Attacked! part ii

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Taemin's POV

I stared at the fearsome beast standing before me. Never have i felt so scared in my life. The wolf took a few steps closer.

"you... you have the princess's scent. Where is she??!!" the wolf growled angrily.

i shuddered. i must really be going insane. first i see a wolf as big as a minivan and now, its talking to me!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! what has the world come to???!!! i panicked in my head and kept silent. I have no idea who this furball is talking about. what princess? i did not see any princess. the only girl i interacted with recently was Kiyomi...

"where is she??!!" the wolf growled again, this time louder, snapping me awake from my thoughts.

"i-i don't know this princess u speak of. who i-is she?" i stammered.

"i am not obliged to answer you, measly human. tell me where the princess is or be fed to the wolves."

as soon as he finished talking, a huge mass flew out from behind the bushes.

"here i am, you mangy mutt. how dare you speak to my friend in that manner." a familiar voice cried out, there was a lot of authority in the voice.

I looked up and saw Kiyomi, riding another huge wolf. She flashed me a toothy grin before turning to face the other wolf again. The wolf which attacked me earlier, was now reduced to a shivering mass of fur.

I looked closely at the wolf Kiyomi was on. It had strange markings on it. Kiyomi got off her wolf and went towards me.

"are you ok? did he hurt you?" she asked with concern. I shook my head.

"dont worry, umma, im not hurt." i joked.

She cocked her head to the side. "whats an umma?" she asked.

"its how you say mum in korean." i smiled at her. she nodded her head understandingly.

"but i thought key was your umma?" she asked.

"it was a joke, silly." i pinched her cheeks, causing her to pout and push my hands away.

"aww, you're so cute!" i attacked her cheeks again. she tried to glare at me but it turned into another cute little pout.

i pat her head. "where are the others and what happened to the two wolves?"

"the others already went back to the car thingy and the wolf that attacked you is going to be punished by Kaiza, the wolf i was on." she grinned at me. I noticed fangs hanging down from . is she a vampire? eek. that would be scary.... i hope she doesnt eat me...

"and if you're wondering about these," she said suddenly, while pointing to her teeth. "they are fangs and they are real. i know i look strange and weird and no im not a vampire." she explained. 

I nodded. "cool.... lets go back now. Dont want to keep my hyungs waiting." i looked down thoughtfully. "didnt you say you could go home from here?" i asked.

"i want to but the tree where i can perform my jutsus and open my portals are being guarded by wolves right now. it wont be easy doing it there cuz i need a lot of time to perform forbidden jutsus in your realm." she shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't be sad. you have me and my hyungs with you. I promise your life wouldnt be boring with us around." i smiled. i don't know why but i felt warm and tingly on the inside when i said that.

She smiled and nodded, making butterflies in my stomach. i blushed a little seeing her smile.

"i have a question." she said suddenly.

"fire away." i replied.

"do you want to go back the fun way or the super boring way where you can literally just sleepwalk back?" she asked while smiling mischeiviously.

i smiled at her. "of course the fun way! i was born to do fun things!!"

"ok!! lets go then!!" she laughed and pulled my arm while running.

"where are we going?" i asked, trying to keep up with her.

"secret. but tell your hyungs to go without us first. I want to show you something."

i nodded and pulled out my cellphone. she stared at it curiously when i started talking to my hyung through it, causing a smile to tug at my lips. Jonghyun hyung was on the phone. he screamed at me about wandering off on my own and stuff while Kiyomi just stood there staring at the phone in awe.

"ok bye hyung." i grinned and hung up. i know i cut him off but he was really getting irritating. and i thought Key's nagging was annoying.

"ready to go?" Kiyomi smiled at me.

I nodded. then the thing i always thought was impossible happened. Huge white masses sprouted out from Kiyomi's back. They were white wings with a tinge of gold at the tips. i stared at them.

she smiled at me. "ya, i know im weird. but there's something about you that makes me think you could keep this a secret." she winked and held out her pinky. "promise not to tell?"

i stared at her flabbergasted. "promise." i locked my pinky with hers. She smiled happily while i just stood there dazed by her. it's like a real life angel right in front of me. her presence is overwhelming.

"let's fly!" she grabbed my waist from behind and started flapping her huge wings.

Soon, we were soaring high in the sky and enjoying the view of the city. It was a great feeling, the wind blowing at you. I could've sworn the birds were staring at us. Can't blame them right? It's not everyday you see two humans in the sky on wings. I enjoyed the wind beneath my feet while it lasted. The only thing that worried me now is the consequence if Kiyomi dropped me. we were already soaring higher than the buildings and the impact of the fall could kill. Still, i enjoyed the flight alot. it made me feel really special, being the only human in the sky with an angel.

Kiyomi's POV

i flew closer and closer to SHINee's dorm. I had activated a cloaking jutsu where people would see us as a flying dove and nothing more. i held onto Taemin tightly lest i accidentally drop him and i DO NOT want that to happen. It wouldnt be nice to kill one of my first human friends now would it?

I could tell he was enjoying the view below us. The city lights were spectacullar and like nothing i've ever seen before. we dont have super tall buildings in my realm. just rows and rows of shophouses and stuff. not like i lived there anyways. we were now descending towards the dorms and i felt a little disappointed we arrived so quickly. i wanted to enjoy the view longer but i wouldnt want the rest of them to worry. it was already past 8 when we landed.

"thanks for that awsome ride!! can we do it again??" Taemin asked me in his childish voice, grinning from ear to ear.

"sure, but only if you can keep it a secret!" i smiled back.

"ok! no problem!" he gave me a thumbs up and i giggled at his childishness.

and then we went into the dorm, greeted by worried Key umma. haha.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

there, new year chapter, DONE!!! hope you guys liked it!! i especially liked the flying part, it would be cool if we could do it in real life right?? Anyways, enough with my crazy dreams. Did you enjoy the story??? or was it tooo long and boring and needs improvement and what not? if you notice any mistakes please tell meeeeee!!!!!

 

OH YEA!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMO IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! idk why but i just am lol :D hoped you like this chapter!! Comments and subscribers are LOVEEED!!! and dont be a silent reader, SAY SOMETHING or im gonna cry TT^TT neh jkjk But really, SAY SOMETHING!!! haha Hope you all stay happy and healthy this new year!!!! remember, I LOVEEEE YOU GUYSS!!! :D bye!!