Chapter 7 : Black & Blue

The Legend of Black Pink

CHAPTER 7 : Black & Blue

 

The door opened to reveal Dara entering the room to come face to face with CL and Minzy who were discussing about something.

 

“Where is she?” CL asked.

 

“She left about two hours ago.” Dara told.

 

“Should I follow her?” Minzy proposed.

 

CL shook her head and smiled. “There’s no need.”

 

Bom finally entered the room with a pink bracelet on her wrist. “Why do you even let her go, CL? We could have easily disposed of her and harvest the power of Blue Rose Crystal.”

 

“I want to tear them apart from the inside…” CL chuckled. “Anyway, I don’t need the BlackPink Crystals anymore… The 2NE1 Crystals are already enough to rival the BlackPink Crystals.” She then clicked a button on the panel as the projector showed the pictures of each of the 2NE1 Crystals.

 

CL zoomed in to the yellow crystal first. “The Yellow Orchid Crystal contains the massive raw power that comes in the form of physical energy. It grants me super strength and body harder than steel much like Jennie’s Red Rose Crystal.” She then chuckled. “But poor Jennie… She doesn’t even have the ability to activate its full powers…”

 

“The Red Rose Crystal’s trigger is the desire to destroy, right?” Minzy asked.

 

“Yes. Someone who has a good heart like Jennie will never be able to activate its powers ever… Which is why it puts the Yellow Orchid Crystal in advantage.” CL then zoomed in to the green crystal. “The Green Orchid Crystal contains the power of gale. The ability to cast wind strong and sharp enough to decimate every single thing that stands before it. An ability to slice through even the most destructive of auras even if it’s coming from the demonic Black Rose Crystal.”

 

“So that’s why the Green Orchid Crystal was given to me. It’s best handled by a swordsman like myself.” Minzy told.

 

“Exactly…” CL then zoomed in to the purple crystal. “The Purple Orchid Crystal has powers similar to the Blue Rose Crystal. It grants the user magical abilities beyond words. I gave it to you Dara because you’re the best strategist in the World Government. You will be able to figure out how to make full use of this tricky crystal to kill.”

 

Dara then nodded. “True.”

 

“And finally the Pink Orchid Crystal…” CL zoomed in to the pink crystal. “The Pink Orchid Crystal grant the user to have full control over an inanimate object to increase its movement speed and also fluidity, even something as large as a battle robot… It will gain the ability to move as swift as a human does. But unlike the other three 2NE1 Crystals, the Pink Orchid Crystal can be used not only by the user as an ability, but also as a weapon of annihilation.”

 

“A weapon of annihilation? Just how destructive can this Pink Orchid Crystal be if it’s used as a weapon?” Dara asked.

 

CL smirked. “It contains enough raw destructive power to destroy an entire city with a single blast and it’s going to make the White Rose Crystal’s holy shield feel like a piece of fragile glass.”

 

 “I already can’t wait to use it.” Bom smirked. She had always been lustful for destruction. Among everyone in the World Government, Bom is considered the most sadistic person around. She is known for completely annihilating her enemies in the cruelest way possible. With the incredibly destructive Pink Orchid Crystal now in her hands, it’s just a matter of time until cities get burned down single-handedly by her.

 

That time, a soldier came into the room and saluted. “Leader, the progress of the project is at 80%.”

 

CL smiled. “Good.”

 

The three of them frowned back at CL. “80% progress? Progress for what project?”

 

CL chuckled. “Follow me. I want the three of you to witness this.”

 

CL led the three of them into the research lab and stood in front of the door. As she opened the door, a bright yellow light shone brightly from the slit of the door. As soon as the light shone into their eyes, they were shocked by the sight before their very eyes. “W-What the hell is this?”

 

It was a huge golden colored crystal, probably the same size as Bom’s battle robot, enclosed inside a tube while some scientists were seen working on it. Dara stated while her eyes were still locked onto the enormous crystal before her. “So, the 2NE1 Crystals wasn’t the only project you’re working on.”

 

“Oh, the manufacturing of 2NE1 Crystals was a big project… It’s just that this is a bigger one.” CL smirked. “Behold, the World Government’s official super weapon made purely by melding thousands and thousands of power crystals into one. Its raw power is even greater than the four BlackPink Crystals combined.”

 

“All that power…” A smirk crawled onto Bom’s face. “All that concentrated power… I can feel my skin tingling in awe…”

 

“Now now… Don’t get too excited about this super weapon, Bom. It’s not for you.” CL told.

