AHHH!!! what am i doing here??!! haha lol

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Kiyomi's POV

i woke up to sunlight invading my eyes. it was so irritating. even though the warm comfy bed i was on was super comfy, i cant fall asleep with light in my eyes... "someone turn off the sun..." i grumbled before grabbing the fluffy pillow below my head and squishing it onto my face. i heard a chuckle and some shuffling sounds before the light went away. that person probably pulled down the curtains or something. 

"better?" a voice asked. it sounds like a guy... hmm... doesnt sound like my oniisan (older brother) at all... wait. what is a guy doing in my room...? then it struck me. The fluffy pillow? The fluffy bed? i definitely did not have thoes at home. i slept on a mattress on the floor and my pillow was super hard. 

i opened my eyes and came face to face with five curious faces. i recognised them almost immediately. they were the people that saw me teleport here... wait... why am i here and why are they here???? i stared at them with a confused look. i should be sleeping elsewhere... oh right. i remembered trying to teleport to another place but failed due to lack of chakra and had fainted... they must have brought me here... i should go thank them later but how? hmm... think kiyo, think.

I was so deep in thought that i didnt notice one of the guys coming over and sitting in front of me. 

"yoohooo!!? Anybody homeee???" he waved his hand in my face and grinned mischeiviously. 

i woke up and slapped his hand away softly, but hard enough to make go away.  "who are you guys anyway? you know me but i dont know u..." i looked at them curiously, still hugging the fluffy pillow. mental note: must bring one with me when i go home. :D

"im jonghyun." the guy whose hand i had just slapped away said.

"hello, im key." said the guy with pink highlights in his hair.

"im minho." said the super tall one.

"Jinki here but you can call me onew." the guy with chicken in his hand grinned at me.

"and im Taemin!" the last guy said with energy. i looked at him. he's kinda cute, i thought to myself.

"and we are, SHINEE!!!" they said altogether.

i cocked my head to the side and gave them a puzzled look. "whats a SHINEE??" i asked them. 

they stared at me with utter disappointment and disbeleif. seeing how confused i was, Taemin then explained to me what SHINee was while the others just sat there looking glum. 

"ohh... so thats SHINee..." i nodded to myself. the human world sure sounds promising. "im sorry guys. i really didnt know... honto ni gomenasai." i stood up and bowed my head towards them. They looked at me with shock once more. 

"what does that mean?" jonghyun asked while tilting his head to the side questioningly. i opened my mouth to answer but he laughed. 

"we know it means sorry in japanese. dont think we didnt study!!" he grinned. i smiled. 

i opened my mouth, "one more thing, mind telling me where am i?" 

"this is our dorm. its not much but its comfy." Key answered my question. 

"where is the nearest forest?" i asked again.

they stared at me like i was crazy. why would a girl want to go to a forest? 

"i have to do something there..." i answered sheepishly after realizing that it was weird.

"Key Umma!!!" Taemin squealed happily as he hopped towards Key. He smiled sweetly at his umma, "can we bring her to the reservoir since we have the whole day free today and have nothing to do other than laze around in our dorm and die of boredom?" he said in one breath while putting on his sweetest smile. Key didnt reply but seemed deep in thought.

"its ok if u dont want to take me there. i can go myself just tell me where it is and i'll find my way there." i smiled at them.

Key looked at me for a moment. "do you have any idea what a taxi, bus or train is?" he asked. all of them stared at me, waiting for my answer. 

I grinned sheepishly. "whats a what again?"

"exactly." he nodded his head. "how are you going to go there without even knowing how to take public transport?"

I shrugged. i have not the slightest idea what public transport is at all. where i came from we ride on ninja dogs or just jumped from the treetops. "so?" i asked him, still puzzled by the whole public transport thing.

"so it means we're taking you there, silly!" i broke into a smile. i bowed again. "arigatou gozaimasu!!!" i said happily. 

 

Key's POV

i lead them to the car. As expected, Kiyomi never seen or sat in a car before. She even hesitated to go into the vehicle and kept saying its door looked like a monster's mouth. she even poked it to see if it was alive. we all cracked up but reassured her it doesnt bite. Her cluelessness at everything makes me wonder what kind of world she actually lived in. she sat by the window, gawking at the tall buildings and what not as we passed them by. 

"woah... what is that thing?" Kiyomi exclaimed as we passed by a tall building. 

since i was driving and had to concentrate on the road, i let the others explain it to her. Taemin was definitely having fun talking to her. Maybe he already crushed on her. who knows?

The ride to the reservoir was quite long and soon, all of them except minho and i fell asleep. Minho was actually sitting in the front seat with me to keep me company. Is he being nice or is he just rtying to make sure i dont fall asleep while drving and get them into an accident, no one shall ever know. :/

the car stopped by the red traffic light, giving me a chance to turn around and take a quick peep at their funny sleeping faces. sure enough, jonghyun was slightly drooling, onew was snoring softly and taemin had his head on Kiyomi's while hers was on his shoulder. i sighed happily. they looked like a cute litte couple. i wonder how old kiyomi is... it would be scary if she was older than us. OO" i should go ask her later... 

the traffic light flashed green again and i stepped on the gas pedal. only a while more till we reach the reservoir i thought happily to myself. ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello again all you awsome people!!! :D thnx for the support :D right now i only have a few subscribers but im hoping it would increase soon if not i would feel like im writing to myself ._. and that is no fun... :( oh well, i'll try to update everyday until school reopens... it starts next week... TT^TT and the worst part is that i havent even done my homework :P haha that's me~ anyhoo... hope you enjoyed this chappie!! the next one is about what happens in the reservoir... ooooh... haha duh lol. 

peace! ;D