Awake

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

1 month has already passed and Umji is still not waking up, this led to doctors thinking of letting her die. "This is kind of new to us because when you get shot by a bullet, you will be awake in the next day but this one is different. We never encountered this before"The doctor explained. "So what will you gonna do?"Sowon asked. The doctor sighed. "We're..."The doctor trailed off. "We're... letting her die..."The doctor said with a hint of sadness. "WHAT?"Mr. Kim exclaimed. "We're sorry sir. We can't do anything anymore"The doctor tried to calm down Mr. Kim. "I hired you to cure her not to letting her die like that!"Mr. Kim was angered. 

 

"But we really can't do anything!"The doctor retorted. Umji's finger twitched and SinB saw it. "Umji..!"SinB stood up. Everyone looked at her and followed her actions. "What is it, SinB?"Sowon asked. "I... I saw her finger twitched!!"SinB exclaimed. "What?"Eunha and Yuju quickly got into SinB's side. Umji's finger twitched again. "It is!"Eunha exclaimed. This time Umji groaned before opening her eyes. "Umji!"SinB quickly got into Umji's side. Umji blinked for a while before looking at SinB. "B?"Umji asked. "Yes?"SinB cried from happiness. "Why? Why are you crying?"Umji asked. Umji also saw Yuju,Sowon and Eunha crying. "Welcome back daughter"Mr. Kim smiled.

 

"Fa...father?"Umji asked. "Yes.. I'm your father"Mr. Kim patted Umji's head. Mr. Kim dialed Jim's number. 

 

AT THE CHECKPOINT

 

"Father! You're in a wrong time!"Jin shouted at the phone. Jin looked at chaos going on outside. 

"JIN! your sister!"

"What about Umji?"

"she's awake!!"

Jin was shocked. "She's alive?"Jin asked. Mr. Kim answered with 'Yes' before hanging up. she's awake! I need to go there! But first let me finish this!! Jin grabbed his gun and took protection on some barrier. "WE'LL WIN THIS!!"The Im soldier said and started shooting at Kim soldiers. "What's the plan, Namjoon?"Jin asked. "We'll take out their artillery first! Then Suga will have to take care of the long ranged enemies from the rooftop and I need you to hide in a place where they can't see you!"Namjoon said while grabbing some items. Jin quickly found a spot near the artillery. Jin started shooting at the soldiers who's sorrounding the artillery

 

"Jin use your grenades!"Namjoon said over the earpiece. Jin grabbed his grenades and threw at the artllery. "GRENADE!!"The Im soldiers ram away from the artillery. The artillery blew up, wound in some Im soldiers. Sugar on the other side was taking out enemy snipers and helicopters. Taehyung came and destroyed the barrier of the enemies with the amored car. 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!"The Im soldiers shouted at the hospital staffs. Taeyang quickly ran upstairs to protect the Kim's. "What with the run, taeyang?"Mr. Kim asked. "They're here!!"Taeyang said. "What?!"Mr. Kim exclaimed and grabbed his gun. "We'll help!"Both SinB and Sowon said. "But-"Taeyang cut off Mr. Kim. "Alright, protect Umji and Eunha"Taeyang ordered SinB and Sowon. "Yuju, go and turn the alarm on!"Yuju nodded and starts finding the alarm. "Ah there you are!"Im soldier said. Taeyang busted the soldier's head with the door and started shooting at the other soldiers. Mr. Kim was shooting the soldiers who's at the other side. While Sowon and SinB tried to protect Umji And Eunha at all costs.

 

Mr. Kim was shot at the back. "MR. KIM"SinB shouted. Taeyang and Sowon saw Mr. Kim. "You bastards..."Taeyang gritted his teeth and shoots rapidly at the soldiers. "I won't let you get away with this!!"Taeyang shouted and killed all the soldiers. "Mr. Kim..."Taeyang mumbled. The girls were shocked. "We'll take care of this!"The doctors and nurses bought Mr. Kim to the ER. "Umji.."SinB looked at her girlfriend. "Yes?"Umji asked. "How are you feeling?"SinB asked. "I'm okay... I have a question also"SinB turned serious. "What is it?"SinB asked. "Is there something going on?"Umji asked. "How am I gonna explain..."SinB mumbled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HII THANKS FOR THE VOTES!!also Umji is now awake!! Now get ready UmB shippers imma give you a lot of UmB momentous huehuehue!!