 

“What does it do?” Bom was definitely interested.

 

CL chuckled. “I don’t know.”

 

Minzy frowned. “You don’t know what it does?”

 

“That’s the fun I’m looking for. The mystery… Gets you all excited, doesn’t it?” CL chuckled. “The scientists are doing a research on its powers as we speak.”

 

Bom, Minzy and Dara merely looked at each other silently. “…”

 

A menacing smile crept up CL’s face. “With this weapon, the whole world will know the true might of the World Government. Nobody will ever oppose me and they will all bow before me in the end…”

 

“What about Jennie and the others?” Dara asked.

 

CL raised a brow. “What of them?”

 

Dara continued. “Didn’t that Chaeyoung girl say that they were destined to take down the World Government? What if they stand in our way?”

 

CL’s ear twitched as soon as she heard that. She immediately choked Dara by the neck and slammed her onto the wall hard with ease, shocking Minzy and Bom. “I don’t believe in fairy tales like that, Dara. You think amateurs like them stand a chance against us and our super weapon?”

 

“*Gack* I-It was just a q-question…” Dara struggled to breathe and felt completely powerless under CL’s powerful choke.

 

“We’re going to kill them soon. You hear me? They won’t be able to even put a scratch on us. Unless…you think otherwise??” CL choked even harder.

 

“*Gack* N-No I don’t…” Dara looked like she was going to pass out anytime soon.

 

“Good.” CL finally released her grip as Dara fell onto the ground and started coughing and gasping for air.

 

“…” Minzy and Bom merely glanced in silence.

 

“Now get prepared, captains… We have a war ahead of us…”

 

 

Somewhere in the jungle

 

“How long more? I feel like my legs are falling apart.” Rosé complained.

 

“Your legs are falling apart? Heal them then.” Jennie joked.

 

“HA HA HA! Not funny!” Rosé placed both arms on her waist.

 

“Just a few more kilometres. First, we have to cross this river…” With just a single leap, Jennie managed to make her way across the wide river. “I can feel my powers coming back already.”

 

“Ooo… There’s a river here, Lisa. Watch out.” Rosé gripped Lisa’s hand tightly and slowly guided her into the river. “The water’s cold today.”

 

“Yeah, I can feel your hands are already cold.” Lisa brought Rosé’s hands near and blew some warm air.

 

Rosé blushed a little at the gesture. “…”

 

“Better?” Lisa smiled.

 

“Better.” Rosé smiled back. As she was guiding Lisa through the river, she stole a few glances at Lisa and smiled a little.

 

“Having fun, Chaeyoung?” One comment from Jennie made her snap out of it immediately.

 

“W-What?” Rosé got startled and accidentally let go of Lisa’s wrist.

 

With that, Lisa slipped and fell into the river. “What the hell!?”

 

“Oh my goodness!” Rosé covered in shock. “I am so sorry, Lisa. It was Jennie. She startled me.”

 

“Hey, don’t point your finger at me. That’s because you were having too much fun.” Jennie replied.

 

“You were having fun doing what? Holding my hand?” Lisa stood up and squeezed the excess water off her clothes. Even she thought it was fun teasing Rosé.

 

“N-No! Absolutely not!” Rosé’s face turned red.

 

“Yes she was.” Jennie insisted.

 

“I know. She likes me.” Lisa continued teasing.

 

“No, I don’t!” Rosé raised her voice.

 

“You don’t?” Jennie and Lisa asked at the same time.

 

“I mean I do…but I don’t. You get it, right?” Rosé then rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Forget it.”

 

As soon as they got out of the river, Lisa’s ear twitched suddenly. “Someone is closing in.”

 

“What??”

 

Just then, the bush nearby started rustling. “!!!”

 

The three of them immediately went into hiding. Rosé whispered. “Could it be someone from the World Government?”

 

“It might b-” Jennie then frowned. “Wait… Do you guys feel that?”

 

“This feeling… There’s no doubt about it!” Rosé brightened up. “The Blue Rose Crystal!”

 

“Jennie?? Chaeyoung?? Lisa!! Where are you!?” Jisoo’s voice was heard calling out to them.

 

“Jisoo!!” Jennie immediately came out of hiding and went in for a hug. “You’re okay!”

 

“Yeah…” Jisoo nodded.

 

Rosé too was shocked and ran towards her. She was so happy that Jisoo was still alive. “Thank god! We literally thought something happened to you.”

