Where it all really begins

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

NAYEON

 

"WHAT?!?!"Nayeon angrily exclaimed. "We're sorry ma'am. Your Father said to kill the youngest Kim"The guard bowed. "No no no, why did he do that?!?! It will cause problems and war!!"Nayeon leaned back. "Tell father, that I'm backing out! If he wants to make a war with the Kim's. He should do it alone!"The guard nodded and left Nayeon's office. "God.... Why?"Nayeon placed her head on her hands. "I don't want that to happen again.."Nayeon mumbled. "I don't want anyone dying anymore"a tear fell from her eyes. "I'm sorry yewon-ah"Nayeon said gazing at the sunset outside of her office window. "But it looks like its possible you're gonna die.."Nayeon hung her head low. 

 

KIMS & JUNGS

 

a knock was heard and seungri opened the door. "Doctor.."Jin and Sowon stood up. "Good evening, I have some good and bad news"The doctor said. "What is the bad news?"Jiyong asked. "The bad news is... When we're investigating the bullet that we found we found out its filled with poison"Yerin,SinB and Eunha's eyes widened in shock. "The good news?"Jin asked. "The good news is there is 60% she's gonna live"the doctor said. "That's all from now"The doctor left the room. "Only 60%?"Yuju asked. "Yes... 60%.."Taeyang gave Yuju a reassuring pat on the back. "Its okay, I know Umji is a strong girl she will live"Seunghyun said.

 

"Also the envelope?"Taeyang asked. "Here"SinB handed taeyang the envelope. "Sowon, here's the files of the gang that attacked the shop"Taeyang handed Sowon the envelope. "Thank you oppa"Sowon thanked taeyang. "Also I received a message from the Im godfather"Taeyang said. "What did it said?"Jin asked. "They want war"Taeyang said and everyone was surprised. "I'm not kidding"Taeyang showed Sowon and Jin the letter. "If they want war.... We'll give it to them"Namjoon said. "I will avenge my sister"Taehyung said. "They're trying to take us one by one!"Namjoon exclaimed. "They're trying to finish Umji first because they know Umji is the weakest"Namjoon said. "I won't let them make south Korea worser"Taeyang mumbled.

 

"Umji..."SinB mumbled. "Unnies love you"Yerin said while holding umji's hand. "This is unexpected..."Eunha said looking at Umji sadly. "We'll avenge you in no time Umji"The three of them said simultaneously. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chappie! I just wanted to make this as the intro of the upcoming war :))