Surprise visit :O

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

 

Taemin's POV

The rest of the class flew by quickly and now I'm in the car with Kiyomi on the way home. 

We were listening to the radio quietly when my phone started ringing. i took it out of my pocket and answered it while Kiyomi stared at the black box in my hand quizzically.

"yoboseoyo?" i answered.

 

Kiyomi's POV

i watched as Taemin took out a small black box and started talking to it. I stared at the strange looking creature he was talking to. Why does he have to put it to his face? Is that creature hard of hearing?

Then Taemin started panicking after the black box creature thingy started talking.

"What?! Manager hyung is at our house?!" He asked loudly."What about Kiyomi?" he asked again. 

There was some muffled sounds coming from the black box followed by a long beep. Taemin sighed and put the creature back into his pocket but before i could bombard him with questions, he spoke out.

"Manager Hyung is at the house right now so you can't go in…" he sighed.

i forgot about the weird creature and focused on Taemin said instead.  Maybe i can go in… but not in this form… ^^

 

Taemin's POV

we alighted in front of the dorm. 

But before i could start walking, Kiyo suddenly grabbed my arm and started leading me towards the alley beside the dorm. She seemed really excited about something. i hope she's not going to me… what~? she could be a fangirl in disguise… Just saying…

"i have an idea!!" she hopped around me when we were hidden in the dark alley. 

"what idea?" i asked. she stopped hopping and turned to look at me.

"this." she did weird hand actions before a puff of smoke enveloped her. The smoke cleared and in its place stood a cute little white puppy. 

I stared at the puppy. Where did Kiyo go?

A bark came out from the puppy's mouth and it winked at me. Aigoo this girl is so full of surprises.

"great! so i'll just say i found a lost puppy okay?" i asked while carrying Kiyo up. She barked in approval and we went in.

 

Minho's POV

i was watching TV on the couch when the door opened and in walked Taemin… With a jumpy puppy in his arms.

"and who is this little fella?" Manager Hyung walked into the room. The puppy jumped out of Taemin's arms and went to him. He carried the puppy up and the puppy stared at him.

"i'll call her Kiyo!" Taemin exclaimed triumphantly as the puppy went back to him. 

"Kiyo!!" i called out to the puppy. The puppy turned around to look at me. It gave off a familiar aura. One like a certain NINJA who came from another world. I'm making it too obvious am i? I had a staring competition with the puppy until Taemin called it to the kitchen. It winked at me and ran off. yup. its Kiyomi. I smirked to myself before getting up to tell the others.

 

Kiyomi's POV

Being a puppy is fun. I winked at Minho before running to the kitchen. I think he knows who i am already. We had staring competition so i think he knew. I went over to their Manager and wagged my tail when he looked at me. 

...Typical dog behavior. 

"Aigoooo!!!! Who is this cute puppy???" Jonghyun, Key and Onew appeared at the doorway with Minho behind them. He winked at me. I think he told them already. Jonghyun came over and picked me up. I just wagged my tail and stared at him. 

"Give me a kiss!" he puckered his lips and everyone except the Manager glared at him. Since this was only to show the Manager. i decided to be a good dog and give him … some embarrassment ^^ you expected a kiss right? guess again haha. i leaned forward, making it seem like i was going to kiss him. Everyone except the Manager stared at me with BIG eyes. I wanted to laugh but kept it in my head. I pretended to sniff his lips, then i squeezed my eyes shut and turned away to look at the Manager, making it seem like his breath is too smelly to kiss. 

The rest of SHINee sighed in relief and all of them started laughing at my little joke.

"Hyung has stinky breath~! Hyung has stinky breath~!" Taemin sang and everyone laughed again.

Jonghyun pouted. "i will get you for this." he whispered to me before putting me on the table and stomping to his room. I wanted to follow him so i could apologize but the table was high and scary. for a puppy like me that is. 

I looked at the ground and whimpered. All of them started laughing as i pawed the edge of the table and look at Onew with hopeful eyes. 

He just looked at me. "no! you can't have my chicken!" he hugged his bucket of chicken. 

I shook my head and pawed the edge of the table again while whimpering. He nodded his head and carried me off the table. I stood back on my hind legs and did a little thank you dance, earning an applause from everyone who were laughing really hard.

I stumbled up the stairs and headed for Jonghyun's room. I could hear him talking to someone inside. 

… strange… has he really gone mad?

the door was left ajar so i pawed my way in. he didn't notice i was standing there though.

He had his dog Roo in his lap and was complaining about me to Roo. Roo looked up when he noticed i was there. he went over to give me a good sniffing. He was bigger than me by half a dog head and kept giving me little here and there. Jonghyun laughed as Roo started prancing about, indicating that he wanted to play.