 

“I managed to get away.” Jisoo panted and grabbed her shoulder in pain. “They wanted my powers, but I didn’t let them.”

 

“Since you’re fine now, let’s get some rest before we get on with our plans once again.” Jennie said.

 

“Yeah, you deserved all the rest you can get after you saved us from Bom and Dara.” Rosé smiled. She then looked at Lisa who remained standing at a distance. “Lisa come on, why are you still standing there like a piece of wood?”

 

“Are you sure that’s Jisoo?” Lisa asked while remained standing at a distance.

 

“What are you talking about, Lisa? Of course she is Jisoo. She’s standing right here in front of me. You can feel the Blue Rose Crystal’s powers coming from her too, don’t you?” Rosé explained.

 

“Yeah… That’s definitely Jisoo’s Blue Rose Crystal’s powers I felt… There’s no doubt about that. But there’s another thing I’m sure of…” Lisa then shook her head. “You’re obviously not the Jisoo we know of.”

 

“What are you talking about, Lisa?” Jennie frowned. “She is RIGHT HERE.”

 

“You can lie to them but not to me. You may be able to trick them with your looks, but unfortunately for you, I’m too blind to be deceived by your looks. I go by my intuition and instinct.”

 

Jisoo looked as confused as Jennie and Rosé. “Is there something wrong, Lisa?”

 

Rosé continued. “Yeah, Lisa. Is something wrong?”

 

“There’s something wrong of course.” That was when Lisa reached for her sword strapped on her waist and got into her battle pose. “I feel the killing intent from Jisoo. That’s what’s wrong.”

 

That statement alone sent chills down Jennie and Rosé’s spine as they took a step back just to make sure. “Jisoo?”

 

“…” Jisoo remained silent for a short moment. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Lisa. Aren’t you happy I came back alive?”

 

“I’m happy you’re alive, Jisoo. But something definitely happened to you right before we met.” Lisa told. “You don’t feel the same to me.”

 

“What are you talking about!? You think there’s something wrong with me? I think there is something wrong with you!” Jisoo then looked at Rosé. “Chaeyoung, you believe me, right?”

 

“I…” Rosé kept on shifting her eyes towards Lisa and back at Jisoo.

 

Jisoo then turned over towards Jennie and grabbed her hands. “Jennie, you believe me right?”

 

Jennie was indecisive. She then voiced out at Lisa. “Could you be making a mistake, Lisa?”

 

“Lisa never makes the wrong judgement.” Rosé finally remembered. “If she feels something is off, then something is really off.”

 

“Guess we’ll find out after I knock her out cold first!” Lisa pulled out her sword.

 

As Lisa was still pulling out her sword halfway, Jisoo aimed her palm at her and locked her movements with her magic powers. “…”

 

“!!!” Alerted by what Jisoo just did, Jennie and Rosé tried to retaliate but was a second too late as Jisoo released an extremely powerful burst of blue magic force from her body, blasting the both of them far away and crashing through a few rocks.

 

Jisoo started chuckling in a menacing manner. “Just when I thought my plan succeeded, you just had to ruin it for me, Lisa.”

 

“I knew it!” Lisa voiced out while struggling to move. Her sword was still halfway unsheathed. “The World Government must have done something to you!”

 

Jisoo smirked. “They told me you’d say this… Sorry to disappoint you, Lisa but the World Government did nothing to me… They’ve been really nice to me. As for the three of you though…” Jisoo then held up a World Government wanted poster with three of their faces in it. “It looks like you’re wanted dead.”

 

Just then, Jennie came from behind and grab hold of Jisoo, causing her to lose her aim on Lisa. “Jisoo, snap out of it!!”

 

“Let me go!!” Jisoo was struggling like mad but Jennie’s physical strength was too great for her to handle. Her eyes turned dark blue as Jennie’s grip on her slowly loosened.

 

“!!!” Jennie was surprised. She was being overpowered by Jisoo’s magical powers. Her hands were trembling hard as she tried to hold onto Jisoo.

 

“Gahh!!” Jisoo then released a burst of powerful magic force from her body and blew Jennie away and flew towards Rosé’s direction.

 

“I got you!” Rosé opened her arms and attempted to catch Jennie but the force was too great so she got knocked over as well.

 

“Damn it…” Jennie looked back at Jisoo. “Can’t you remember any of us!? We’re your friends!”

