RUN AWAYYYY!!!!!

What if: Kpop and Anime got mixed together?

Kiyomi's POV

I could hear swords clashing and the sound of my brothers' attacks towards the enemies behind me. I ran faster into the dark forest, fearing my brothers could not hold the enemy back much longer. What a work out this is. 

"Get away from here!! Teleport to another place or something just get away from here!!" was all i heard from my second brother, Sasuke, before the sounds of the battlefield ceased. I listened to him and ran to the forest. It was super dark, the trees towered over me, blocking out all the sunlight. Not that there is any since its already dark out. :/

i heard a howl from nearby. Oh sh!t. they found me... What happened to sasuke and itachi? were they beaten? panic seized me. then i remember what sasuke said again. with newfound energy to make it out alive, my eyes glowed bright red as i formed the handsigns to open a portal. a portal that will lead me to another realm. The human realm.

Taemin's POV

My hyungs and i just finished our dance practice and we were walking towards the van that would take us home. we had hoodies and caps on our heads and sunglasses over our eyes even though there was no sun out. it's past 8 already by the way. and why were we doing that, you ask? to prevent ourselves from being clobbered by a mob of fans of course. oh yea the five of us form SHINee. a band that is FAMOUS. not bragging but it is true. Oh well back to us walking.

Manager hyung parked the company van somewhere outside a cafe not too far from the studio. he probably went in to drink coffee. as we walked past an alley, it flashed a bright blue. surprised by the sudden brightness, the five of us spun around to find a girl in a cloak stading at the entrance of the alley. there was a moment of silence. the girl was shorter than us. maybe not even past my chest height. aish, back to reality.

we stared at the girl. she didnt move but i could feel her eyes examining us even though it was covered by her hood. 

"who are you?" minho hyung was the first to speak.

the girl did not answer immediately. instead, she pulled down her hood before saying, "Kiyomi, Uchiha Kiyomi." 

i stared at her face. she was very pretty. then i wondered about the bright light and her cloak. why is she wearing one? she looks like a person from the medieval times or something. 

"where did you come from?" i heard myself squeak.

"you want to know?" she asked. we nodded our heads in response.

"fine. but it isnt pretty." she said before her eyes flashed red and we warped into a different world, a world of red and black.

 

 

thats all for chapter 1!! sorry i couldnt write more... im going out soon. :P i'll try to update tmr but no promises!! :3