Attacked!

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Key's POV

I have already parked the car and is now going to embark on a new mission: taking pictures of their sleeping positions and waking them up. I went over to Jonghyun first since he was the closest to the door.

Unfortunately, i forgot to turn off my flash and it woke him. "yah!!!" he screamed when the blinding light reached his eyes. I giggled at his reaction and put my fingers to his lips before directing his gaze to the snoring onew and cuddling taemin and kiyomi. He nodded understandingly with a grin. He grabbed the camera from my hands and made his way to Onew, who was a seat away from him. Onew was mumbling about chicken. Snap!

Onew woke up too. He looked around, startled by the sound. He saw the camera and his eyebrows furrowed. Then he looked behind and saw what all of us were grinning at. He shook his head in disapproval but allowed us to continue to our final shot anyways. Snap!

We took a nice shot of them before kiyomi woke to the sound of the snap. She glared at us for waking her up but soon felt the thing she was leaning on move. She moved away to get a better look, causing Taemin's head to fall and waking him in the process. We all cracked up except for taemin and kiyomi. They were still trying to access the situation. We laughed harder at their cluelessness. Kiyomi looked outside the window, pretending nothing happened. Her eyes lit up when she saw that we had already arrived. She scrambled out the car without waiting for us and immediately jumped onto a tree.

We stared at her. She jumped up the tree like it l was nothing. She gazed looked around and her eyes lit up once more.

"its there!!! Its really there!!" she shouted happily and jumped off the tree.

"whats there?" asked Taemin.

"My way home!!" Kiyomi said happily while jumping up an down.

I cocked my head to the side, "what do you mean your way home? I thought u can just open a portal and just go...?" i asked.

She shook her head, "i can only do it in my realm. Lets go!!! I miss my onii's sooo much!!!"

I frowned. We had just met a girl who we can be open to and she has to go already. Sigh... We followed her. Only she knew the way. She was skipping and humming gleefully as we trudged along.

Taemin's POV

when i heard she had to go, i felt really upset. The weird thing is, i cant find the reason why. I had only just met her but i feel a strong connection towards her already. She seems like an easygoing person, skipping and humming agead of us. She is the first girl we or at least i ever met who is so carefree in front of us. I wish she could stay so we could get to know her better but she obviously wanted to go home really badly. No one except Kiyomi made a sound while we were walking. I guess they all feel the same way. We all wanted her to stay. I was deep in my thoughts but i noticed that Kiyomi had quietened down and had stopped walking. I looked up to see any problem but i didnt see her at all. Instead, i saw a huge wolf snarling and staring at me. I looked around for my hyungs but they were no where in sight.

Panic soon enveloped me in its tight grasp and i stood there frozen at the shear size of the wolf. One look is all it takes to know that this big guy right in front of me, is not normal. It had three tails, two heads and a body the size of a mini van. I wanted to scream but i couldnt find my voice. I tried to think of a way to escape but my mind only had three words imprinted on it. Im gonna die.

Kiyomi's POV

I skipped along the path towards the big tree. It was the only place in this forest where i can open portals and do any other forbidden jutsus. I noticed the boys were glum ever since i told them i was leaving. Could it be they want me to stay? Neh. Cant be. Who in the world would want a dickhead like me around anyways. Haha i just insulted myself 8P i turned around to cheer them up but i noticed mr hyper aka Taemin was missing.

"wheres Taemin?" i asked the four guys i was facing.

"dont know, i thought he was with you?" Onew asked with a confused expression on his face.

I shook my head in response. "anyone know where he is?" i asked again, getting more worried when they all shook their heads. Could he have strayed from the path? An infinity of possibilities invade my head. I could see the guys starting to panic too. Obviously Taemin had never left their side without telling them before.

"any of you have any of Taemin's belongings? Like his cap or shirt or something with his scent on it?" i asked. They all stared at me in disbelief.

"how can you think of fangirling about Taemin when he is MISSING?!?" Jonghyun exploded.

I stared at him as if he was crazy. Who could think of fangirling in this situation? I mean my brothers have lots and lots of fangirls. They always never fail to get on my nerves, making so much noise outside the gate like paparazi... Sheesh... Then i realized that i sounded like a fangirl when i asked for his scent. I could feel a blush creeping onto my face... I wasnt fangirling. I had an idea to find him, not trying to be a fangirl.

"n-no!! Im not trying to be a fangirl!! Im trying to help find him!" i countered, looking away to hide my tomato red face.

"how are you going to help? How does his scent... Oh. You can summon dogs?" Jonghyun inferred. I nodded.

"im sorry..." he said quietly.

"apology accepted!" i grinned at him. He stared at my mouth.

"a-are you a-a d-dog??!" he blurted. The others stared at me.

"uhh... Umm... Sort of...?" i tried answering his awkward question. Their mouths hung open. Its no surprise that they are shocked. Cant blame them, its not everyday u meet a girl who comes from a different realm and is actually a half dog. Yup, my other half gave itself away when i showed them my teeth. They are like a dog's, only mine's sharper. I held out my hand before they could ask anymore questions and formed handsigns to perform a summoning jutsu. And yes, my summoning animal is a wolf dog whatever you wanna call it.

They stared at the huge wolf standing before them.

"meet my friend, Kaiza!" i grinned while hugging the wolf's huge neck. He looked like a normal wolf but his size was ginormous. He could actually pass for a 17hands tall horse if not for his wet nose and fur.

"who are these humans, Kiyo. I thought you were forbidden to summon me in front of any humans." Kaiza spoke in his deep, booming voice, eyeing the four clueless boys in front of him.

"i know that but this is an energency!! One of their friends went missing... And i uhh... Need your help to find him...."

"do you have his scent?" Kaiza's voice boomed again.

"uhhh..." i looked at the four boys. They all shook their heads and pulled out their empty pockets to prove it.

"then i cannot help you. You know that very well." Kaiza spoke once more.

"wait! Uhh... Kaiza! We do have Taemin's scent!" we all stared at Jonghyun.

He smiled then pointed at me. "his scent is on Kiyomi." All eyes flew to me.

"huh? How can his scent be on me?" i questioned.

"taemin's head was on your head in the car and you were leaning on his shoulder!!" Key finally spoke. He broke into a grin when he saw my face turning red.

"oh..." was all i managed to say. I let Kaiza sniff my head before climbing onto his back. I summoned four more wolves to carry the other guys and we went on our search to find Taemin. Hopefully he just got lost.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

what will happen to taemin?? Read on to find out! :) Hello guys!! I finally updated!!! Sorry for the wait!! Its so much harder to type on a phone ><" i keep getting typos and need to correct them... Sorry if i missed out any typos!! Oh yea! And im looking for a coauthor that can help me with the story when my school holiday ends... Anybody interested?? Cause if no one can help the story will come out a lot slower... :( if you're interested send me a message kay? I dun bite!! Dun forget that!! :3 comments and subscribers are LOVED :) and dont be a silent reader! Say something!! I really want to know what you think. x) peace! :D