school's a drag...

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

 

Taemin's POV

now we are back at the dorm. Jonghyun, Minho and Onew hyungs are watching television while me and Key hyung are taking pictures of Kiyomi dressed in her new clothes. she came out of the room dressed in the baby blue dress i bought for her earlier.

"i feel funny. am i supposed to wear it like that?" she asked while fiddling with the riddon around her waist.

"no you look cute. don't worry." i assured her as Key snapped a few pictures. we have pictures of her in skinny jeans, dresses, miniskirts. She just look so cute! but im still the cutest. haha.

she was about to go back into the room to change back into her cloak when i grabbed her hand.

"no. don't. just wear that for today." i smiled.

"but i... oh. nevermind then." she smiled back.

"hey guys! look we're on tv!!" Jonghyun shouted from the living room. he always announces if we appear on tv as though it was our first time haha. this time, our mv Hello was being aired on the screen. Kiyomi stared at the big black box. for the first time, she noticed it was there.

"how does that work?" she asked.

"im not really sure..." i answered her.

"oh." she nodded her head and focused her attention on us on the screen. she didnt seem to understand how 'we' got in there but didnt bother asking.

"hey Kiyomi." Minho called.

Kiyomi turned her head towards him and tilted it slightly, as though asking a question.

"can you dance?" he asked.

"like how?" she tilted her head further.

"like this." i got up from the floor and showed her a few dance moves from lucifer.

she got up and amazingly did the same thing as me. we all stared at her.

"how did you do that?" Jonghyun asked, obviously as amazed as i was.

Kiyomi just shrugged her shoulders. "My eyes help in a way i guess.."

i didnt really understand her answer. i doubt my hyungs did too but we nodded anyway.

"ok now dance to this!" Minho played T ARA's roly poly on his laptop. Kiyomi's eyes glowed red and she started dancing again. her moves were perfectly flawless. she executed all the dance steps without making a single mistake. the music stopped and so did she.

"Aigooo!! that was perfect!!" Key squealed and pinched her cheeks.

Kiyomi just smiled while Key praised her dancing skills.

Kiyomi's POV

dancing is fun. i never danced before actually. my sharingan helps me copy the dance steps but i don't really know how it works. it just does lol.

FF later that night

i woke up at 3 in the night. great. i trudged towards the kitchen to get a cup of milk. It was really dark but i didnt bother turning on the lights, lest it would wake the others. i finished my milk quickly but still didnt feel tired. my head turned towards the window. outside, the stars were shining and the trees were swaying to the gentle breeze. i decided to go for a stroll. i threw my cloak on over the pyjamas Minho bought for me and head outside.

it was a little chilly but i liked it. my barefeet trailed over the pavement, leading me towards god knows where. this is my first time being on my own in the human world before. SHINee were like guardians sent to protect me in this new environment. it was very quiet, except for the occasional breeze and the chirping crickets, all was still. just how i liked it.

I gazed at the starlit sky. it was like an infinite gleaming diamonds embedded into a never ending piece of black. My thoughts drifted off to that of my brothers. I just wished Sasuke and Itachi were here with me. i wonder how they're doing now. i hope they're ok i mean they can't die right? A small solemn tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek.

"why are you crying?" a familiar voice spoke out from behind me.

i quickly wiped the tear away and turned around to meet Taemin, dressed in his pyjamas. he looked at me, eyes filled with concern. I shook my head and put on the most realistic fake smile i could muster. i didnt need him to worry about my problems. Still, he saw through that smile almost instantly.

"its ok. you can tell me you know? i want to help." he smiled softly, the moonlight caressing his perfect face. He was like an angel who fell from the heavens.

"I just wish my brothers were here. i miss them so badly.." i sighed. he nodded his head understandingly. it was silent for a while, except for the crickets in the grass,chirping their hearts out without a care in the world.

"come, i want to show you something." he took my small cold hand into his big warm one and led me into a park. the park was dark except for the lampposts which lit up the way. 

We walked into this huge pavilion. I looked around and noticed an old worn down well in the middle of it, small pebbles scattered all around it. Taemin pulled me towards it, the fireflies lighting our way. I placed my hands on the well and peered over to see what was inside. I couldn't see anything for quite a distance. 

"I used to come here when i felt upset." Taemin began. "don't you find it magical?"

I nodded. "so?"

"take a pebble," he handed me a pebble from the ground. "close your eyes, make a wish and blow on the pebble." 

I did as i was told, i could feel the pebble grow warm from my breath.

"now throw it into the well." he continued.

i threw the little pebble into the well. plop! it went a long way in there. 

"now your wish will come true!" Taemin smiled like a little kid.

"really? i hope it does.." i muttered quietly to myself.

"what did you wish for anyway?" he stared at me intently, waiting for an answer.

"i wished my brothers could come here…" i whispered.

