BANG BANG BANG!

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

Taehyung hurried to Sowon's office. Taehyung bursted in "UNNIE! I HAVE BAD NEWS!!"Taehyung shouted. Sowon looked up at him. "What?"She asked placing the paper she was signing down. "Some type of gangsters decided to attack our shop in Eunpyeong-gu!!"Taehyung said. Eunpyeong-gu? That's my birthplace.. Sowon thought. "Do we have a CCTV footage of the attack?"Sowon asked

 

"Yes!"Taehyung said and grabbed the footage in his bag and bought it to Sowon. "Here"Sowon took the footage and bought it to watch. "Do you got any witness?"She asked Taehyung while arranging the tape. "Well there's this one guys, he's part of the gang that attacked our shop"Taehyung said looking at the TV that was showing the CCTV footage.

 

The footage was showing how the gangsters drive through the window and shot the workers and furnishings. "Are there any survivors?"Sowon asked turning the TV off. "Well 5 survivors"Taehyung said. "Alright. Me and Umji are going there and check the damage. Also tell Namjoon-oppa to place some soldiers and polices at the scene"Sowon said grabbing her coat and glasses. Taehyung nodded.

 

Sowon walked to Umji's room. She knocked at the door. "Yeees?"Umji said from the other side. "Umji-ah, get dressed we're going somewhere."Sowon said. she heard some bed creaking,rustling and faint whimpers. "Umji?"Sowon asked suspicious about the sounds coming from her sister's room.

 

"Unnie, can SinB go with us?"Umji asked followed by some and rustling and tossing. "Of course"Sowon said getting more and more suspicious. Again Sowon heard some faint  whimpers and some sounds like someone is smacking. "Umji??"Sowom asked again. "Unnie! I'm done"Umji opened the door revealing her and the halfway clothed SinB. "SinB???"Sowon was confused.

 

SinB looked down at her shirt and quickly buttoned up and fixed herself. "I'm done"SinB said walking out of Umji's room. Sowon just led the two outside forgetting what happened. "Where are we going Unnie?"Umji asked. "Eunpyeong, some shooting happened at our shop"Sowon entered followed by the other two. She started the engine and drove. 

 

"Mind telling me what's the sounds that I heard from your room, Umji?"Sowon asked looking at her sister at the mirror. The two froze hearing Sowon's question. "Well, I was trying to get out of my bed but SinB won't let me"Umji said fiddling with her fingers. SinB nodded. 

 

Sowon wasn't convinced but didn't force them to because maybe its their private time. When they got to the shop, they checked the damage. "Wow I think the damage is up to one or two million won"Umji said using her math solving skills. "Kim Sowon?"A voice called. "Yes that's me"Sowon looked at mint-haired guy. "I'm Min Suga. A Kim spy. Namjoon told me to you"Sugar said glancing at Umji. "Is that so? Let's go then"Sowon said walking inside the damaged shop. 

 

In the walk Suga kept glancing at Umji. SinB noticed. "Hey suga"SinB called. "What?"Suga asked looking at SinB "Why do you kept looking at my girl?"SinB asked "oh you guys are together now?"Suga asked "Yea"SinB answered "Congrats! And don't worry i have set my eyes on Jimin"Suga whispered.

 

"Ooooh"SinB smirked in amusement. Sowon was checking the damaged furnishing, a hand wiped the dust out of sowon's coat. "Huh? Eunha?"Sowon looked at the bob-haired girl. Eunha smiled. "You should keep your coat clean."Eunha pulled Sowon down for a kiss. "You're such a dwarf"Sowon chuckled as soon they pulled away. "What do we have here? Are you two dating?"Umji and SinB looked at them 

 

"Well yes"Eunha smiled. Sowon just looked away blushing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea. And I'm sick. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter *cough cough* :))))) (also what is the maknae line doing inside the room ;))