The battlefield

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Taemin's POV

We were now in a world of red and black. It was like watching a 3D movie. In the movie, i couldnt see my hyungs at all. Neither can i control my own actions. It was like i was part of this movie. I looked at myself and realized i was a girl. Holy Cow im a GIRL!!! Not any random girl but Kiyomi. I wanted to scream and freak out but i wasnt me anymore so i couldnt. Then i remembered she wanted to show us where she came from... So that means she's showing us her point of view of what happened before she appeared behind us. Interesting...

 

Without me controlling myself, 'i' walked towards a battlefield just past a short hill. There, two men were fighting against who knows how many soldiers in armour. The two men were unarmoured but could fight pretty well from what i could see. One of them was using a sword charged with blue electric while the other one was just jumping all over and hitting the soldiers down one by one. 'I' had walked on top of the hill. Some of the soldiers noticed and started screaming and shouting to the other oblivious soldiers that 'i' was here. Now all eyes were on 'me'. 'i' raised both my hands and the two unarmoured men appeared behind me.

"hello Kiyo." the one holding the electric sword said.

The other guy had his hair in a ponytail at the back of his head.

"those are my brothers sasuke and itachi." i heard Kiyomi's voice ring in my head. And i immediately knew which is which. 'I' nodded and the two of them disappeared.

'I' brought my hands down and two humoungous tornados appeared in front of either of my hands. I could sense the crowd of soldiers below tense and run. 'i' flicked my left hand and released the tornado on my left. It swallowed all the soldiers on my left. 'I' tried to flick my right hand next but one of the soldiers shot an arrow through my right hand and the tornado vanished. Pain shot through my hand but 'i' ignored it and pulled it out like it was nothing and threw it to the ground. Wow she has high resistance to pain. Cool. I thought to myself.

 

'I' somersaulted off the hill and onto the field below. 'i' ran towards the end of the field where the forest starts, attacking tge soldiers that tried to stop me. 'i' managed to dodge most of the attacks but one of them managed to stab a long sword through my stomach. 'I' fell on my knees and Kiyomi's brother appeared again, one on my front and one on my back. 'i' had my hands over my stomach and was bleeding profusely. The pain was unbearable. I could feel everything she felt remember? Sasuke pulled the sword out of 'my' stomach.

"Kiyo, get up. Now." i heard Itachi say.

'I' tried to get up but the pain was torturous. 'I' finally managed to stand. Sasuke carried 'me' on his back and started towards the forest at lightning speed. So fast that none of the soldiers could land an attack on us. Haha slow pokes. While on his back, 'my' hands glowed green and the wound on my stomach began to heal slowly. By the time we reached the entrance of the forest, the wound was healed and 'i' could run again.

 

Sasuke dropped 'me' off behind a huge rock. "Get away from here! Teleport to another place or something just get away from here!!" he said urgently before giving 'me' a peck on 'my' forehead and disappearing behind the rock.

 

'I' listened to him and ran into the forest, staggering a little but still managing. 'I' could hear swords clashing and the sound of 'my' brothers' attacks towards the enemies behind me. 'i' ran faster into the dark forest, fearing my brothers could not hold the enemy back much longer. 'I' heard a howl nearby. They found 'me'. 'i' panicked but sasuke's last few words to me rang in 'my' head again, giving me energy to make it out of there alive. I felt 'my' eyes glow red and power surging through my body. 'I' formed handsigns and a portal opened before me. 'I' stepped through the portal and woke up from my trance.

 

I blinked. Then i looked at myself. I was me again! I looked around and saw my hyungs. They were obviously confused about what had happened earlier. I think the same thing happened to them. I looked around somemore trying to locate Kiyomi. I heard a 'thud' and turned around. Kiyomi was sprawled on the floor. She had fainted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely readers!!! This is chapter 2... Sorry if it . I sorta fell sick and had a huge headache so i cant really write that well... Anyhoo... I hope u like this chapter! I wrote whatever came to mind so sorry if it doeant make sense. If u have any questions feel free to ask!! I dont bite!! :D