"they would… If you believe.." Taemin whispered. he wrapped his arms around me. "don't worry. They will come for sure." he whispered into my ear this time. his warm breath tickled my ear and i had to stifle a laugh that was threatening to erupt from my throat. He continued to hug me warmly and tightly. 

"thank you Taemin." i smiled and hugged him back. He really is a nice person. I think I'm starting to fall for him, just a little bit.

Someone's POV

i watched as Kiyomi hugged a boy i have never seen before. Anger was boiling inside of me. What did they do to her? those savages. grr… i was about to leap out from my hiding place and attack that human boy but a strong hand held me back.

"stay low. She can sense us still. Don't forget that, my foolish brother." 

I growled a little. He always called me foolish. that weirdo. I watched as Kiyomi and the strange blonde human walked away from the well. Part of me was itching to run after them and snatch Kiyomi away from that blonde guy but the other half knew that my brother will kill me if i did. I decided to stay quiet. for now.

Taemin's POV

we walked back to the dorm hand-in-hand. I was overflowing with happiness now. No, she didn't ask me to be her boyfriend. Im happy because i managed to cheer her up. :D She really seemed to miss her brothers a lot. i wonder if she would miss me too eheh. i have school tomorrow again. danggit. wait, maybe Kiyomi can enroll to school too, since she's still younger than me. AIGOO!! She can come to my school!!! i quickly ran off to find Key hyung. He's going to kill me since its like 5 in the morning now. but i don't care!! haha!! 

I knocked on his door. No, wait, actually, i BANGED on it LOUDLY. "KEY HYUNG!! KEY HYUNG!!!" i called for him.

The door flew open a minute later to reveal… dundundun DUN!!! an angry, steaming, red-faced Key Hyung. AHAH.

"what do you want now?!?" he growled angrily.

"can Kiyomi enroll into Chungdam with meeeeeee~!!!!!????? i asked happily, not bothered by the fact that he was steaming.

at the mention of Kiyomi's name, he calmed down a little. "you want Kiyomi to transfer into Chungdam with you?" he asked while i nodded my head frantically. he thought about it for a moment. "if she agrees i guess i could pay for her fees…" i gave my hung a man-choking bear hug. 

"c-can't *gasp* breathe *gasp*" he gasped and i let go.

"i'll go tell her the good news!!" i laughed and ran off to find her. i think she is in my room cuz i share my room with her now.

i knocked the door. softly this time.

"Kiyomi! Kiyomi!" i called her while knocking. the door creaked open and she popped her head out. "oh its you Taemin." she opened the door wider so i could go in.

"do you want to follow me somewhere later?" i asked her excitedly, crossing my fingers and hoping she would say yes.

"to where?" she asked.

"school." i said plainly. i have no idea how to make that sound interesting while not lying to her. eheh.

"but i already did my time at the academy." 

"oh come on! pleaseeeee???" i pouted and put on my 'cant say no to this puppy' face.

"if you're that desperate, i don't mind… but you have to buy me a cookie." she smiled and i grinned widely and nodded my head.

