SHOPPING TIME!!!!!!

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Kiyomi's POV

while in the toilet, i could hear the guys talking about buying me clothes. Haha the only thing i ever wore was my akatsuki cloak. Yup. My brothers and i are in the akatsuki. :D eveyone there is scary but they can be quite funny sometimes.

"Where are we going?" i asked as i walked out from the bathroom. 

"we're going shopping!!" Key said excitedly. 

~~~~~FF (at the mall)~~~~~

(still Kiyomi's POV)

I gasped at the row after rows of colourful clothing stores in front of me. Yup u guessed right. This is the first ever time in my short little life that i have ever been to a mall haha. I bet my face must have been epic because Key and the others started laughing when they saw my face.

I was still wearing Taemin's Big clothes. They just hung over me not even fitting lol. i think i looked like a clown cuz a bunch of kids walked past me and started LOLing their heads off but Taemin shooed them away. :) how sweet of him. haha if he didnt i would have roasted their butts xD. literally. 

"Let's Go to this Store!" "let's go to this one!" Key and Jonghyun pulled both my arms in opposite directions. They glared at each other when they both realized that the other was pulling my arm, preventing me from going their way. 

After what seemed like forever, Minho stepped in. "Guys relax! We have the whole day so stop your childish fighting already. We'll take turns picking clothes for Kiyomi. If thats ok with her." he looked at me. I smiled and nodded at him. Thank God a sane human!! haha.

Both Key and Jonghyun let go of my arms and the five of them formed a circle. "Kai, Bai, BO!" they said together. I peeped from under their elbows. Key won and was grinning crazily while the others were pouting. Taemin looked the saddest. I decided to do something since i felt a bad for him. And don't ask, i have no idea why haha.

"umm... since Key-Niichan is going first can I choose the second person to go?" I asked quietly but loud enough for them to hear. They nodded.

"then its Taemin-Niichan :D" i smiled brightly. Taemin's face lit up when i said his name.

He ran over and gave me a bone crushing bearhug and lifted me off the ground. I hugged him back. "Niichan... Is it ok if i call you that?" i asked him. he smiled and nodded. 

"haha you remind me so much of Yoogeun!!" Key laughed and pinched my cheeks while the others smiled.

"oww!!" i pouted and rubbed my cheeks. my cheeks were red now. not from blushing or embarrassment but from Key's pinching.

"haha. You're so cute!" Key reached for my cheeks again but i slapped his hands away before they even got close.

"NEHHHHH!!!!" i stuck out my tongue at him. 

"okayyy!! let's go shopping now then!" Onew interrupted before Key could get back at me. HAHA for him lol. We started following Key to his destination. We stopped outside a ughh... You want to know why "ughh" is there? Of course you do but i warn you, it will scar you for LIFE! yup its pink and frilly all over... Ughhhhhh.... ><" 

My instincts told me to get the hell outta that creepy place and go to the food stores but, thanks to Taemin's HUGE clothes, i was slowed down tremendously. sigh. and Key caught me before i could go anywhere. sigh again.

"oh! oh! Kiyomi! Try this on!!" Key held up one of the many PINK, FRILLY, not to mention GIRLY DRESS he was holding onto in my face, right in front of my poor eyes. i swear i would get blinded by all the PINK in this shop. >< I covered my eyes and shook my head vigorously. No way in hell was i going to wear that sh!t even if it cost me my life. Key frowned. 

"im not wearing any of this PINK FRILLY sh!t." I frowned back at him. 

"why not? it'll look cute on you!" he tried to reason but i just shook my head at him.

"fine but you have to at least have one in case we go somewhere formal... or something... Kay?" 

I frowned but nodded slowly.  he bought his favourite pink dress for me and skipped out of the shop while holding my hand. 

"Now its Taemin-Niichan's turn!" i shook his hand off mine and ran towards Taemin who smiled when he saw me. Oh. And Btw, it was too pink for them inside so they waited outside haha.

Taemin's POV

I smiled as Kiyomi ran over to me. she really looks like Yoogeun. A bigger version lol. 

"so what do you want to wear?" i asked her. 

She kept quiet for a while, then said,"I don't mind anything as long as it is'nt pink and frilly." 

I laughed at her answer. Most girls i know would die for pink and frilliness. 

"what? is it that funny that i don't like pink?" she asked and pouted.

"no but you're the first girl i met that does'nt like pink haha." i smiled at her reassuringly

We continued chatting up front while my hyungs lagged behind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be a part 2 about the clothes Taemin chooses :D Hope you enjoyed it!! Subscribers and Comments are very much LOVED by me!!! Please comment what you think PLEASEEE!!!! :) oh and anyone can help me create a poster? thnx in advance :D till next time~! BYE~~~!!! ;D