What deal?

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

"Umji-ah....."SinB held Umji's hands. "There's... There's an ongoing war between the Kim's and Jung's"SinB said looking at Umji's eyes. "When...when did it start?"Umji asked. "Ever since you got shot by Im spy"SinB answered. "What?!"Eunha exclaimed. Both of them looked at Eunha. "What is it?"Sowon asked. "Yerin said they're attacked in the Mansion!!"Eunha said and quickly left the room. Sowon and Taeyang followed Eunha. "You coming?"Yuju asked. "I'll stay with Umji here"SinB replied. "A'ight"Yuju said and followed the others. "Why didn't you go with them?"Umji asked. "I want to stay with you for a while and you need to change anyway"SinB said and tossed Umji her clothes. "Besides your wound is already healed"SinB said closing the door. 

 

"How do we remove this?"Umji asked pointing at the needle in her arm. A knock was heard and Sinb opened the door. "Um excuse me, I'm here to remove the needle"The nurse excused herself when the needle was removed the nurse quickly left. SinB closed the door again. "Now you can change"SinB smirked. Umji looked at her like she's some creep. "I don't trust you...."Umji said. "Oh come on baby"SinB whined. "Dont call me baby"Umji said before removing the hospital dress. SinB was silent because she was uh.. focusing on *coughs* Umji's chest *coughs*. Umji noticed. "This is why i dont trust you!"Umji threw the pillow at SinB's face.

 

"Ow!"SinB was back to reality. "Do you really not trust that much?"SinB asked. "Only when im alone with you"Umji answered and wore SinB's jacket. "So let's go?"Umji asked. "Where?"SonB asked too. "Mansion?"Umji said. "We're not taking you to the chaos happening there"SinB said and grabbed Umji close to her. "Where then?"Umji asked. "Since you didn't ate for 1 month, I'll take you to a restaurant!"SinB said and dragged Umji to her car.

 

AT MANSION

 

Everything was already in ruins. A lot of buildings was destroyed, explosions everywhere and gunshots could be heard. Jungkook kept using RPG to the artillery and Helicopters. While the others are stuck on the ground enemies. "How are we gonna stop this?"Yerin asked. "Since a lot of reinforcements are coming, I think we can stop this"Seunghyun said. "Woohoo!"Seungri threw a grenade at the mob of soldiers. It blew up, sending a lot of soldiers flying. Taeyang ran over a couple of soldiers with the Van. Taeyang stopped in front of Seunghyun and Jungkook. The girls and Taeyang exits the car. Whilst Eunha ran to hide. Sowon already started shooting. While Yuju kept killing soldiers with the electric prod.

 

"What's the stopping for this war?"Sowon asked. "We asked the Im for a deal and they agreed, we're sending Jiyong to deal with them but with Suga and Jimin with him"Seunghyun answered. "INCOMING!"Jungkook shouted at shoots the artillery with the RPG. Nayeon's girls came and helped them. "What are you all doing here?"Yerin asked Chaeyoung. "Nayeon ordered us. "YAH!"Jeongyeong used flamethrower while Mina and Tzuyu sniped some soldiers. Dahyun and Mono helped Jungkook and Seungri to bomb the artillery. Daesung was throwing spears and combat knifes to soldier's heads. 

 

THE DEALING PLACE

 

"so where's the money?"Mr. Im asked. GD pointed at the briefcase. "In here"GD smiled slyly. Both Suga and Jimin spied on him from their hiding places. What is he gonna do? Both of them thought

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohoho this is getting.more intense now hahaha!! I wonder what Jiyong is planning huehuehue (also that UmB momentou there hahaha)