Chapter 16 : Final Chapter

The Legend of Black Pink

CHAPTER 16 : Final Chapter

 

Jisoo opened her eyes to find that she was sitting at her study table. “Huh?” There were a few papers on the table with her story ideas written on them. “Was it all a dream?”

 

Jisoo then stood up from her chair and exited her room. She was in her own house. To her surprise, she heard a very familiar voice calling out. “Jisoo! Lami! Come down for dinner!!”

 

Her eyes widened in shock. “This voice… M-Mother!?”

 

“Yay!! Dinner!!!!” Jisoo’s younger sister, Lami was seen running past her and hopping down the stairs.

 

Jisoo couldn’t believe what she just saw. “H-Huh!? What is going on!?”

 

Without a moment of hesitation she ran down to the dining hall, only to be greeted with her parents and younger sister sitting at the dining table, smiling back at her. Her mother called out. “What are you standing there for, Jisoo? Come over and sit down.”

 

“No… This… This is not possible…” Jisoo was still shocked so she remained standing there.

 

“What’s wrong, Jisoo? Why are you standing there like that?” Her father asked.

 

“Y-You… You all are not supposed to…”

 

“Unni, come over here!” Lami ran towards Jisoo before grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the dining table.

 

“You’re all……alive…” Jisoo’s tears started rolling down her cheek. “I missed you all…” Jisoo started crying her heart out as she hugged her family.

 

“Oh my…” Her mother chuckled and returned the hug.

 

“What’s wrong, dear?” Her father asked in a concerned tone.

 

“I thought… I thought I will never get to see you all again…” Jisoo choked on her tears.

 

“Silly girl… We’re here, aren’t we?” Jisoo’s mother patted her head in a comforting manner.

 

“...” Jisoo remained in their embrace for a long time. It’s been way too long since she last felt a warmth like this.

 

“Alright, let’s have some dinner shall we?” Her mother smiled.

 

“Okay…” Jisoo smiled brightly and sat down. She definitely missed her mom’s cooking a lot.

 

After having their dinner, Lami pulled Jisoo’s shirt. “Unni, let’s watch some television.”

 

As the both of them watched television, their parents joined them as well. Jisoo had never felt this happy for so long. “I hope we get to watch television together like this forever…”

 

Just then, someone stood at the doorstep, attracting Jisoo’s attention. “…”

 

“Ah, Jennie!” Jisoo’s face brightened up at the sight of Jennie standing at the doorstep. She immediately pulled Jennie into the house. “Come come, have a seat. I want you to meet my family.” Jisoo smiled brightly and pointed. “This is my younger sister, Lami, that’s my dad and that’s my mom.”

 

“…” Jennie didn’t look at her family at all. Instead, her eyes were locked onto Jisoo’s eyes.

 

“Jennie? Is something wrong?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Is this ok for you?” Jennie asked with a slight hint of concern.

 

“Hmm? What do you mean?” Jisoo seemed confused at the sudden question.

 

Jennie looked around. “What do you like so much about this place?”

 

Jisoo frowned at Jennie’s weird speech. “What do you mean by that? This is my home.” She then turned back and smiled at her family. “My family’s right here. Why wouldn’t I like it?”

 

“Tell me honestly, Jisoo… What do you like so much about your own home right now?”

 

“W-What do you mean?” Jisoo walked over to her family and sat down with them. “I already told you, Jennie. I have my family right here at home.”

 

“Jisoo… I’m going to ask you again. Think properly then answer me. What do you like so much about your own home right now?” Jennie insisted.

 

“I…” That was when Jisoo’s expression changed. She turned her head to the side to come in contact with her family members smiling back at her. began trembling and she couldn’t even bring the words out properly. She finally shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.  “I hate it…”

 

“Do you realize it now?” Jennie told with a soft tone. “Your family is gone, Jisoo.”

 

“I…” Jisoo gulped and started choking on her tears. “I realize that… But I miss them… If staying here meant that I get to be with my family again, I don’t ever want to leave this place.

