The Screams

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

 

Hello everyone :D sorry for not updating for so long ><" school has been really tough. all that school work and stuff is really driving me nuts ><"" eeps!! just hope you like this chappie :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taemin's POV

 

We both watched the TV silently as we ate. except for the occasional slurps and burps, no other sound was made by us as we watched … Animal Planet!! :D 

I love that channel!! ><

all those fuzzy furry fluff balls make me want to jump into the scream and hug them. I can tell Kiyomi liked them too. Her eyes will grow huge whenever the animals did something cute. It was funny watching her cuz whenever her eyes grew big, she would freeze there, making her look like a chubby itty bitty little chipmunk with food in its mouth. >< i had to restrain myself from pinching her cute chubby cheeks! ><"

After a while, Kiyomi broke the silence. 

"are they real? as in are they in that tiny box?" she asked quizzically.

oh yea. i forgot she didn't know what a TV is. They don't have much technology in her world. :/

i shook my head. "no silly! how can so many animals fit in the TV?" i laughed at her innocence.

"thats what i was wondering too.." she rested her head on her hand and stared ahead, appearing to be deep in thought.

Suddenly she looked up. "So that thing is called a TV eh? can we meet the animals in real life from this TV then?" she asked hopefully. 

I held my laugh back. "No! we can't meet them from here but i can show you where they live tomorrow if you want." I offered.

Her eyes lit up like diamonds under the sun immediately after i said that. "really?? we can??" 

I nodded my head. "I said we can but we have to ask hyung first." 

Her eyes widened. "you mean Key?"

I nodded. "And you have to call us oppa since we're all older than you!" i grinned at her.

"o…ppa?" she tilted her head slightly.

"yes, oppa." i beamed.

"Haii!! Taemin, Oppa~!" she laughed while saying it.

 

*FF the next day*

 

Kiyomi's POV

 

we went to school again today. It was scary when i entered the class. Ms Jung was not here yet and everybody was cheering and clapping. well everybody except the few girls in the class. they were glaring at me so fiercely its scary. ><"

i think its cuz i came with Taemin. And i was hoping to make new friends… Oh well. i have Taemin. :D 

I walked to my seat quickly and plopped my there. Just in time before Ms Jung walked in. or should i say stomped in…? xD

"Kiyomi. I want you here this instant!" she shouted angrily.

I think i know what this is about…

The moment i was up front, she started lashing out at me saying things like, "You ruined the class reputation" and "i'm so disappointed in you" and stuff like that. I just kept quiet and bowed my head apologetically like i always did when i wronged or made my brothers angry. After a few minutes of getting scolded, a soft murmur could be heard among my classmates. Then slowly, a hesitant hand went up. 

"uh.. Ms Jung.. Kiyomi didn't do anything wrong… she didn't hit them or touch them at all… it was the other girls who attacked her.. someone recorded it and it was on Youtube… i saw it last night.." a small-framed girl with huge specs on her nose explained.

"Yea!! I saw it too!! 2 million hits! and she didn't even lay a finger on them!" a tall guy stood up.

"here, i'll show you." Taemin took out the small black box and touched it a few times before mini-me and the girls i fought with yesterday showed up on the box. I stared at the miniature version of me on the box. It looked exactly like me. I looked up at Taemin. He smiled and winked before touching a play sign on the box. 

There in that box, was the scene where i fought the girls. exactly how i remembered it. 

Ms Jung watched my battle closely. As i already knew what was to happen next, I focused on the background in the scene. 

…… nothing but shrubs and trees… and then i saw it. The same cloak that i wore when i first came to this world. The bright red clouds that i used to see everyday but now miss oh so dearly. Yes. I saw an akatsuki member's cloak. could it be that my brothers have are here too? if they were here, near the battle scene, they would have surely seen and came to me. unless, of course, they are hiding from me… but why? Why would they hide from me when i miss them so much? did i do something wrong? i hope not… 

OK enough of me talking to myself. Back to reality~

Ms Jung had already finished watching my battle and was in deep thought. Then, she turned to face me. 

"sorry, Kiyomi, for misunderstanding you." she gave a little bow with her head before waving her hand, signaling me to go back to my seat.

Before i sat down, i turned to face the whole class. 

"Thank you for standing up for me. I really appreciate it." and gave them the nicest smile i ever gave to anybody. There was whooting and clapping before everybody settled down again. I think i'm starting to like this class.

 

*FF later after school*

(still Kiyomi's POV)

 

The car came again after school to pick us up. 

I was about to get in but suddenly had a great idea. 

"Taemin oppa? can we walk back instead sitting in the umm… car…?" i asked as sweetly as i could.

"sure but i'm afraid to get clobbered by fangirls and if they video tape you with me outside of school, it could cause a scandal.." he explained. 

I giggled. "nope. We'll be flying home if you want." i winked. 

His face flushed a little but he nodded and started pinching my cheeks. "you're so cute i think i'm jealous." he pulled my cheeks up and down. I pushed his hand away and started running towards some buildings where i can conceal my transformation.

"nenenipoopoo You can't catch me!!" I stuck my tongue out at Taemin. He gave me a cutely angry look and sent the car off before running off to catch me. "i sooooo am gonna get you!!" he laughed and chased me towards the buildings. It was quite a distance away so we had a good run ahead.

I was the first to reach the buildings. I look back and see taemin still quite a distance away. I chuckled to myself before sitting down to catch my breath. I took a quick look around. nothing but buildngs, a few trees and roads, but no people. 

