12.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I'm back! No longer under the old username, but under a new name - 'cinnamarbean' lol.

So, for those asking why I changed names, this was because of personal and security purposes, as my old username is linked to my personal account. Lol. But anyways, I'm still here and updating, so yeah, don't worry, I won't disappear. I'd also ask you to like my page here.

Also, I'm sorry for updating late. T_T Kinda busy at work, so I couldn't quite finish the chapter and I think it's trash, but I hope you like it.

And, OMG, Monsta X is coming back very soon! <3 Let us support our prince charmings and continue to fight with them towards their First Win!

Sorry for all the rants. Here's the chapter. Enjoy! :D

Twitter: @cinnamarbean

Hoseok hated the moments when he had lied to Hyungwon. He really didn’t want to leave Hyungwon’s place just yet. He wanted to talk to that person more, speaking his heart out. He wanted to tell him everything of what he felt about Hyungwon, now that he had confessed to him.

Yes, I do, Chae Hyungwon! I like you!

Those words that he had said resonated in his head several times as he walked out of Hyungwon’s house. I just told him I like him, he thought. It was still sinking onto him, that those words actually came out of his mouth. Maybe the soju that he drank had brought the extra confidence that made him spill out the beans.

With his phone on his ear, he had answered back to the caller ID for which was actually not his mom, but was someone else, someone he wasn’t really expecting. He was pissed off that he had disturbed the only chance that he had, but he also doubted himself whether he could confess further, so he was thankful for the call to some extent.

“What exactly do you want?” Hoseok asked, raising his voice because the irritation had naturally crept onto him, upon finding out who the caller was. He was only able to hear a chuckle before the voice on the other line had spoken.

“You.”

Changkyun.

“I don’t have time to play, Changkyun.” Hoseok asked sharply, which was returned with another chuckle.

“Well, I don’t either,” Changkyun responded, his voice getting sharp. “Where are you?”

“In school,” Hoseok lied, trying to sound convincing.

“Liar.”

Changkyun’s voice had a fierce and sharp tone. Hoseok hadn’t expected such a tone from Changkyun, knowing that he could have a soft side for him. He likes me, right? He should be at least soft…

“I’m in front of your classroom right now, and I don’t even see a hint of you nor o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter