Close to an end?

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

"So.. How much is it?"Mr. Im asked placing his head on his hands. "Its 1 million won. Think that's enough?"Jiyong asked placing the briefcase on the table. "Its perfect!... Show me"Mr. Im eyed the briefcase. jiyong smiled and opened the briefcase. He showed Mr. Im. Mr. Im grabbed a pack of money. "Hmm... Alright."Mr. Im hummed. "This is good..."Mr. Im closed the briefcase and stood up. "You got yourselves a deal"Mr. Im held out his hand. Jiyong shook it but also used his other hand to grabbed his gun from the holster. "Good..."Jiyong slyly smirked and pointed his gun at M. Im

 

Mr. Im raised his hands. "Woah woah! I thought no guns?!"Mr. Im exclaimed. "In my story, No one can't tell me what to do.."Jiyong shot Mr. Im's leg. "Guards! Guards! He's trying to kil--"Sowon shot Mr. Im's head off. "Haha! Good timing Sojung"Jiyong praised her. "Come on! Come on! The guards are alarmed!!"Jimin hurried them up. Jiyong quickly grabbed the briefcase and ran away with them. Suga quickly left his spot to run to an space where he can shoot enemies. Suga his earpiece.

 

"Jin, Incoming"

"Results?"

"Mr. Im, down"

"good, now escape from the place"

 

Suga turned off his earpiece and shot a couple of soldiers before running away. "! We're cornered!"Jiyong cursed glaring at the soldiers who cornered them. A loud car horn was heard before the soldiers were ran over by a van. "GET IN!"Nayeon shouted. Jiyong,Jimin and Sowon quickly got in. "Wait"Suga shouted. He ran straight to the van. Jiyong closed the door after he entered.

 

AT THE RESTAURANT

 

Umji's phone rang. "Answer it"SinB said still eating. Umji nodded and answered the call. "Hello?"Umji said.

 

"Umji!"

"Yes, Jin-oppa?"

"Someone hacked into our System!"

"What?!"

"Mr. Im is also dead but I think Mr. Im ordered them to hack into our system before the dealing!"

"Alright!"

"stop Them, Umji-ah!!"

 

Umji quickly hang up. "Who is it?"SinB asked. "Jin-oppa, He said someone hacked into the system"Umji said. SinB almost choked. "What?!"SinB exclaimed. Umji handed her a glass of water and patted her back. "Did you bring the laptop?"Umji asked. "Of Course!"SinB said. Both of them quickly went to the car. Umji inserted the USB in the laptop. "Ah! Its hacked!"Umji said and quickly made a plan to it. After a few minutes. Umji asked for the System's password. "Its K1M J7NG"SinB said. Umji quickly inserted the password. "I thought you're the one who can remember them"SinB said. 

 

"B, I was asleep for 1 month"Umji said and pressed one key before leaning back. "Make sense"SinB pulled her closer. "What did you do?"SinB asked. "I managed to get them off the system. And put their device on self destruct"Umji answered snuggling unto SinB. "That's my girlfriend"SinB chuckled and kissed Umji's forehead. They're not aware that a certain someone was looking at them from the corner. "I'll make you pay, Kim's!"Sana muttered angrily.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

HI! Only 1 or 2 more chapters to go and this story will end! I hope you enjoy this! (After this I'll publish and UmB book and after the UmB book I'm gonna publish a Roman AU)