 

“Is this the ending that you would have wanted for your book?” Jennie asked. “To be trapped in your own fantasy where your life is perfect? Is this the ending you want!?”

 

“No…”

 

“I can tell, Jisoo… You felt lonely ever since your family were gone…” Jennie explained.

 

“I guess…I do feel a little lonely at times…”

 

“You still have a real family out there waiting for you, don’t you? Not only that, you still have me, Chaeyoung and Lisa. You don’t have to feel lonely anymore. No matter how far away we are from each other, we still have each other’s backs, right?”

 

Feeling touched, Jisoo nodded and finally smiled. “Right…”

 

Jennie gently caressed Jisoo’s cheek and wiped the tears off her face.  “I know it’s hard for you…but it’s time to let go. Stop hanging onto them. You need to face the reality, not create your own fantasy like this.”

 

Jisoo took a deep breath and looked back at her family’s direction. They were all smiling back at her while waving goodbye. “Goodbye, my dear daughter…”

 

Lami waved excitedly back at her older sister. “Goodbye, unni!! We’ll meet again someday!!”

 

Jisoo smiled back at them with a heavy heart as the three of them slowly disappeared into thin air. “Goodbye…”

 

Jennie smiled and reached her hand out. “Take my hand, Jisoo. Your adventure isn’t complete yet. You still have a book to finish, don’t you?”

 

Hearing this from Jennie brought back so much memories. It was almost exactly like the first time they left Jisoo’s house together. It was definitely a warm feeling. With a bright smile on her face, Jisoo grabbed onto Jennie’s hand as they escape through the doorway, into the bright light.

 

The sun was shining brightly in the sky and the birds were singing in a melodious tone. Rosé stood in front of a huge door as she blinked her eyes a few times in confusion. “Eh? What just happened?”

 

The door creaked open to reveal Solji smiling back at her. “Ah, Rosé. You’re back.”

 

Her eyes widened in shock. “S-Solji unni!? What is going on!? Where am I!?”

 

Solji merely folded her arms and frowned back at her. “What do you mean where are you? You’re back in the orphanage. What else?”

 

“No wait wait wait wait…” Rosé took a step back from Solji and tried to gather her memories in a furious mumble. “Alright, we were fighting against the World Government, and then CL activated this time bomb, and then we stopped it but then a black hole was formed and us in… How!? How is this possible!? Wha-?”

 

“Hey calm down, Rosé. What’re you talking about? What bomb and black hole thing?” Solji looked confused.

 

“Where’s Lisa? Jennie? Jisoo?” Rosé asked.

 

Solji merely squinted her eyes. “Who? Are they kids from another orphanage?”

 

“Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me gather my thoughts again. I’m panicking so much right now.” Rosé let out a huge breath and even pinched herself. “Is this real?”

 

Solji frowned in confusion again. “Is something wrong, Rosé?”

 

The door suddenly creaked open again, revealing another girl staring back at her. “…”

 

Upon seeing the girl behind Solji, Rosé’s body started trembling as tears started rolling down her cheeks. “W-Wha-?”

 

The girl smiled at her and made some hand signs. “[Hello, Rosé unni. Welcome back.]”

 

“C-C-Chaeyoung?” Rosé covered in shock while still crying.

 

Chaeyouong tilted her head and made some sign language. “[Why are you crying, Rosé unni? Did somebody bully you?]”

 

Rosé hugged Chaeyoung in her arms tightly. “You’re alive…”

 

“...” Chaeyoung returned the hug before breaking it again. “[Why are you even saying things like that? You took care of me very well, Rosé unni. Of course I’d be alive.]”

 

“[Let’s go play, unni!]” Chaeyoung started running away from her.

 

The smile on Rosé’s face slowly faded away as Chaeyoung got further. “Chaeyoung wait!” She tried to chase Chaeyoung but for some reason, their distance were getting further and further away.

 

With the flash of thunder, the entire surroundings changed instantly, shocking Rosé badly. Instead of being in the orphanage with Solji and Chaeyoung, she is now standing in front of Chaeyoung’s grave under the pouring rain. Solji was standing beside her crying too. “W-What!?”

