I Love You

My Punishment (WonHa,UmB,YeJu)

 

"I'm sorry,Unnie"

 

SinB thought her heart broke into pieces.

 

"I don't feel the same"

 

SinB felt she was stabbed in the chest.

 

"I love you, Unnie"

 

Wait what? SinB felt confused. Am I dreaming? She loves me?? Did I hear it right?? SinB felt an arm wrapped around her body. "Hehe, your confused face looks so cute unnie! And yes, you heard it right Unnie, I do love you"SinB's lips formed a smile and hugged Umji.

 

"You scared me"SinB whispered. Umji giggled. "I can't help it Unnie, This is a payback for those pranks you did back in the days"SinB smiled remembering the day she pranked Umji.

 

(AUG. 1, 2007)

 

Umji was finding SinB because Yerin told her to. "SinB-unnie?"Umji called out. Umji saw a body in the fields. She ran up to it and saw SinB laying down. "Unnie!"Umji crouched down and shook SinB.

 

SinB didn't budge so Umji kept shaking her until Umji saw red on her shirt. "Unnie? Unnie! Wake up!!"Umji shouted. A tear escaping her eyes. When SinB didn't budge again, Umji started sobbing.

 

SinB grinned and sat up looking at the sobbing girl. "Unnie?"Umji looked at her. "Aww why is my little Omuji crying?"SinB asked bringing the girl into an embrace. "I-i thought you were dead!"Umji said eyeing her in suspicion. "Naww I'm not Omuji!"SinB laughed.  "You got me again with your pranks!!"Umji stood up and stomped "Get away from me!"Umji said. "Nooo"SinB laughed and followed Umji.

 

When they got back to the mansion. They got scolded by Yerin for going back home late.

 

(PRESENT)

 

"You're face was priceless!"SinB laughed. Umji pouted. "Do you want me to take back what I said?"Umji asked. "No no no, I don't want to lose the cutest girlfriend in the world"SinB smiled when she saw Umji's flustered reaction.

 

"Let's just go inside"Umji opened the door and entered their room, SinB followed suit. "Ne Umji-ah, what do you think of So-unnie?"SinB asked. "I think of Unnie as the Eomma of the group"Umji said sitting at their bed. "Then is Sowon-Unnie is the Eomma, then who's the appa?"SinB asked smiling.

 

"You"Umji simply said and laughed when SinB frowned. "If I were the appa, I prefer you as the Eomma"SinB sat down beside Umji. "Nooo, I'm the last born in the family, haha"Umji and SinB laughed. "I think Yerin-unnie would be the aunt"SinB said and laughed. "Then that means Yuju-unnie is the Uncle?"Umji asked and they laughed.

 

"Then who's Sojung-unnie's partner?"Umji asked. "Eunha-unnie"SinB wiggled her eyebrows, Umji made an 'oooh' sound. "Who's gonna be the daughter of YeJu?"SinB asked. "You Unnie!"Umji said. "Fine, so you're WonHa's child?"SinB raised her eyebrows. "YUP!"Umji said and yawned. "I'm going to sleep Unnie"Umji said and laid down the bed.

 

SinB smiled and pulled the blanket up to Umji's chest. "I love you,B"Umji sleepily said. SinB's smile widened when she heard the nickname Umji gave her when they were kids.

 

"I love you too, Omuji"SinB said back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohoho what a cute UmB scene~~ (I'm a big UmB shipper so I love them lol) also did anyone get the Song reference from 2ne1 in the title? Lololol (I'll be making a lot of song references from now on) I HOPE YOU enjoy raj SNK's NCIC kDa BNCR NLS SBDJDJDU

 

ERROR404:Author not found.