A

Long May He Reign

That night The King, and Queen fell ill with the plague. Luhan woke up to the castle in chaos, servants,nurses, guards, running everywhere, in and out of Luhans parents room. Luhan spotted his love and ran to him in panic.

Luhan grabbed Xiumins arm, "Xiumin, whats going on? is something wrong?" His voice shaking.

Xiumin looked at him with sorrow in his eyes.

" Luhannie...It-It is your parents..They-" Before he could finish, the prince ran into his parents room, full of people surrounding his beloved parents, he pushed past them, and with fear, he set his eyes on his parents. They looked inhuman-like, It was truly a terrifying experience. With tears falling down his face, a nurse called out to a guard to quickly carry the prince out of the room. The plague was something that spread fast through the air, as well as touch, and no one wanted to risk the chance of the prince catching it as well. They set him down next to his friend and were told that the both of them must hurry to the throne room, where the were to sit down and wait for servants to start a fire around them, in order to clean the air of the plague.

Xiumin looked at Luhan before grabbing his hand and forcing him to run to the destination. The boys have been told about this horrible sickness but were told not to worry, for it would never come into the castle. What a horrible lie.

When they reached the throne room the boys sat in their seats while guards brought in large pots full of coal. 

" Prince Luhan." a servant ran up to them and sighed. Xiumin looked at Luhan who has no expression on his face, he looked back at the servant and asked what she was needing to say.

"you and the prince are not aloud to move from the room under any circumstances, do you here me?" Xiumin nodded to her in understanding before she walked off in a hurry. Two guards set the fires in the pots surrounding the room, and Xiumin sighed out of stress. Looking over at his love, he worried for what was to come. what was going to happen next?

~~~~~~

PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS IS ALSO SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE LONGER, I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR.