I miss you

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

Sowon walked out of the convenience store after paying for the groceries she bought. While she was walking back towards the car where Yerin is waiting for her. She encounters Sana. "Hello there, Kim Sojung"Sana smiled at Sowon. "Hello, do you need anything?"Sowon asked eyeing Sana. "Oh not much but its important"Sana crossed her arms. "No need to hide the truth Kim Sojung. I know you're the one who killed Dahyun's uncle. Mr. Kim, your father"Sowon's eyes widened. "H-how did you k-know?"Sowon stuttered fearing that someone already knew her crime. "Oh? How you ask? Well if Nayeon completely locked her door I shouldn't had heard it"Sana grabbed a box of cigarettes and grabbed one cigarette stick.

 

"You want some?"Sana offered. Sowon shooked her head. "Wae? You really loved smoking back in the days"Sana lighted her cigarette. "That was a long time ago Sana and I need to go now"Sowon walked past Sana. "I'll make you regret for all what you did Sowon"Sana muttered and walked away. "What took you so long?"Yerin asked helping Sowon. "Encountered an Im"Sowon simply answered and entered the car. "An Im? Thank goodness you're alive but what's with the nervous face?"Yerin eyed Sowon carefully. "Never knew that I would see the woodsman back"Nayeom smiled. 

 

 

"I think woodswoman suit better" 

"Not really"

"Shut up both of you"

 

 

"May I borrow Sowon for a while?"Nayeon asked. Yerin and Sowon looked at each other. "Don't worry I have no gun or weapons"Nayeon raised her her arms. Sowon and Yerin looked at her before nodding. "Alright"Nayeon and Sowon walked beside at the alleyway. "So what do you want?"Sowon asked. "I miss you .."Nayeon hugged Sowon. "What? What are you doing??"Sowon gently pushed Nayeon away. "I miss you Sojung!"Nayeon said tears coming out from her eyes. Sowon felt guilt taking her over. 

 

"I knew the Nayeon I know is still in that body"Sowon smiled. Nayeon smiled. "I love you Sojung..."Sowon widened her eyes in shock. "W-what?"Sowon asked. "I said I love you"Nayeon pulled Sowon down in a kiss. After a few minutes they both pulled away. "You can go now, Yerin is waiting for you"Sowon nodded and walked to their car. "Come on Unnie"Yerin said and started the engine and drove away after Sowon entered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter lmao. I am sleepy doing this. I hope you enjoy! :)))