 

Jisoo scoffed. “I have no low class friends like you three… I belong to the higher status of people… I’m with the World Government.”

 

Lisa told. “Her loyalty is to the World Government now… She couldn’t remember any of us… They must have wiped her memory and implanted false memories into her.”

 

Rosé suddenly thought of something. “There might be a way to bring her back. Wiping a memory off someone’s brain is a type of damage to the brain cells. I may be able to heal her brain cells back. So there’s a chance that she’ll remember us again… Or not. I can’t be too sure but it’s worth a try. But I can only do that when she’s still.”

 

“So in other words, we have to knock her out cold first.” Lisa suggested.

 

“It’s going to be really hard to do that, Lisa.” Jennie told. “Jisoo’s powers are at her peak right now. CL did mention to me before. The Blue Rose Crystal’s trigger is the bond and attachment she has. The only bond and attachment she has in her mind now is the World Government, so she’s literally at her full power right now.”

 

“You talk too much, Jennie.” Lisa told. “What you’re trying to say is merely that we should use our full powers against her as well.”

 

Jennie was contemplating really hard. “If we use our full powers against her, there’s a chance she’ll die!”

 

“If we don’t use our full powers against her right now, WE will die. The only question here is who will do it.” Lisa told.

 

“My Red Rose Crystal’s trigger is the desire to destroy… I can’t do that to Jisoo.” Jennie took a step back.

 

“I’ve guessed as much. You can’t activate your full powers against Jisoo and Chaeyoung’s powers aren’t made for combat. So you both just stay back.” Lisa told. “I will do it.”

 

Rosé then intercepted. “Lisa… Please finish this quickly, will you? You can’t activate your full powers for long. It’s hazardous for you.”

 

Lisa grabbed Rosé’s hand and assured. “Don’t worry. I will not over exert myself and I will make sure to knock her out quickly.”

 

“Do you know how to trigger your full powers, Lisa?” Jennie asked.

 

“Do I know?” Lisa chuckled as she reached for her blindfold and removed it. “I’ve known it since the very day I found this Black Rose Crystal.”

 

Lisa slowly opened her eyes, revealing two completely black eyeballs. The atmosphere became gloomy and dreary as a black sinister aura engulfed Lisa completely. Jennie and Rosé felt goosebumps crawling up their skin as the surroundings turn icy cold. It was so cold that Jennie could see her own breath. “What the hell…”

 

“This is the Black Rose Crystal’s full power…” Rosé explained.

 

“…” Jisoo felt intimidated from Lisa’s dark energy too but she remained her composure like she always did. As soon as Lisa reached for her sword handle, Jisoo aimed her palm at her and locked her movements with her magic powers.

 

“…” Slowly, Lisa unsheathed her sword, ignoring the fact that she was being withheld by the magical force.

 

“!!!!” Jisoo’s eyes shot wide open. She obviously locked Lisa down with her magic but for some reason, Lisa was still able to move.

 

“Remember, Lisa. Knocking her out will do.” Rosé reminded. “Please don’t overdo it.”

 

Lisa pointed her sword at Jisoo’s direction. “Don’t worry, Jisoo. It’s not gonna hurt… But it ain’t gonna tickle either.”

 

“You’re all criminal scums… Just looking at you guys make me feel sick already…” Jisoo started floating as she released a burst of blue magical aura around her. “I will get rid of you first, then I’ll go for the other two.”

 

“Criminal scums? Wow, I can never get used to your speeches being so vulgar like that.” Lisa told.

 

“Just shut up and die!!” Jisoo started by firing a powerful magic blast at Lisa’s direction. At the same time, Lisa swung her sword and released a huge black shockwave. Upon contact, the impact was so powerful that it vaporised everything in the vicinity away. The full power of the BlackPink Crystal was not a myth after all. If used to its maximum potential, it could destroy an entire city in a flash.

 

“Chaeyoung, put a shield around us now!!” Jennie immediately called out.

 

Without any moment of hesitation, Rosé surrounded both of them in a shield of light just a second before the impact blasted on her shield vigorously. “That was close… It could have been bad.”

 

*Crack*

 

“!!!!” Rosé’s shield started cracking from the continuous devastating impact.

 

The both of them then diverted the blast up as it exploded, brightening it up the sky. Jisoo smirked. “You’re pretty good for a low class person.”

 

“Trust me, I’m much better than a low class person.” Lisa told.

 

“Really now?” Jisoo smirked.

