H

Long May He Reign

"why"

"why me?" Xiumin cried to himself.

" God, i love him so much, please." He cried out with his aching heart, he felt so weak.After he ran out of Luhans room, he had found his way to the kitchen and sat in the floor. How could their lives end up this way? Xiumin leans his head back against the wall. sighing, he thinks of all the amazing moments with his friend.

He remembered, when he saw Luhan the first time, and how happy he was to have someone to call a friend. How his heart jumped everytime luhan kissed his cheek, and held his hand. The way he melted in his arms the first time they kissed. Sitting with him to watch the sunset together. How jealous he got everytime Luhan and Anne were together. He remembered the exact moment that he realized, he was no longer just a friend, he no longer wanted to be just a friend, but life is unfair.

Why?

"Xiumin?" 

"yes" he answered to his name being called by one of the kitchen helpers.

"its time to go to the corination room, remember you have to stand on stage with prince Luhan."

With a sigh Xiumin choked back his tears, and aching heart. standing up and brushing off the dirt on his pants, from sitting on the dirty kitchen floor.

The lady looked up at him with worry.

"Xiumin, will you be okay? i know it is hard for you, being in love with the Prince." Not everyone was aware of the twos feelings for each other, but some of the servants and guards who have watched them grow up, have witnessed all their hardships.

"Please miss, I would like it very much, if we would not speak of such things anymore."

She nodded in agreement before they headed to the coronation room.

walking into the room full of village people greeting eachother, was sickning to him.

Xiumin, stood in his spot on stage next to gaurds and other powerful, wealthy men and women. The room got quiet, and the chior soon started to sing as the doors opened.

There he was, looking dashingly handsome as he walked the isle. Lord did it hurt to see him.

Luhan himself was in pain, it hurt to know that his love and him would never have a happy ending.

As the corination came to an end, everyone cheered for their new leader.

"long may King Luhan reign!"

"God has blessed this land with a new king!"

" Oh happy day!"

Luhan faked a smile, and walked down the isle once more, followed by all the other men and women on stage, then by all the villagers. 

The only person left in the empty room was Xiumin. His knees fell weak and his body hit the ground, choking back the tears, he laid on the stage in silence, wishing there was a way for a happy ending.

This was it, he was king, a king who will have a queen in less than 72 hours, and no longer have love for him.

~~~~~~~

That night Xiumin snuck his way into his kings chambers.

"Luhan" he whispers

"Luhan"

"what" he pouts waking from his sleep.

"who is it?" he asked before lighting a candle.

"It is Xiumin."

Luhans heart fell to his stomach, not knowing if it was from happiness or dispair.

Earlier the smaller had decided that this was his last chance to be with Luhan, and made plans to seduce his king at night fall.

xiumin crawled in the bed, and sat next to him.

"Xiumin, what are you doing." Luhan said in a cold tone. he shifted his body around to face the smaller male, Xiumin wrapped his arms around the small waist of his King, pulled himself closer to the others bare chest.

" this is my last chance of happiness." he softly whispered, barely loud enough for Luhan to hear.

Luhan lifted Xiumins chin up, making their eyes meet, the smallers eyes were shining with the moon light. Oh how beautiful he was, so amazingly beautiful. Giving the tallers stomach butterflies.

They both leaned in to eachother, and with a soft kiss, Luhan layed the other on the bed, removing whatever clothing the man had, before removing his own.

"Is this what you really want Xiumin?"

"I want this more than life itself my King."

" I have been waiting years for this, so please dont think i will go easy on you."

" i have wanted this as much as you have my love, please.... please dont hold back."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

lLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, should i continue this on the next chapter?? COMMENT, YES OR NO.

ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY MISSPELLED WORDS IN THIS, IM SORRY. FOR SOMEREASON IT ISNT LET ME FIX THEM.