Confusion and Fighting back?

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

 

"go attack the safe haven of the Kim's in Incheon"Mr. Im commanded his mob. "But the Kims defense!'One guy protested. "Just sneak behind their backs! Thats what the kims are weak at"Mr. Im sipped his coffee. The mob just left to attack the Kims. "Are you serious about this father?"Nayeon asked. "Yes. If they won't give  their business to us then I have no choice other than to start a war"Mr. Im said looking at his daughter. "That's unfair father"Nayeon said. "Its not unfair Nayeon, I'm doing this for your Grandfather"Mr. Im glared at Nayeon. "By killing the youngest kim and starting a war?!? Are you trying to destroy South Korea?!?!"Nayeon exclaimed. "No! I'm not intending to destroy South Korea!! I'm doing this because they destroyed our alliance!"Mr. Im shouted. "No they did not! You're the one who destroyed the alliance! NOT THEM!!"Nayeon yelled at his father.

 

Mr. Im was shocked at what he has heard. Nayeon released a big sigh. "Think about this father..."Nayeon said and left the room. Nayeon walked down the hallway and grabbed her phone. She dialed Jeongyeon. 

"Hello?"

"Jeongyeon, I have a task for you"

"What is it?"

"Inform the Kims about the upcoming attack"

"why?"

"just do it!"

Nayeon hung up and entered her car. She drove to the hospital where Umji was in. She parked in the parking lot until Jeongyeon came and informed the Kim's. The Kim's and Jung's came down to the parking lot and got into their respective vehicles. When she saw the Kim's and Jungs are away. She entered the hospital and entered Umji's hospital room. "What are you doing here?"Yuju asked standing up. "I'm just going to inject Umji something"Nayeon said letting Yuju see the syringe. "What's inside it?"Yuju asked blocking Nayeon's way. "Its a medicine ok?"Nayeon tried to get past but Yuju blocked her way again. "What kind of medicine? I can't let you go through until you tell me what's that thing"Yuju said. Nayeon sighed. "This is a medicine for the poison that is spreading into Umji's body"Nayeon explained. 

 

Yuju looked at her one last time before letting her through. Nayeon quickly went to Umji I hope this will work   Nayeon injected Umji the medicine. "Are you sure that will clean the poison from her body?"Yuju asked. "I don't know but this the official medicine for it."Nayeon said looking back at Yuju "can I stay here for a while?"Nayeon asked. "Why?"Yuju asked. "I just want to stay with my cousin"Nayeon said. Cousin? Yuju asked in her thought.

 

AT KIMS

 

"Father, we have some news"Jin said. "What is it?"Mr. Kim asked. "We have a new sister"Jin grabbed Sowon. Sowon bowed down. "Sojung?"Mr. Kim asked. Everyone was surprised. "You've grown up as an beautiful woman"Mr. Kim chuckled. "You know me?"Sowon asked. "Of course! You're the youngest!"Mr. Kim smiled. "But I thought Umji was the youngest??"Taehyung was confused. "Umji?"Mr. Kim asked. "The other girl! Yewon!"Namjoon said. "Other girl? Yewon?"Mr. Kim asked. Everyone was confused. "Ever since Taehyung was born"Everyone looked at him. "It has only been Sojung who's borned last"Everyone was so confused.

 

"That's because... I.."Mrs. Kim spoke up. "Mother?"Jin asked. "I.. I slept with Mr. Im's brother.."Mrs. Kim admitted. "What?"Mr. Kim looked enraged. "Then how did Sojung got into an another family?"Taehyung asked. "I.. I sent her to the Kwon's"Mrs. Kim said nervously. "But my parents aren't Kwons..."Sowon said. "That's because those 'parents' are your kidnappers"Jiyong said. Everyone was shocked. "But my problem here is that Yewon kid! Who is she?! And why is she a Kim?!"Mr. Kim asked enraged. "She's at some hospital, we'll take you there"Jin said. Mr. Kim followed Jin.

 

They drove to the hospital. "Are you sure about this father?"Taehyung asked. "Yes! Now where is she?"Mr. Kim asked. "Room 508"Sowon answered and they got to the room 508. When they entered they saw Nayeon and Yuju. "Nayeon?"Sowon asked. "An Im!"Mr. Kim exclaimed. "I'm not here for trouble"Nayeon raised her arms. "Did she do something choi?"Mr. Kim asked. "Nothing Sir"Yuju answered. Mr. Kim calmed down. Mr. Kim saw Umji laying in the bed. "That's her?"Mr. Kim asked. "Yes that's her. My daughter from another man..."Mrs. Kim said. Mr. Kim felt pity for Umji's state. "Who did this to her?"Mr. Kim asked. "Im spy"Namjoon said. Everyone looked at Nayeon. "My father is trying to make Umji the bait so you all will fight back"Nayeon said. Mr. Kim looked back at Umji. "Protect this girl.... I don't want anyone dying in the Kim's"Mr Kim said. The Kim Siblings smiled at what they heard. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!! Some plot twist are going to happen so watch out! Enjoy~~

There's a possibility that Umji's gonna die here :'-(