I pawed Roo's head, making him lie down. He looked at me with playful eyes, tail wagging and whole body trembling with excitement. He was ready to tackle me any moment.

"Roo! Get her!!!" Jonghyun shouted and Roo bundled towards me. I leapt back and yelped in surprise while Roo tackled me to the ground and gave me a face full of slobber. Jonghyun laughed and pointed at me. "you got owned !" He cackled and threw his head backwards.

I growled, making Roo back away in surprise. I took that opportunity to make my escape and darted out the half open door, just in time to bump into Key's tall legs.

He squealed in delight as he picked me up. I sighed. I have a feeling this is gonna be worse than dog drool all over your face...

 

Key's POV

I picked up Kiyo and skipped to my room happily. I had an idea how to kill time. hehehe… but she's not gonna like it…

I closed the door and placed Kiyo on my bed. She looked at me quizzically while tilting her head, as though wondering what i was gonna do. I smiled as i went to my drawer and took out a cute, frilly, pink dog dress. 

Kiyo stared at it and started to back away. She went to the edge of the bed and started pacing up and down, as though contemplating whether to jump and risk an ankle or stay and have a pink dog dress donned on her. I guess she decided to risk an ankle as she crouched down and got ready to jump. no way was i going to let her escaped so easily. I quickly ran over and carried her while she struggled vigorously and whimpered, but to no avail. hehehe…

I slipped the dress over her head and pulled her tiny paws out of the two holes designated for them. Still carrying her, i went over to my dressing table and pulled out a few small pink rubber bands from one of its drawers. Why do i have all these things, you ask? It was meant for Roo but Jonghyun wouldn't allow it so i kept it. hehehe…

I placed Kiyo on the table and started to fiddle with her little "fringe", i tied up her fringe so it looked like a coconut tree that sprouted on her head.

"there! all done!" i grinned at her while she glared at me. I ignored her glare and turned her around to face the mirror. i heard her gasp as hung open. she froze there for a few seconds before blinking. 

"how do you like it?" i asked with a smile. 

She turned her head to face me, mouth still open, and shook her head. She scratched the 'coconut tree' on her head with her front paws, in an effort to get rid of it but i tied it super tight so she couldn't. I grinned triumphantly and picked her up once more.

"let's go show the others!" i sang as i walked out of the room.

 

Kiyomi's POV

someone… please kill me now… i can't believe he dare put this fugly piece of sh!t on me… Im so gonna get him later… grrr… 

Key stood at the entrance to the living room, where everyone except Jonghyun was at.

"look at Kiyo! She's sooo cute!!"he purposely said loudly to get everyone's attention. They all looked up almost immediately.

"awwww!!! Aigooooo!! You're so cute!!!!" Taemin cooed. He came over to get a closer look. Slowly, almost everyone was standing around and watching me. i pulled a front paw over my eyes as dramatically as a dog could and whined loudly. They all laughed at my action…. Whats so funny anyway?

Taemin reached out and pulled me out of Key's long arms and into his skinny ones. He then carried me up to his room, which i now sleep in.

He closed and locked the door before putting me down on the bed. 

 

"You can transform back now." he smiled and sat in front of me cross-legged. I performed hand signs in my head and released the jutsu. a white shroud immediately envelopes my tiny white body. When it cleared, i was myself again. and yes, I'm fully clothed -___-"" 

 

"stay here till dinner time kay?" taemin said before unlocking the door and going outside. i was about to close it but his head popped back in. 

"and lock the door kay?" he smiled before dashing down again.

 

<:::::FF:::::>

 

*five minutes before dinner* (still Kiyomi's POV)

 

I was lying on the bed daydreaming when there was a knock at the door. I stared at it before walking over. 

"don't worry! its me! Taemin!" taemin's voice came from behind the door.

I opened it and Taemin came in holding two plates of food. 

"why are there two? haven't you eaten?" i asked.

He shook his head and gave me a sheepish smile. "i thought you might be lonely eating by yourself so i uh.. brought my food up to eat with you.." he scratched his head awkwardly before running next to the bed, in front of the tv, and plonking his on the floor and looking up at me. 

"join me?" he patted the space beside him. 

I smiled and went over and sat next to him. "thanks." i beamed at him before digging in. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for soooooo long!!! ><"" School was tough after you miss it for a week ><" i stayed back a lot to catch up on my algebra so i dint have much time to write this ><"" If you know someone who is good at writing please ask her or him to help me please?? I need help updating ><"" 

 

but anyways, just hoped you like this chappie ^^

I know i haven't completed this one yet but i was thinking of writing another story :3 if time allows it… 

till next time ^^ bubye~!! ^^