AMBUSH?!

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

(Next Morning)

 

SinB opened her eyes from the sound of the window opening. "Huh?"SinB sat up. She looked around. "What was that then?"She muttered. A gun was pointed at her head. "This"a voice said. "Mina.."SinB frozed. The said girl smirked.

 

(Yuju)

 

Yuju and Tzuyu are already in a fist fight. "What do you want?!"Yuju asked enraged. Tzuyu just ignored the question and charged at Yuju with a punch. Yuju dodged Tzuyu's punch and decided to punch back. "We just want Seokjin.."Tzuyu mumbled. Yuju heard what Tzuyu said and kept it in mind.

 

(Sowon)

 

Nayeon was already held by the collar. "Sowon-ssi, what did i tell you? You're just adopted in the Kim family so you need to stop trying to be the hero here"Nayeon smirked seeing her old friend enraged. "And so what are you Nayeon? A scum!"Sowon pushed Nayeon away. "How dare you call your old friend like that?!"Nayeon pointed her gun at Sowon.

 

(EunYeJi)

 

Yerin started the engine of the car and quickly drove away fleeing from Momo,Jungyeon and Chaeyoung's gunshots. "That was close.."Umji said catching her breathe from the back of the car. "I know, but what about Sowon,Yuju and SinB?"Eunha asked "well its not our fault if we woke up early but Jimin and Jungkook even Seunghyun will help them"Yerin said eyes on the road.

 

A car overtakes them and drove in front of them. "Huh?"They all said. A person points her gun at them and starts shooting. Yerin almost lost control at the car and tried to dodge the bullets. 

 

(Dahyun,Sana & Jihyo)

 

"Goddammit Dahyun! Drive Properly!!"Jihyo shouted as she shoots the Kim members. Dahyun was not focusing on the road because she kept thinking of Umji, so she didn't notice a certain Kim member is going to their way and pointing a gun at them. "Isn't that, Dong Youngbae?!"Sana exclaimed after noticing the certain Kim. 

 

But as she got back to her nerves, Youngbae already shot their car tire. Losing the control of the car and making them crash against a pole. 

 

(EunYeJi)

 

"Wait! Is that youngbae-oppa?!"Umji asked shocked seeing one of the Kim spies. "Well it is indeed him"Yerin said looking at the guy riding a motorcycle. "Are you alright girls?"Youngbae asked once he reached them. "Yes oppa"Eunha nodded at him. "Alroght, I'm gonna go now"Youngbae bid goodbye. Yerin drove back to the mansion.

 

(SoJuB)

 

They tried to get Jungyeon,Chaeyoung and Momo lost but they kept following them so it make it hard for them. "You know what! There's nothing we can do than fight back!!"Yuju said and grabbed the pistol Seunghyun handed her. 

 

Yuju started shooting at the Im's car. Sowon drove to find Yuju a good spot to take out the Im's. "ARGH!!!"SinB yelled and threw a bomb into Im's Direction. 

 

The bomb exploded making the Im's car flip over. "Yes!"The Kim's celebrated and drove to the mansion.

 

(DahSaYo)

 

Dahyun crawled out of the car coughing. "Why the hell is that Kim spy doing here?!"Jihyo frustratedly said. "Oh you know the Kims, full of surprises."Sana said helping Jihyo up. "And You! You!"Jihyo grabbed Dahyun by the ear. "Why did you not focus huh?!"Jihyo asked angered. "Sorry.."Dahyun said. "Fine, I'll let you go this time, but I won't give you any chance after this!"Jihyo lets go of Dahyun.

 

"What a pleasant surprise"Nayeon clapped her hands in amuse seeing her friends still alive. "Nayeon! Are you trying to put us in an Suicide mission?!"Sana asked crossing her arms. "Not really, we just need Seokjin and job is done"Nayeon said looking at her friends one-by-one.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII anotha update! I'm too bored and have nothing to do so I updated thisss. So I updated this like 2(or 3) times. BUT I HOPE U LIKE DISSSSSS *Ba-dum tss!* (what a badass chapter :D)