14.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I hope you haven't felt impatient for the updates. I'm really sorry it's taking long this time. T_T

Thank you for all your support. I simply love you all. <3 In all honesty, the updates I've seen over Twt the past days about Hyungwon and Wonho has given me a lot of pain because honestly, I no longer have a bias list in Monsta X XD It's simply hard to choose a bias from them, really. #StanTalent. #StanMonstaX

Anyways, let's not make this any longer, and start, shall we? :3

Enjoy~!

“Could you please stay away from me?”

In all honesty, Hyungwon didn’t exactly know how to react to Hoseok. He was happy that his best friend was there and that the first thing that they could do was to finally talk. However, he didn’t really know how he would approach the other. Would he be calm? Would he be firm? Would he be straight to the point? He didn’t really know. This was going to be his first time, and it was giving him a really hard time. He wasn’t even sure if it was fine if he just let it pass.

But he knew he couldn’t…

And everything came in a blink of an eye. At the very moment that Hoseok had placed his arms around his abdomen, fear was the first feeling that crept up to him. Impulsively, anyone scared would react in an angry manner, right? That was what his initial reaction. He wasn’t even sure if it was the right thing to feel at the moment, it was just what he wanted to show.

And there was no way out…

Hyungwon could feel all of the eyes inside their classroom. He didn’t know that he had actually said it out loud. He unconsciously blurted out those words louder than they were intended to. But, the most burdensome stare was the one coming from Hoseok. As Hyungwon looked through his eyes, he saw what he feared the most.

Pain.

And at that moment, he felt like everything was his fault. He felt that he is the one to blame of all that had happened today. If he reacted during the first time they kissed, then things wouldn’t have gone this way. If he had not kissed Hoseok back, then things wouldn’t have led to the awkwardness that Hyungwon felt right now. It was all his fault.

I was to be blamed…

Being unable to control his emotions anymore, Hyungwon made his way towards the door. He ran, with no specific direction nor place to go to in mind. He just ran. He wanted to escape the complicated scenario that he had made. He wanted to disappear.

Disappear…

Hyungwon kept on running, until he had become tired. The moment that he had stopped running, he realized that he had reached far when he looked at his surroundings. He was only a few blocks away from home, and he was honestly tempted to go home instead. Thinking it was the only best solution that he had, Hyungwon decided to go home and lock himself up, not caring if what would happen to him within the day. He needed esc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter