07.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back! :D

Sorry for taking so long before I updated. There were just a lot of things I have done, and this chapter had gone several revisions because I wasn't satisfied with how it ended lol.

But, here it is! So I really hope that all of you enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to like my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/marviiinrenzo/) for updates on when I'll be posting and what's in story for you in the future. <3

Thank you! Enjoy! :D

“I’m home.” Hoseok had shouted, though he knew that his mom wasn’t home yet. He was just used to it, shouting his mother’s name even though she wasn’t home. It was what he had always done whenever his father was still alive, his mother not yet working, just at home. Though it was already past 6 PM, his mother always arrived by 7:30 PM, since her work was in another city, and the traffic was jamming her to arrive earlier, even though her work ends at 5 PM.

To his surprise, his mother was already home, “Back so early, Hoseok?” his mother spoke as she went out of the kitchen, smiling at him. Hoseok was surprised by his mother being early, but he was happy. It was a long time since he had seen his own mother home earlier than him.

“Well, surprisingly, someone’s early.” Hoseok had joked.

“Yah! I’m your mother, remember that!” His mother smiled at him. Hoseok had gotten used to this, as he and his mother were very close. Whenever he spoke to his mother informally, she would usually take it as is since he knew that Hoseok was mature already. This also thought Hoseok to know when was the time to informally speak to his mother and when was the time to be serious.

“I know. And I love you so much, mom,” he simply responded as he approached his mother and kissed her by the cheek. “Why are you early today?”

“Well, I wanted to spend time with my son, who was already locked up in his room by the time I arrive. I wanted to find time to ask you how you’re doing.” His mother had smiled at him. Well, Hoseok would admit that he had missed the times that he and his mother would talk about random stuff, but he missed the times that he had spoken to his mother about Hyungwon. She knew of his feelings for his best friend, and she was very supportive about it, but at the same time, discreet, especially if Hyungwon was with them.

“So,” his mother continued as he gestured for Hoseok to sit down as she did on one of the seats opposite him. “How are you doing in school today?”

“Everything’s fine, mom,” Hoseok responded, “School is just as it is, stressful but fine. I still don’t have much friends, but Hyungwon is still there with me. And you know how happy I am even though it’s just him and me.”

As Hoseok concluded, his mother smiled at him, feeling convinced with his story. “Well, how about Hyungwon? How is he doing?”

“Well,” Hoseok began, uneasiness filling him, “he’s doing fine right now. Actually, I would’ve been home earlier, but I had to be with him at school. I’m sure something happened to him, but he wouldn’t talk. He just cried.”

His mom’s smile had faded upon hearing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter