17.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I know it hasn't been long since I updated, but I love you all, so I'm dropping this. Please don't hate me.

Thank you! I love you all.

Hyungwon made sure he had locked the door before stepping out of his house. Opening his umbrella, he stepped out into the rain and started walking. He never really had any plans of going out, but Hoseok’s sudden disappearance really made him feel worried. He hated to admit it, but he was really worried about Hoseok.

Where is he?

As he walked carefully through the slippery sidewalk, he looked at every person that was passing by, hoping to see if that person was Hoseok. But the more he roamed around, the more he lost hope. Hoseok seemed to have really left.

I should’ve opened the door…

Hyungwon walked home, with regret filling his mind and heart. He realized that he shouldn’t have let Hoseok leave and that he should’ve just opened the door. It was one of the things that made his heart ache, and he would like to admit that he really wasn’t okay right now.

I miss you…

And, at that moment, he realized that it’s been days ever since the two of them had talked. It’s been so long ever since he opened up to Hoseok. It’s been a long time since he leaned on him, and ever since he found out Hoseok’s true identity, he hasn’t talked to the other, nor contacted him. He felt his heart ache, and it was only then when he realized why he wanted to look for Hoseok, and what he truly felt for the other.

He loved Hoseok…

When the rain started to pour heavily again, his tears also began to fall. He couldn’t take it that he had just realized how beautiful his feeling was, yet it was also empty. He couldn’t take the fact that he had realized how much he loved the other when he was no longer with him. He couldn’t accept the reality that he wasn’t able to chase Hoseok and he had let him run out of his sight. It was simply too painful for him.

With a heavy heart, Hyungwon just walked home. He had accepted the fact that he could no longer find Hoseok at this rate. He, however, kept an optimistic mind, with only one thing lingering in his thoughts:

I will see him tomorrow in school. I will confess to him.

Hyungwon didn’t exactly want to go to school today. But he knew he had to patiently wait for Hoseok. He knew he had to give the other enough space and time, since he understood that he had Hoseok, and that he was just taking time to heal his wounds. He kept on thinking that one day, Hoseok would be able to come to school smiling and would eventually be able to talk to him.

I would be able to tell him how I feel by tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter