DEAD END

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

"Sana? What are you doing?"Nayeon asked Sana who's loading her pistol. "I'm killing Sowon and Jin"Sana said and puts the gun at its holster. "What?! Sana! The Im and Kim alliance is making up again! Don't break it!!"Nayeon said. "I don't care! They killed our father!!"Sana retorted. "Father was the enemy behind all this breaking alliance stuff!!"Nayeon said. "So you're saying Father was the mastermind? No its you!"Sana yelled. "Yes! It might be me but I would never! Never try to break the alliance!!"Nayeon yelled back. Sana was silent. "You... You know just let me do it!"Sana said and left. 

 

Sana drove to the Kim mansion where the rest of the girls,the Jungs and the Kim's are talking. She exits her car and pointed her gun at Jin. Namjoon saw her and tried to stop. Now both of them are trying to get the gun from each other. "Everyone! Stand back!!"Jungkook said backing away. Then there was a gunshot. Sowon fell down. "SOWON-UNNIE!!!"Umji shouted and quickly went to Sowon's side. Namjoon and Sana was frozen. After hearing the shout. Namjoon quickly returned to his senses and saw Sana's finger at the trigger. Anger has risen unto Namjoon's nerves and grabbed the gun. Sana also returned from her senses. Before she could look at Namjoon. Namjoon shot her in the head.

 

Nayeon came after a while and saw Sowon being transported into an ambulance and Sana's body being bought to an another place. "Do you have any connection with this?!"Jin asked angry. "What? No!"Nayeon said. "Then if not, why is she so dead serious about killing Jin?"Taehyung asked. "Because she want to avenge our Father's death"Nayeon answered Taehyung's question. "Now since Mr. Kim is Dead now Jin, what will you do?"Seungri asked. "He said he'll leave the position of being a GodFather"Jiyong said. Everyone was surprised.

 

"Wae? Really oppa?"Umji asked. "Yes, because I've been the GodFather since 16 years old"Jin rubbed his head. "Who are you gonna pass it?"Namjoon asked. "To Sowon"Jin answered. "Well what a great choice!"Namjoon smiled. Everyone cheered too.

 

TWO MONTHS LATER

 

Sowon walked down the hallway with Eunha and Yerin in her side. "Unnie, Nayeon has already arrived at the meeting room"Yerin said. "Is that so? Is the files already finished?"Sowon asked. "Yes and its already at the meeting room"Yerin answered. "Thank you"Sowon thanked Yerin. All of them stopped at the door. "I'm gonna go pick up the three, Unnie"Yerin said. Both of them bid goodbye to Yerin. 

 

"Alright Eunha. This will take a while, just wait for me here?"Sowon asked. "Of course, babe"Eunha took off Sowon's glasses and kissed her. She puts it back again after the kiss. "See you later"Eunha walked away. "Yeah... Later..."Sowon said and opened the door. "So what's the news, Nayeon?"Sowon asked as she sat. "Those american gangster are trying infiltrate our organization, what do you want to do with them?"Nayeon asked. "Gather the remaining line from the 14th"Sowon said. Nayeon nodded. "That's only it? You're not gonna help holding the line and removing those gangsters?"Nayeon asked.

 

"The line will hold, even if I have to hold it myself"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!!! THIS STORY IS AT ITS END!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!! 

THE STORYLINE:

Sowon was originally a kim member but was sent to a lowlife family but when she met with Kim's. She proved to herself the she's a fighter. She wasted blood and sweat. She led people. She fought for her sister. It's blood for blood. Until she reached the top.

SUMMARY:

She started low but slowly she has confident and courage that made her to the top.

 

NOW I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!!! NEXT STOP UMB FANFIC (I'LL PUBLISH IT LATER)!!!

 

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! 

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!(IF YOU HAVE ONE!)

@KwonJiyeon3