09.

The Secret | HyungWonho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so I'm back again! :D

First of all, I'd like to say sorry if it really took me a while to finish this update. I was busy with stuff involving work, so I really apologize.

Thank you, however, for patiently waiting for this update. I planned to drop this on the 31st, but I couldn't wait so I decided to post it today.

Leave your thoughts in the comments. I may not answer frequently, but I read each and every one of them :)

Enjoy~!

“Honey, are you okay?” His mom had asked. It was just morning, and Hoseok was acting strange as per his mom’s belief. Most of the time, whenever the two of them ate, Hoseok would finish his food first, since he had didn’t want to rush to school, but this time, Hoseok wasn’t even halfway through what he was eating.

Hoseok was startled when his mom had called him, but he immediately regained himself and simply smiled at his mom and nodded at her, signaling that he was fine. His mom was obviously not convinced at this, but since she knew Hoseok’s personality, it was better not to ask further and just wait for the other to open up.

“Honey, I please clean up the table for me as soon as you’re finished. I have to go, I can’t be late for work,” his mom spoke as she approached him, leaning to give him a kiss on the cheeks, and waving at him before she went towards the door.

As soon as Hoseok heard the door close, he immediately put away his food and threw it in the trash, as he didn’t have the appetite to eat a single food. When he was finished cleaning the table, he immediately went up to his room and took his phone. He sent a message to Hyungwon, worried sick about the other.

Admittingly, Hoseok didn’t really want to worry about Hyungwon. However, knowing how Changkyun would play, he was really feeling pressured with how he would act against him. Whenever Changkyun didn’t get what he wants initially, he would do everything to get it, even if it means him playing dirty. He would get out of it clean, anyway.

Hey Hyungwon, are you going to school today? – Hoseok.

Hoseok weighed the possibility of Hyungwon already knowing about Hoseok’s feelings, but choosing not to speak. He was really nervous whenever the topic of ‘who you like’ was actually brought up, especially when the two of them were there. There were even rumors about the two of them already dating, but it wasn’t as loud as your usual bullying rumors and the likes. The people in their school wouldn’t even have the time to talk about them, especially that they weren’t doing anything obvious.

Or were they…?

Hoseok felt his phone vibrate in his hand. He immediately looked at the screen and found that he received a text message from Hyungwon. He immediately tapped it open and read its contents:

Probably not, I’m staying at home. I don’t have the vibes to go to school. Lol. Why? – Hyungwon.

Truthfully, Hoseok also didn’t feel like going to school today. He wanted to hang out with Hyungwon, since he missed spending a whole day with the other. He knew he would be in trouble if his mom actually found out that he didn’t go to school today, but that would be a different matter. Hence, he decided not to go to school instead.

I also don’t feel like going to school today. Lol. Can I hang out at your place? – Hoseok

Hoseok honestly felt nervous. He felt as if he knew nothing about Hyungwon, even though they were best friends. Most of the time, he knew what Hyungwon would respond whenever he was being asked something. But, this time, he didn’t know what the other would say.

And then, at that moment, he felt his phone vibrate.

Sure. The guy here already left, so it’s fine. – Hyungwon.

Just bring food though. I’m hungry. – Hyungwon.

Hoseok laughed at Hyungwon’s follow-up message, but he smiled at his first response. He agreed. He couldn’t believe that the other would just agree to him skipping classes. He wondered why, but he didn’t have time for that. He changed to a pair of ripped jeans and a white sleeveless shirt, nothing special. He took his bag and left for Hyungwon’s house. Of course, he passed by the nearest supermarket to buy his favorite food, that he was sure Hyungwon would also enjoy – Ramyun.

As soon as Hoseok was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter