11.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I'm back! :D

Well, the New Year's entering so yeah, Happy New Year in advance to everyone! Thank you so much for the time that you have spent over my stories and thank you for making this year wonderful for me! I sincerely love you all.

Though, to break bad news, of course, with the New Year entering, Christmas break is also about to end so it's back to work mode for me. :( I'll still be able to update but it's probably gonna be every now and then, so I hope you sit tight and patiently wait for it. :)

Also, I'm working on a project for a new story that involves BTS people (since I came from that fandom as well lol) so look forward to it, because the moment I drop a teaser in my page on Facebook (Marviiin Renzo, hope you've liked it already lol), it's gonna be a countdown before I officially post the story.

Last update for the year. Enjoy! ;)

“If you can’t answer me, then I’ll have to make you tell me.” Hyungwon simply responded. He knew he had control over Hoseok, as the other would fear for what he has done.

Hoseok kissed me, Hyungwon thought. That was enough reason for him to be mad at him. He had all the reason to be, after all. His best friend took advantage of his drunken state, while Hyungwon felt guilty as well, for acting drunk, though he was already halfway getting there. He had a lot of thoughts in his mind, and seeing that his best friend was acting all sweet suddenly to him, he immediately figured that Hoseok might be gay.

Hyungwon didn’t understand at first, but he knew Hoseok always had his reasons. Everything Hoseok did, he had a logical explanation to why he was able to do it, and it always turned out right. He always believed in Hoseok.

But the end does not justify the mean…

For this case, he continually asked Hoseok. He didn’t know what the other’s reason would be. He was expecting something logical, something believable, something right. He always knew Hoseok had a reason for what he did, but this time, no words came out of his mouth. He had no explanation. He had nothing, but silence.

Looking at Hoseok, he saw that the other was already closing his eyes, slightly shaking. He knew that the other feared what he could do. He knew that he can inflict pain to him, even though he was his best friend. But that was not what was in his mind as he leaned in and closed the distance between them, letting his plump lips touch that of Hoseok’s.

He kissed Hoseok.

Hyungwon didn’t know why he was brave enough to overcome his homophobia. He hated homouality, to the point that even people liking both es had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter