You're secret is out Sojung

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

Nayeon sighed and closed her eyes. After the ambush, the Im's decided to attack the Kim shops before directly attacking the Kim's. "Thinking about her again?"Nayeon heard the door close and footsteps coming towards her. "Why? Why did she have to appear...Why with the Kims?!"Nayeon tightened her fist. "Nobody knows the exact reason why she's with the Kims Nayeon but it makes sense why she's with them. She's a relative"Momo said handing Nayeon a cup of coffee. "But she promised though..."Nayeon accepted the cup and drank it. "You know, not all promises can be done"Momo said looking outside the window.

 

"I want her back"Nayeon said. Momo looked at her. "That's impossible. You both acknowledge each other as enemies now"Momo said. She right  Nayeon sighed and groaned. Momo Nayeon's back. "I hope we could go back to the days where we're still close with the Kim's and Jung's ..."Momo said. "You miss someone?"Nayeon asked. "Yes, Eunha.."Momo said. ".... You really do miss her don't you?"Nayeon asked. "I treated her as my sister....but ever since your dad and the Kim's former godfather fought. We became distant.."Momo looked back at the window."Oh you don't know how much I wish to go back to military"Another voice said.

 

"Mina?"Both of them looked at the newcomer. "You want to go back to military?"Nayeon asked. "Yes, I'm regretting what we're doing right now. I cant stand seeing Yerin without thinking I'm a monster"Mina said sitting beside them. "We really do miss them hm?"Nayeon smiled. "Who are you guys talking about?"Dahyun asked closing the door behind her. "Our old friends that turned to our enemies.."Mina answered her. Dahyun nodded and sat beside Momo. "So do you miss them Dahyun?"Momo asked. "So much"Dahyun smiled sadly. "Sadly SinB had became cold to me. I don't know about Umji though.."Dahyun said and sighed.

 

"So Nayeon, mind telling us your friendship with the Kim Sowon?"Mina raised her eyebrows at Nayeon. "How dare you call me without Unnie but my friendship with Sowon back in the days were unbreakable. Like nothing separates us apart."Nayeon said smiling. "We are the most feared duo back in high-school that's until she dropped-out."Nayeon quickly frowned. "Ever since that I'm the most feared student at school. The last time I saw her was when she was running away from her family's apartment. I don't know the reason why but she was running so fast."Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows "And that's when I knew she was now a Kim member"Nayeon said. "I heard from the news that Sowon father was killed by Sowon's Mother??"Momo said.

 

"Wow that's unbelievable. Sowon's mother is too weak to do that. Wait.... If sowon's mother was too weak to do that.... Could it be possible that Sowon might have kill him??"Dahyun said looking at them. "I remember seeing some red at Sowon's hand. I though its probably paint since she was living near a building that's being painted."Nayeon said. "But its probably her since Sowon was running away,Some red at her hands and the only one brave enough to fight back"Mina said. "She probably is"The others nodded

 

They didn't noticed that someone was listening to them from outside the room. "Your secret is out, Kim Sojung"Sana muttered smirking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohohoho I wonder what will Sana do?? Do she have to tell the police oooor say it directly to the Kim's? Hehehe stay tuned for the next chappie!