*meowww* i heard a distinct meowing of a cat near the alley and went over to take a look. As i went closer, a black kitten came out and looked up at me. 

*meoooww* it meowed again. i chuckled and picked its tiny body up. 

"I shall call you Sasuke, since your hair is as black as his." I smiled to the kitten. It seemed to look into my eyes while meowing happily. "and you're as noisy as him too." i laughed. Sasuke my hand and looked up at me with intent, charcoal black eyes, exactly the same color as my brother, Sasuke's. Maybe it was a coincidence or something else altogether. It really looked exactly like sasuke and the same aura was given out by it. "I shall treat you like my brother then." i smiled. "you shall be his temporary replacement." i announced to the kitten. It seemed to be happy after i told it. 

"now, let me tell you of SHINee and the amount of fun i had here…" 

 

Taemin's POV

I ran towards the buildings where Kiyomi was. Though i was running quite fast, the buildings seem to get further and further away. strange. i stopped awhile to catch my breath before running towards my destination again. I hope Kiyomi is ok.

 

Sasuke's POV

I think you all must have guessed who was the kitten and what happened to that insolent human. Yes, i used genjutsu on him and now he's running around in circles. He will never find Kiyo, so long i'm here.

I am the kitten whom Kiyo calls Sasuke now. No, I'm not a real kitten, i just transformed myself to look like one. I lay in Kiyo's warm lap and listened to her tell me what she went through since she first got here. She said she had lots of fun with five guys who call themselves shiny. And that Taemin was the sweetest of all the five guys and she was waiting for him to come here. I growled when i heard the human's name. Taemin. The one who's trying to win over my sweet little sister's heart by acting nice eh? I will not let that happen again. Kiyo is too gullible and innocent. She believes everything she's been told. She's just cute like that. She talked about human school, the food they gave, and praised the human culture over and over again. She then talked about a strange thing called TV and weird little boxes that give of light and can clone us inside. I've seen them during my first few visits here. They're called phones. what a weird name.

I let her finish talking before i released that Taemin from my jutsu. I wouldn't want her to find out that he has been placed  under genjutsu. A few minutes later, Taemin came jogging over. Kiyo didn't notice him as she was too engrossed in combing and playing with my fur. I kept my eye on Taemin as he approached. He was moving silently, on purpose. I wanted to go over and scratch his eyes out right now but Kiyo was still happily playing with my fur so i shouldn't move. I watched as Taemin put his hand on Kiyo's shoulders. and whispering something into her ear. He didn't attack her. just a simple whisper. 

 

Kiyomi's POV

I played with sasuke's soft downy fur. Suddenly i felt two huge hands grab my shoulders. i was about to scream but calmed down when i heard Taemin's voice. 

"i caught you." he whispered into my ear. 

I turned to face him. "what took you so long you slow poke?" i jabbed my finger at his long skinny legs.

I felt sasuke growl on my lap but ignored it. he was behaving like how my brother would. overprotective. 

"its ok sasuke. This is Taemin. The nice human i told you about." i sasuke's fur again. 

Taemin chuckled. "Now who's this little guy?" Taemin squatted down to my eye level.

"i call him sasuke since his eyes and fur is the same shade as my brother's." i beamed.

Taemin chuckled again and tried to sasuke. Sasuke hissed loudly and wacked Taemin's hand away with his paw, leaving scratch marks on his hand. Taemin fell back in shock as blood trickled down silently from his fresh wound.

The sweet smell of blood wafted to my noses, tingling my senses and urging me to it.

And then i felt that sensation. The curse mark on my chest was getting activated just by the scent of Taemin's blood. 

It hurt really bad. Like my heart was being torn out of my chest, slowly and painfully. 

I clutched my chest and hunched over. Terriffied screams of pain and terror escaped my throat as the pain got worse. Anytime now and i won't be able to surpress the urge any longer and Taemin will be in danger. Without my brother's help, i will not be able to contain the enormous amount of chakra and energy in my body. In short, if the chakra is fully released, i will cease to be myself again.

"Kiyomi!! What's Happening?? Are you ok?" Taemin asked with concern. 

"go…… a… WAYYYYY!!!!!!" i screamed as i felt the final burst of energy erupted from my chest as the curse mark enveloped my body. My skin turned pure white and my wings sprouted out from my back. My wolf tail and ears now visible to the eye.

Taemin's eyes showed fear but he refused to run. 

"RAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed again as the pain continued to increase. 

 

Taemin's POV

I watched in horror as Kiyomi transformed before my very eyes. It was exactly like in those vampire movies. The vampire smells the blood and goes out of control and can only calm down after he drank the blood. i think thats how it went but I'm not sure if it'll work here. I don't believe Kiyomi is a vampire. She is a really nice girl and she will never take anybody's blood or life for that matter. I knew the consequences if i gave a vampire blood. but still, I went over and placed my wound to , forcing her to drink the blood. she resisted and landed a hand on my chest. next thing i knew was that i was flying towards the wall. I closed my eyes braced myself for impact but it never came. startled, i opened my eyes and found a tall guy carrying me. He set me on the ground while another guy went over to surpress Kiyomi. He was feeding her his blood but Kiyomi's agonized screams got louder and louder. The guy set me on the ground and i ran over to Kiyomi and fed her my blood. I could feel power surge through my veins as she on my wound. the world was spinning but Kiyomi's screams have died down. I felt a soft pat on my back before everything faded to black.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chappie =^^= again, I'm really sorry if this chappie ><" I'm having my common test in a few hours time so its like 3am in the morning when i wrote this. But still, love you guys lots and thnkies for supporting my story!! :D