Doubt

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

Sowon kept thinking about what happened between her and Nayeon. I shouldn't think about that Sowon thought and sighed. "Unnie?"Umji peeked. Sowom smiled "what is it, Umji?"Sowon asked straightening her back."well, I calculated all the damage the shop took and it takes to 1.7million won"Umji said showing her the calculation. "Ah.."Sowon sighed. "We can take that"Namjoon said. "Really oppa? But about Jin-oppa's decision?"Sowon asked. "He agreed already, as long as the shop is rebuilt then its no problem"Namjoon said. "You do what you gonna do Umji"Sowon looked at Umji, Umji nodded and left the room. "Yerin told me you met with Nayeon of the Im's"Namjoon said. Sowon sighed again. "Yes oppa"Sowon admitted. "What did she said?"Namjoon asked.

 

"Can you keep it a secret oppa?"Sowon asked. "Alright, just for you"Namjoon said. Sowon nodded. "Well, she confessed her feelings"Sowon closed her eyes. "Huh..."Namjoon hummed. "That's only it?"Namjoon asked. Sowon nodded. "I got bad news"Namjoon said. Sowon quickly looked at him. "There's someone who's trying to hack on our system and another one on assassinating you"Namjoon said. Sowon's eyes widened. "Me?"Sowon pointed at herself. Namjoon nodded. "So every time you go out or not, you should wear this bulletproof vest"Namjoon handed Sowon his vest. "You should wear that under your clothes"Namjoon informed her. 

 

AT YUJU & SINB

 

"this is a bit saddening"Yuju said looking at the damaged shop. "It grew on me to guard this shop"Yuju sighed remembering the memories she spent with Umji at the shop. "Ah the golden times"Yuju mumbled. "Hey..look at that guy"SinB looked at the direction of the said guy. Yuju followed the sight. "Huh? Probably one of the Im spies.."Yuju said. "They can't do anything here anymore"SinB said. "Hi girls!"A voice said. "Seungri-oppa!"SinB and Seungri high fived. "How are you girls?"Seungri asked. "Oh just busy guarding this shop, what about you oppa?"Yuju asked. "I'm busy managing the business"Seungri winked. The two girls knew what he meant.

 

"Where is Daesung-oppa? Busy being the chef in disguise"All three of them laughed. A motorcycle stopped in front of them. "Taeyang!"Seungri happily acknowledged his hyung. "Hello there, slick"Taeyang said. "Psh don't be like that hyung!"Seungri hits taeyang. "Also where's Sowon?"Taeyang asked. "Back at the mansion"SinB answered. "Oh, give this to her if you have time"Taeyang handed an envelope to both SinB and Yuju. "OK we'll give it to her"Yuju nodded. "Yuju-unnie!"A voice said from afar. "Umji?"Yuju turned around. "Can you go with me to the bank? Yerin-unnie is busy"Umji asked. Before Yuju can answer. Umji already has fallen to her arms with blood on her back. 

 

"UMJI!!"Both seungri and taeyamg shouted. Yuju stood frozen not knowing what to do. SinB snatched Umji from her. Everything was mess. All she could do was stare at Umji.

 

AT SOWON

 

"ma'am! sir! We got a report that the youngest was assassinated!"A guard told Namjoon and Sowon. "What?!"Namjoom exclaimed. "Are they sending her to a hospital?!?"Sowon asked. "Yes, at Asan Medical Center!"Both Sowon and Namjoon quickly went to the van and drove to the said hospital. Sowon started to doubt every choice she made. 

 

Sowon and Namjoon both arrived at the hospital in hurry. In room 508 they finally saw Umji laying on the hospital bed still breathing. When they saw this both of them felt relieved. They saw Yuju frozen. SinB with an gloomy aura. Taeyang and Seungri sitting beside Umji's bed. The other members came a several minutes later including Jin and GD.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS & GALS IM VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR THE I MONTH DELAY!! WIFI WAS OUT! AND I GOT BUSY WITH MY STUDIES I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!! IM GONNA MAKE UP TO YOU GUYS I PROMISE!!!! (^v^)(☆^ー^☆)