08.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there! I'm back! :D

Sorry for the long update. I was really busy with work and I didn't have enough time to continue writing this fic, plus there were really a lot of things that I have been through.

Also, to give you all a head's up, I'm working on a Christmas Special for 심쿵해! (Heart Attack!), since it was the first fic that I've finished. :) I was really thinking of giving this fic a Christmas Special, but I guess nobody wants to be sad for Christmas. Also, since this story is angst, I don't think I can think of a Christmas-y vibe for something so angsty >:)

If you haven't read 심쿵해! (Heart Attack!) yet, feel free to do so here. It's Infinite's WooGyu tho. :3

Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this update. Are y'all ready for a bad boy Changkyun? >:)

Enjoy!

“Hey, Hoseok,” Changkyun had spoken as soon as Hoseok answered his call.

“What is it, Changkyun?”

“Nothing much,” Changkyun continued, smirking as he did, even though he knew the other wouldn’t be able to see him, “I just wanted to ask how you and your boyfriend are doing?”

Changkyun had heard Hoseok sigh upon him speaking about Hyungwon being his boyfriend. He had smiled as he heard Hoseok raise his tone, feeling the irritation from the other even though they were kilometres apart.

“Changkyun, I would like to repeat that Hyungwon is not my boyfriend. We’re just best friends. Also, I want to let you know that if you’re just calling to get on my nerves, please drop the phone as I have a lot of important things to do.” Hoseok had spoken, emphasizing on the last sentence that he spoke. He really had a lot of things to do, and he wasn’t in the mode to joke around with anyone right now, especially that he was already having problems with his feelings.

Surprisingly, Changkyun’s tone had also changed, becoming more serious.

“When will you ever give me your time, Hoseok?”

“I don’t have time for anyone who isn’t even thinking about his studies right now. Heck, I don’t even have time to for a troublemaker like you. I would rather–”

However, Hoseok was immediately cut off by Changkyun, speaking more aggressively than he usually does, “You wouldn’t want to talk to me in that way, Hoseok. You know what I can do, and you know that I mean it when I say I can do it.”

Upon hearing those words, the first person that came to Hoseok’s mind was Hyungwon. He had feared Changkyun would do something to Hyungwon if he didn’t do anything that would supress the other’s anger. He knew a lot of the mischiefs the other had done, and he knew that doing nothing would lead this to somewhere unpleasant to him and Hyungwon.

“What do you exactly want, Changkyun?” Hoseok had spoken, his tone becoming a small inch softer than it was before, just to make sure the other won’t notice that he was already getting his way, where in fact, he already was, and Hoseok wouldn’t want to admit it.

“You.”

And there was silence between the two of them. No one spoke, and the only sound coming from both of their phones were their own breaths. It was, for Hoseok, the longest awkward silence of his life. He had gotten used to the silence that he and Hyungwon had over the phone, but with Changkyun, it was something that he wasn’t expected. He knew the other had feelings for Kihyun, and that he was head over heels for him. But never would he have thought of the possibility that he was another one of Changkyun’s prospects.

“Stop joking,” Hoseok had simply spoken, “You’re into Kihyun, right? You shouldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter