Talking over some Drinks

Closure


Youngjae wondered how Jessica was so ing lucky. She worked under Lee Minho, such a corrupt and disgusting man who wanted to give her to Max Changmin. She was so beautiful that many of the agents hit on her often and tried to get away with molesting her often. But she was smart and clever, the proof being she was sitting in front of Youngjae, with her evidence on his living room table. Jaehwan had been able to guard her until she met with her father, who made an obvious paper trail that she quit her job and was now working under him as a consulting agent. Minho was going to be very angry in the morning when he finds out Jessica no longer worked for him. It was going to be harder for him try and Jessica out, which he wasn't going to get the chance since Jessica was going into hiding until Youngjae publicly destroyed Lee Minho. 

“I'm leaving in the morning. My father is sending me to New York to scope out some fashion for his future uniforms. I went ahead and made three copies of this evidence. You have a copy, I have a copy, and I left a copy to be delivered to Yongguk in case I die and you're in trouble.”

Youngjae swirled around his martini and sipped it, nodding. “Sounds good. Is Jaehwan going with you?”

“Yeah, just until I meet my father's body guards.” Jessica fixed her pink skirt, smoothing it out. “Then he's leaving with Taekwoon to Japan, where they're taking a small vacation. Taekwoon is thinking about starting a flower business and you know Jaehwan will do anything to make him happy.” Youngjae chuckled, “Which means they'll both end up quitting within in the month huh?”

Jessica nodded, “Yeah. A lot of agents are thinking of quitting soon. Besides Jaehwan and Taekwoon, Jonghyun fell in love with an innocent, who's a really cutie. I heard that Jonghyun stumbled upon his cutie when he was looking for his target, like literally tripped over him. Love at first trip. I also heard that Taemin and Jongin found Sehun and Kyungsoo and are planning to go on a vacation all together.”

“All four of them? Oh my.” 

Jessica leaned back on the sofa, smirking. “Well I mean, finding your friends after they've gone missing for three years, can lead to some things. You know Jongin is clingy with his friends, Sehun and Taemin were in an open relationship, and so I'm just surprised that they didn't hook up the night Sehun and Kyungsoo left.” 

“What about Taeyeon and Sunny? Is everyone turning gay?” Jessica laughed, picking up her glass. She sipped at her whiskey and shook her head. “Not everyone, it just doesn't help that Minho hires more men than women. Sunny has a date with some nice guy and Taeyeon loves staying single. So I think the only person who isn't thinking about quitting is Kris and you know how he is.”

Youngjae shook his head. “Alright enough talk about work.” Jessica crossed her legs, tilting her head to the side. “Then what do you wanna talk about? How about Daehyun? How is he? I know you guys don't talk anymore but I know you have to watch them.”

Youngjae sighed, rubbed the back of his head. He finished off his martini and set the glass down, plopping himself down next to Jessica. He looked away for a minute, focusing on the tv where he could see what Daehyun was doing. “It's hard not talking to him. I can see him whenever I want, know what he's doing, but I can't talk to him. The questions I know he wants to ask can't be answered right now and I know it would be a while until he trusts me again. I don't want to meet him until Minho is taken down and I rob him of the millions he's made. It's the only compensation I'll take.”

“You plan to steal from him as well?”

Youngjae clenched his fist, “Don't be like that Jessica. Nobody is innocent in this business and I certainly don't plan to be nice to him. I'll take his money and do the same as Taemin and Jongin. Go on vacation with my friends and have with Daehyun until I pass out. I just need a little bit more time and evidence and then I can be free. All I need is Minho's little black book and evidence that he's calling the shots. I need more.”

Jessica stayed quiet, thinking of what she could do to help Youngjae. But even she didn't know where Minho stored his little black book. She had ideas but now that she escaped his clutches, she couldn't look in his office. But was his little black book even there? “It'll be easy for you to get Minho's bank accounts if you hack him but that black book....I've only seen it once and it was just a glimpse. I don't know if he keeps the book in his office or not.” 

Youngjae shook his head, standing up in anger. “I know he doesn't keep it in his office. I've seen footage upon footage from his office camera and he only pulls it out when he needs to. I need someone that can attack him and someone to ransack his home at the same time.”

Jessica nodded, “I can make some calls for you, if you want. I know some people that could maybe help. Why don't you talk to Yongguk? But just him and explain yourself. He could attack Minho and you could search his house.”

“Who are you thinking about?” Youngjae knew that he would leave Yongguk as a last resort if Jessica couldn't find people to help him. “Third party people?”

“Yeah. They own me some favors since I got father to help them. But they might be on a mission right now and might take some time.” Jessica got up, rolling her shoulders. “Do you want me to try?”

Time was something Youngjae needed but couldn't afford right now. Did he have time to waste waiting for people who might not even help him? He didn't Jessica to waste her favors on people who might also betray him and side with Minho. He couldn't ask another agent in case Minho sent them far away. There was only one option. The one he didn't want to use. 

“No. Don't bother. It's time for me to talk to Yongguk.”