 

~~~~~later at school…~~~~~

(still Taemin's POV)

Kiyomi got to be in the same class as me. know why? cuz she did the entrance exam and got all the questions correct so the principal let her skip a grade. HOW COOL IS THAT??? *W* 

i went to class first and sat at my usual seat. noone sits beside me cuz i didn't want anyone beside me haha. all the other people are NOOBS and WEIRDOS haha. i sound so mean xD 

The teacher, Ms Jung, walked in and winked at me. creepy. she always does that. again, creepy… i could see Kiyomi waiting outside the class, waiting to be called in.

"Ok, class. We have a new student today. say hello to little Kiyomi!" Ms Jung smiled and waved Kiyomi in. 

Kiyomi walked in awkwardly and slowly. The look on her face obviously meant she didn't like to be called 'little'. haha she's so cute! All the guys in the class cheered when they saw how cute she was. I glared at them but they didn't see it.

"ok annyeong haseyo Kiyomi! you may choose any seat you like. But before that, say hello to the class!" Ms Jung was extra gentle when she spoke to Kiyomi. I think its because she looked like a small, fragile porcelain doll and Ms Jung was afraid to break her. Kiyomi looked at the class staring at her. 

"annyeong...?" she waved shyly before looking down. The whole class 'aww'ed at her. Ms Jung laughed.

"She is one year younger that all of you here so please be sure not to scare her!" Ms Jung said as Kiyomi walked towards the seat beside me. I could see all my fangirls glaring at her as she took her seat beside me. haha jealous people. xD

Kiyomi's POV

the class was really weird and scary. I mean they awwed when i said hello. how weird is that? haha i admit that was the first time i said hello in korean so it was pretty awkward. Taemin taught me the basics of korean in the car on the way to school. Boy was it hard.

Class was slow and boring. i wonder why Taemin and the others would put up with this. is their teacher that powerful that they can't fight back? oh yea. i forgot that they are normal humans haha. I bet the Mr Wong can't even fight a lizard. xD Oh and we're having history right now. that's why Mr Wong is here… Boy is he naggy for a guy haha. I was doodling in the notebook Key bought for me and very obviousy not paying attention in class. I wonder why he didn't scold me… or did he even notice? wow he is fast (sarcasm rocks!) 

"psst Kiyomi!" Taemin hissed. I turned my head to face him.

"yes?" i asked in my normal voice.

"no talk softly! if he catches us we're DEAD." he pointed at an Indian teacher i have never seen before who was seating where Mr Wong was seated. since when did he get here? i stared at him with a weird look on my face.

"he's Mr Vadmushka." Taemin hissed again.

"oh." i continued doodling in my notebook. 

*BRINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG* the bell rang, indicating recess.

Taemin was almost instantly "swallowed" by his overwhelming number of fangirls. wow. i didn't know there were so many girls in this class. OO" He seemed to have trouble getting them away.

"Kiyomi! Help me!!" he pleaded as all the fangirls started pulling him in all directions possible. poor guy. 

I teleported behind Taemin and grabbed his tall shoulders. Then i teleported out of that suffocating situation and in front of the toilets. what can i say? nature is calling me~… Before Taemin could say a word, i made a run for the ladies to do whatever there. i think you know what i mean. heehee.

I came out a minute later. 

"thanks for saving me Kiyo! i can call you that right?" he asked with a hopeful look on his face.

i smiled and nodded.

We headed towards the canteen to buy food. We sat at a random table and went off to buy food.

i was the first one to return since i bought only a pack of milk. i was on the straw and humming my favorite song when my light was blocked by three looming shadows. i looked up and saw three angry looking girls looking at me. i pushed the straw out of my mouth. 

"yes? may i help you?" i asked them nonchalantly. i think i know what this is about.

"yes you may by staying away from our Taemin!" they said simultaneously. i laughed.

"and who are you to tell me what to do?"i challenged them while biting on my straw. it doesn't take a genius to find out that I'm rearing for a fight. 

"Just stay away from him!" they shouted again before turning to leave.

"make me." i continued to chew my straw while they turned around to face me. ANGRY was written all over they're meaty faces xD

"i was trying to be nice. but you forced me…" the girl in the middle held up her fist threateningly. i laughed again. It was so obvious these cowardly girls in front of me couldn't hurt a fly even if they tried.

"you and what army?" i asked again, making them flinch.

"this army." she snapped her fingers and a whole mob of angry girls appeared out of nowhere. At this point, i could see Taemin walking towards us to see what was going on. he obviously didn't know it was about him. i glared at him, signaling him with my eyes to go away. he nodded and hid behind the vending machine obediently. I turned my attention back to the mob.

"wana take it outside?" i got up and strolled towards the outdoor football field, the girls following behind like little sheep.

when we reached the middle of the field, we turned to face each other. by now, a group of other students, mostly the males, had crowded around the field to see the fight. *sigh* i can't use ninjutsu here so i'll stick with taijutsu then. i have a plus point for that anyways. They are so going down.

"start!!!" a random onlooker shouted and we started the fight. I dodged all their attacks. it was like in my training with my brother.

*Flashback*

"Nii-chan! What are we going to do today?" i asked my brother, Itachi. He was training me today and i looked forward to it.

"today you won't be attacking." i tilted my head gave him a quizzical look. 

"you will have to dodge all my attacks. Train your sharingan." he said before throwing a few fists my way. i dodged all of them with ease. He kicked at me and threw his fist at me but i managed to dodge his quick attacks. we continued doing it for a whole day. It was fun actually.

*End flashback*

i thought of my brother but continued dodging. Somehow, i had that feeling at the bottom of my gut that he was watching me. I shook it off and focused on my fight. I could now see Taemin watching me from the crowd that was now gathered around. There were oohs and aahs as i continued dodging the fangirls attacks. They grew tired quicker than i expected and stopped to take a breather. 

I was cheered on as the winner. and i didn't even attack any of them. hah. pathetic losers. I stuck my tongue out at them in my head.

Someone's POV

i watched as Kiyomi took on those human girls. she did what we did in our previous training session and did not attack them, only dodging their attacks swiftly and gracefully. i'm proud that she still remembered her training but i still don't know if she was in human control or not. i decided against going up to her though i really wanted to give her hug right now. 

Sasuke growled when the blonde human from before went up to Kiyomi. She started smiling when he talked to her and drank the water he gave her. i really felt like punching the living daylights out of that guy now but i didn't want to get caught by humans so i stayed low and continued to watch Kiyomi from afar but i could tell Sasuke didn't approve of it one bit. The guy was growling every time the blonde human went near to his little Kiyo. they were now walking to the building and were chatting happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woot that was long! xD hope you liked it :D comments and subscribes please!! i really feel like I'm writing to myself… except for hanzxxx who always commented :D thnx hanzxxx :D and all the other ppl who commented earlier :D i read all comments and will reply to them so please say something!!! it would really make my day. i can swear on that :D hope you liked this chapter :D