Snag in Plan A

Operation L.O.V.E.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kibum wasn't sure what to do when Minho didn't come back to class and neither did Taemin. He was worried that his friend might be in the middle of being molested right now. Everybody put the balls away and Kibum watched the doors nervously, biting at his nails. As he'd just made his mind and was about to go to the nurse's office, mission or not, he was startled by a voice.

 

“Gwiboon!” Jonghyun called out energetically.

 

Kibum turned his head to see the brunette smiling widely and sticking half his body out the open window of their classroom. Kibum cast one last worried glance at the doors and then for the sake of his mission, he convinced himself Taemin would be fine. Minho seemed like a nice guy and Taemin wasn't a baby who couldn't defend himself.

 

Kibum waved to Jonghyun and gracefully jogged to the window. Jonghyun looked like a puppy the way he kept smiling crookedly and his eyes sparkled when Kibum came up to the other side of the window.

 

“You're done with P.E. Weren't you going to come see me?” he said in complaint with a slight pout.

 

“I was just waiting for Taeyeon but I guess she's busy with something,” Kibum said with a slight shrug.

 

Jonghyun glanced to the school doors with a slightly worried, knowing glance that had Kibum suspicious. He wondered if Taemin was really okay again. Then the look faded quickly, replaced with that charming smile and sweet look.

 

“What are you waiting for? Change so we can start jamming!” he said brightly.

 

Kibum nodded, smiled sweetly, waved to him and then jogged away. He quickly changed into his normal uniform, carefully tucking his short boxers up more so his skirt wouldn't slip and show them, grabbed his pink bag and headed to the 3-S classroom.

 

When he walked in, Jonghyun was playing an upbeat melody on the piano. His fingers moved fast with expert skill and no quirks or flaws like many people had. Kibum watched silently at the side of the piano, impressed with his perfect playing. It almost made him nervous to play because he was actually better.

 

Jonghyun stopped playing and flashed him a brilliant smile, letting his hands fall in his lap. He scooted over on the piano bench and patted the space next to him in invitation. Kibum set down his big and confidently, well fake confidence because he was actually pretty nervous and unsure, sat down right next to Jonghyun.

 

When he raised his hands up to play the keys, their elbows actually bumped each other but he pretended he didn't notice. He played the song he'd been playing before and Jonghyun carefully improvised beautiful notes on his side to compliment it. The sound of the song was even better than it had been before and Kibum ended up smiling because he liked it so much.

 

Well, not the potential by him, but...you know what he meant. It was a nice feeling.

 

Jonghyun played his notes faster and higher, coming closer to Kibum's fingers. Kibum smirked and moved over Jonghyun's hand, brushing his fingers lightly as he played between his arms. Their arms were touching lightly as Kibum hovered over him slightly.

 

“Are you trying to outplay me?” Jonghyun whispered into his ear.

 

Kibum smirked as he looked over his shoulder at the mischievous brunette who was right next to him. He daringly moved closer and his lips flirtatiously.

 

“Yes, I am,” he said sweetly and then challenged him with quicker, more complex notes turning the tune of the song into something completely different.

 

Jonghyun caught up with his fingers fast and flashed an amused smile, light competition in his eyes. Kibum liked the less sweet look in his eyes and looked smugly back at him. They watched each other on the bench rather than their fingers that were dancing quickly over the keys on the piano.

 

Kibum subtly moved closer so that his bare, shaved leg was brushing against Jonghyun's jeaned one. Jonghyun subtly moved so their legs rubbed together, creating warm friction.

 

One of Jonghyun's hands stopped playing and Kibum nearly jumped when his hand laid on Kibum's back. He relaxed and pretended to ignore the hand that rested there, spreading fire through his shirt. They continued playing, Kibum now looking down at his fingers with a playful smile on his face.

 

Kibum could sense Jonghyun watching him still so he kept on a neutral expression with a small smile. Kibum was feeling so much electricity but held it in as Jonghyun moved his body closer. Kibum thought he could handle everything, that he needed to hold out to see if this guy was the culprit.

 

He was good at flirting and Jonghyun was well at receiving and responding to it. But it felt wrong how natural Jonghyun was close and touching him, like he'd done it way too often. He felt uncomfortable with the way his heart was racing, as if he was an actual school girl.

 

Kibum jumped up in surprise when he felt feather soft lips touch his cheek. The sounds of the piano immediately stopped and Jonghyun smiled at Kibum innocently.

 

“Done playing already?” he asked as if nothing had happened and it had just been Kibum's choice to stop.

 

Kibum blinked and looked around, trying to think and get his senses back. He didn't have enough certainty to give in yet but he should be careful. There was something about Jonghyun that made him feel like if he wasn't slow, if he was too daring, he would end up revealing himself.

 

“My fingers were getting a little tired,” he lied with a gentle, calm expression on his face.

 

Jonghyun stood up and stretched, his lips in a puppy-like grin. He yawned widely, but it didn't make him any less attractive. Kibum played with the edge of his skirt nervously, thinking of what he should do from then on.

 

“Well, you played really well. If you need any more help, just come to me,” he said with a wink.

 

Kibum shyly looked down and bit his lip, playing on being enduring when he rather wanted to roll his eyes at the clear come on. He wondered how many poor, young, helpless girls had fallen for Jonghyun's handsomeness and charming, nice attitude.

 

“How many special students do you offer help to, Jonghyun oppa?” Kibum said, throwing the cutesy word out there with sugar on his voice.

 

Jonghyun smiled innocently and shrugged.

 

“I give help to whoever asks usually,” he said smoothly.

 

'Scumbag,' Kibum was thinking. But he wondered why he felt uncomfortable with how this guy was pretty much confessing.

 

“Well, I think you should stop and only help me from now on,” Kibum said suggestively with a small pout.

 

He coupled his words by biting his nail, playing with his lip and gazing at him hotly with his diva charisma he had buried inside him. Jonghyun smirked playfully and stepped around the piano bench towards him.

 

“I'm a teacher, so I can't just do that. If I was always alone with one student, wouldn't it look strange?” he said lightly.

 

Kibum stopped chewing on his nail and stepped back. He didn't like the fiery, playful look in Jonghyun's eyes. It was different than his sweet, childish kind of look. Kibum wondered if he'd gone too far with his seduction plan as Jonghyun's dark eyes grazed slowly over him and he stepped closer.

 

“Of course, that makes sense, sunseng. You don't want any strange rumors going around,” he said gently, letting the meaning of the words shoot like darts.

 

They seemed to bounce off Jonghyun without mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter