15.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And I'm back! Yay! Thank you so much for your patience. ;)

I'll be updating less since the time for more paperworks has come in my office lol, plus I'll be starting on writing on the sequel for 'Heart Attack' which I have already begun last week lol so please wait for it!

So, here's Chapter 15. I hope y'all Wonkyun stans won't hate me, I love Changkyun, it's just that I see him fit for the role as an antagonist. <3

Enjoy~!

P.S. Unexpectedly long (but not extra long) chapter ahead

Hyungwon woke up when he heard the doorbell ring. Before even going down, he looked at his clock. It was already fifteen minutes past dismissal time in school. With that, Hyungwon stood up and changed his clothes before he went down. He didn’t want any disturbance from his solitude, but he knew he had to answer the door, since it could be anyone. He wished it was anyone but Hoseok. He simply wasn’t ready to face the other.

When he opened the door, he was somewhat relieved that it wasn’t Hoseok. Instead, it was Changkyun. Suddenly, Hyungwon felt nervous because it was someone he hadn’t expected, and at the same time, it was someone of that kind.

“What are you doing here?” Hyungwon asked, raising an eyebrow as he asked the other in a sharp tone.

“Well, I heard of what happened in school earlier. I just wanted to say sorry if what I said was something that had affected you.” Changkyun said honestly. Hyungwon tried to pierce through his eyes, looking at his being, judging whether Changkyun was in fact telling the truth. He saw the sincerity in the other’s eyes, so he thought he would be honest enough to tell the truth, but he knew he still had to be careful. He knew what Changkyun was, after all.

I guess there’s no harm in trying to trust him.

“It’s okay. At least I knew what I had to do.” Hyungwon smilingly responded, “Why don’t you come in? I have a few questions to ask as well.”

Changkyun was surprised with the other’s action, but nevertheless, he had entered as per Hyungwon’s invitation. As Changkyun went in, Hyungwon closed the door and guided the other to go to his room so that the two of them can talk.

“It’s better if we talk in my room, rather than staying here.” Hyungwon spoke as they were climbing the stairs. When he reached the peak of the stairs, he looked back and saw a blushing Changkyun behind him. Honestly, Hyungwon should’ve felt disgusted by that, but instead, he found it cute. It was odd, but he hated Hoseok for lying that he was that, but he found it okay for Changkyun.

Weird…

Hyungwon opened the door to his room and let Changkyun enter. As soon as the other had entered, he went inside and closed the door. He guided Changkyun to his bed and advised the other that he can sit there, for which the other did comfortably.

“Make yourself at home.” Hyungwon said, which made the other blush. Hyungwon chuckled at the sight. Surprisingly, Changkyun was blushing more than he should, but what was more surprising was that Hyungwon didn’t mind how it was. He couldn’t explain how, but it was different when Changkyun blushed towards his actions, compared to when Hoseok was.

Hoseok…

The name getting brought up from Hyungwon’s mind triggered him to get serious and start talking to Changkyun.

“So, I wanted to ask you a lot of things, actually.” Hyungwon started, which made Changkyun sit straight, the blush instantly disappearing from his cheeks.

“Go ahead.”

Upon Changkyun’s signal, Hyungwon suddenly felt nervous. He didn’t know how or where to start. He had a lot of things in mind, but he didn’t know which one he should ask first. He deduced which q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter