Watching

Closure

 

“You are the one responsible for them. They'll report to you and you'll make sure that they don't make a mess.”

“Will they know?”

“No. You will stay anonymous to them. Their first mission is tonight. Make sure they don't screw up or you'll be out of a job.”

“Yes sir.”

Youngjae looked through his binoculars, lingering on Daehyun as he was working on his car. He could see the various scars running down Daehyun's arms and wished he could be there to kiss them. He knew that they were working on finding a particular mob boss who was child trafficking, who the police couldn't find any trace of evidence to bring them down. Youngjae knew that they would plan to shoot up the place while saving the children and taking pictures of any important people who were buying the children. They would be the vigilantes and Youngjae knew that it would work. He ached to be there with them, planning and scheming. But he knew he wouldn't be welcomed, even though he had been able to give them carte blanche in the world, well to an extent. 

He could see Yongguk and Himchan talking while drawing on a piece of paper. He knew that they were working over ever detail of their entrance and escape, finding the best way in case something happened. He knew, even though he couldn't see, that Junhong and Jongup were looking over their weapons and supplies. This was the gang he had been a part of and wished he was still a part of. He looked at the bag next to him, full of ammo and supplies to use in case the mission went south real fast and the gang wasn't prepared. Youngjae pulled out a piece of gum and kept watching Daehyun, his phone giving him updates on the movement of the mob boss. Tonight was the big night where there was going to be a big shipment of children coming in from France, young and beautiful and ripe for the picking. Youngjae was disgusted and was ready for the Kim Hyung Don to be brought down. 

Youngjae peeked at Daehyun, a smile coming out as a small cloud of grime spit out of the car and at Daehyun. He giggled as Daehyun obviously swore at the car and wiped it off with his shirt, his mouth watering at the sight of Daehyun's abs. Youngjae suddenly remembered the last time he and Daehyun had made love and he body ached for Daehyun's touch. He missed him so much and wondered if he could have done anything differently besides getting kidnapped and causing Daehyun so much grief. He had missed him so much that he had sent Daehyun a small trinket– a small silver necklace with a cross on it. He knew it gave Daehyun safety and relief to have a cross somewhere on his body and he just simply wanted Daehyun to wear a piece of himself. He couldn't see if he was wearing it but he hoped so. 

Man, Youngjae ran his hand down his face, he was so desperate. He needed to move on, move away from the gang he thought of as his family, his friends, and his beautiful and vibrant lover. He needed to forget Daehyun but as he saw that Daehyun tugged off his shirt because of how dirty it was, he knew he just couldn't.