 

Lisa released a few black shockwave at Jisoo’s direction but got dodged easily by merely swerving past them. Jisoo’s flying speed was incredibly fast. The next thing Lisa saw was Jisoo’s hand right in front of her face. “Damn it!” Lisa was caught off guard.

 

“Be gone already!!” Jisoo released a powerful magic blast on Lisa’s face from zero distance and sent her crashing onto the ground hard.

 

“Lisa!” Rosé screamed.

 

That was when Jisoo turned her head towards Rosé and Jennie and flew towards them. “Holy shield, huh?” Jisoo then channeled the blue aura from her hands onto Rosé’s shield, engulfing it completely.

 

The powerful blue magical aura seemed to be slowly eating through Rosé’s shield. Her eyes widened. “My shield… It’s thinning!”

 

Jisoo smirked. As soon as Rosé’s shield was thin enough, she used her telekinesis to lift a giant rock up and slammed it hard on the shield. “Die!!”

 

Rosé gasped. One slam from the giant rock created a huge crack on her thin shield already. “It’s breaking open!”

 

Once again, Jisoo used her telekinesis to raise the rock and slam it again. Second time’s the charm. Upon impact, Rosé’s shield shattered. Just in time, Jennie clenched her fist and punched the rock, destroying it into pieces. She then immediately tackled Jisoo onto the ground and held both her wrists in place. “Just stay down, Jisoo!! Chaeyoung, do it now!”  Jennie shouted.

 

“Right!” Rosé quickly ran in and

 

“Grrr!!!” Jisoo resisted badly with her magic powers.

 

Jennie’s eyes turned red and immediately pinned both Jisoo’s wrists on the ground with ease. “I don’t want to use force against you, Jisoo!”

 

“Just hang in there!” Rosé placed both her hands on Jisoo’s temple and channeled her white aura on Jisoo’s head.

 

“Argh!!!” Jisoo started screaming in pain. It seemed like the World Government did way too much adjustments to Jisoo’s memory.

 

Finally Jisoo managed to overpower the both of them and blasted them away with her magic. A memory of Jennie’s smile flashed through her mind all of a sudden. She grabbed her head and immediately shook it off. “H-Huh? What the hell was that?”

 

“Do you remember something, Jisoo?” Rosé asked.

 

“What the hell did you do to me!?” Jisoo glared back at Rosé.

 

“You remembered something didn’t you?” Jennie stated.

 

“You dare mess with my mind like this!? I will make you pay a hundred fold!!” Jisoo shouted.

 

As soon as she said that, a burst of sinister energy was released from a distance, blowing cold air all over the place. The sky became dark and the atmosphere became ominous. Jisoo felt her hair standing from the single graze of the cold wind. “What the…”

 

“That actually hurts quite a bit…” Lisa’s chilling voice could be heard from a distance.

 

Jisoo turned back and was surprised. “Y-You’re still alive!? Impossible…”

 

Lisa channeled a pitch black aura from her ring into her sword and smirked back at Jisoo. “You look surprised…”

 

“You’re not suppose to survive that blast!” Jisoo shot another magic blast at Lisa’s direction.

 

“...” With her sword engulfed in her black aura, she sliced the magic force into two.

 

“What!?”Jisoo was shocked.

 

“...” Without saying another word, Lisa released a black shockwave at Jisoo’s direction. Jisoo tried to retaliate with her very own magic blast but was completely overwhelmed. Her magic blast got sliced in two and exploded in front of her.

 

“!!!” Jisoo got blasted away by the explosion and crashed onto a rock nearby. “Ugh!”

 

Jisoo was clearly injured by the blast already. Her arm was bleeding and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. Lisa smirked and rushed towards Jisoo.

 

“Lisa, don’t overdo it!! Don’t overdo it!!!” Rosé kept on shouting at her direction but it didn’t seem like she was listening.

 

As Lisa released a slash at Jisoo, the latter flew up into the sky, dodging the slash. She then placed her hands together and a blue orb was formed in between her palms. “”

 

“Still wanna fight, huh? I will end it right now.” Lisa too charged a black aura into her sword.

 

Both of them released their attacks at the same time. Jisoo’s blue magic ball came in contact with Lisa’s black shockwave and caused powerful sparks to be released all over the area. It then exploded, causing the smoke to be blown all over the place. Without a moment of hesitation, Jisoo flew past the smoke and charged straight towards Lisa who was on the ground. “!!!” When the smoke was gone, Lisa was nowhere to be seen. “What!?”

 

In an instant, Lisa appeared behind Jisoo and knocked the back of her head with her sword handle hard. That took Jisoo out immediately. Her magical aura slowly dissipated as she fell onto the ground with a loud thud. “…”

 

“That should knock her out. Job done.” Lisa then closed her eyes and tied the eye cloth back on.

 

Jennie ran towards Jisoo and held her in her arms. She placed her finger below Jisoo’s nose and felt some breath. She then sighed loudly. “Thank god.”

 

Lisa was seen tottering a little before Rosé supported her up. “Hey, Lisa. Are you feeling ok?”

 

“I’m feeling…just a little…” Lisa’s body started becoming heavier. “dizzy…” and she finally fell down unconscious.

 

“Lisa!” Rosé panicked. 

 

“What’s wrong with Lisa?” Jennie asked.

 

Rosé placed her palm over Lisa’s head as a light glowed from her hand. She then sighed and smiled back at Jennie. “She over exerted herself a little. She just needed some rest now.”

 

“Come over here and help me out with Jisoo then.” Jennie gestured.

 

Rosé channelled the white aura from her necklace into her hands and placed them on Jisoo’s temple. “She showed signed of remembering something earlier so this should work.”

 

“…” Jennie remained silent as she looked upon Rosé trying to heal Jisoo’s memories.

 

A smile crawled onto Rosé’s face. “I can feel it! It’s working! I can feel her brain cells healing itself.” She finally sighed and moved her hands away. “That should do it.”

 

“Let’s move them to that cave to get a rest.” Jennie pointed at a nearby cave.

 

The cave was a little gritty but it was cooling. Perhaps they could spend the night there after a long day. Lisa then woke up and groaned a little. “How long was I out for?”

 

“Just a couple of minutes… I told you not to exert yourself too much! You got me worried there for a second!” Rosé complained.

 

“I’m sorry…” Lisa apologized.

 

“That’s what you always say… What if something bad really happened to you, Lisa? I would be…” Rosé then got teary eyed and covered her face. “…”

 

Lisa sat beside Rosé and placed an arm around her. “I’m sorry to make you worry, Chaeyoung. I won’t over exert myself again…”

 

“You better not…” Rosé wiped the tears off her eyes. “We finally did it. We managed to heal Jisoo’s brain cells back to its original.” Rosé explained.

 

Lisa smiled. “Really? How is she now?”

 

“Ugh…” Jisoo groaned and slowly regained consciousness.

 

Jennie smiled brightly. “Jisoo, you’re awake.”

 

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Rosé asked.

 

“My head…” Jisoo grabbed her head in pain.

 

“Take your time.” Jennie smiled.

 

“!!!” As soon as her vision cleared up, she saw Jennie and Rosé and immediately kicked them away.

 

“Wha-?” Rosé and Jennie both tumbled back from the unexpected kick.

 

Jisoo fidgeted and crawled towards the wall nervously. Without breaking eye contact with them, she slowly opened . “W-Who are you?” Jisoo looked extremely frightened as she placed her hand on her own head in panic. “W-Who am I?”

 

“Huh?” Jennie and Rosé glanced at each other and then back at Jisoo. Jennie tried to approach her. “Jisoo are you okay?”

 

“Stay away!! JUST STAY AWAY!!!” Jisoo was screaming desperately. She was literally trembling in fear. “W-Who are you!?”

 

“What is going on, Chaeyoung!? Why is she like that!?” Jennie frowned. “Jisoo, I’m Jennie. You don’t remember us at all?”

 

Rosé approached Jisoo. “Let me take a look at her again.”

 

“Stay away!!” Jisoo accidentally used her magic force to push Rosé away.

 

“Wow!!” Rosé flew back a few feet and fell onto the ground.

 

“H-Huh?” Jisoo was definitely shocked at what happened as she looked at her own trembling hands. “W-What just happened?”

 

“Calm down, Jisoo. We’re not here to hurt you. What you did was the ability of your Blue Rose Crystal.”

 

“I… I’m a freak… I’M A FREAK!!!” Jisoo immediately stood up from the ground and make a run for it out of the cave.

 

“Jisoo, wait!!” Jennie called out but to no avail. She immediately took off. “I will follow her.”

 

“Jennie!” Rosé called out. “Please bring Jisoo back.”

 

“Don’t worry. I will definitely bring her back this time.”

 

CHAPTER 7 : Black & Blue

END