 

“It was all your fault…” Solji cried.

 

“H-Huh?” Solji’s accusation sent chills up Rosé’s spine. She trembled and took a step back out of fear.

 

“You killed her… My baby Chaeyoung…” Solji fell on her knees and covered her crying face.

 

“I…”

 

“If it isn’t because of you… My baby would still be alive…” Solji cried. “You killed her… So that you can stay alive…”

 

“I…I didn’t mean to!” Rosé told.

 

“You’re just a selfish person… I don’t want to see you here anymore…” Solji cried. “I REGRETTED TAKING YOU INTO THIS PLACE!!! LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!!”

 

“Solji unni, please don’t say that to me!” Rosé cried.

 

Solji stood up and pushed Rosé away hard, so hard that she tumbled back and fell on the ground. “You don’t deserve this life!! It belongs to Chaeyoung!”

 

Feeling scared and hurt, Rosé stepped back and attempted to run away from the scene but as soon as she turned around, Chaeyoung was standing there glaring back at her. Her skin was pale white. She slowly moved her fingers. “[YOU.KILLED.ME.]”

 

“Please…” Rosé cried. “stop…”

 

“[I.NEVER.SHOULD.HAVE.BEEN.FRIENDS.WITH.YOU.]”

 

“I…” Rosé fell on her knees and covered her crying face. “I’m sorry… It was all my fault…”

 

“What are you doing weeping on the ground, Chaeyoung?” A voice asked her.

 

Rosé looked up to come in contact with Jisoo’s face. “J-Jisoo?”

 

“Why are you crying, Chaeyoung? The Chaeyoung I know is a very happy person.” Jisoo told.

 

“A friend died because of me…” Rosé told.

 

Jisoo nodded. “Yes, I believe you told us that story before… Your stepsister Chaeyoung, right?”

 

Rosé nodded. “I’m just a selfish person… She’s the one who’s supposed to be alive right now. Not me.”

 

“No you’re not selfish, Chaeyoung…” Jisoo convinced. “If you were, you wouldn’t have gave up 50 years of your life for Lisa, right?”

 

“...” Rosé remained silent. What Jisoo said was right. She gave up so many years of her life someone else.

 

“Back in the orphanage, you said that you introduced yourself as Rosé. So why is it that you start adopting the name ‘Chaeyoung’?” Jisoo asked.

 

“As a reminder of who this life of mine belongs to…” Rosé said.

 

“Exactly.” Jisoo smiled. “Your little sister Chaeyoung gave her life to you without hesitation just like how you didn’t hesitate to give your life for Lisa.”

 

“...” Rosé finally looked back at Jisoo’s face.

 

“Both of you have the kindest hearts I’ve ever seen… She gave you her life so that you could live your life the way you want it. Not to rot in your guilt like this. Now close your eyes… Glance into the future… What do you see?” Jisoo said.

 

Rosé closed her eyes as an image popped up in her head. “I see a bright light…… I see peacefulness… Flowers everywhere… People smiling…… I see……” Tears started rolling down her cheeks. “I see Solji unni and the other orphans smiling back at me…”

 

“That’s right… Without you, there will be no light and no smiles, Chaeyoung…” Jisoo reached her hand out. “Chaeyoung doesn’t blame you for what happened. Nobody will… You of all should know that better.”

 

“Chaeyoung gave me a chance to live again… I will keep on living the longest I can.” Rosé finally grabbed Jisoo’s hand and stood up.

 

“It’s good to see that you finally got yourself up again, Chaeyoung.” Jisoo smiled.

 

“Thanks, Jisoo…”

 

“Come. We still have Lisa to save.” Jisoo said as she and Rosé both ran into the crack of light.

 

It was completely dark. Lisa’s voice echoed. “What is this place? Am I dead? Is this the afterlife?” There were no replies at all. There was not even a single sound present, only echoes from Lisa’s voice and footsteps.

 

Slowly, to her horror, the entire place started becoming brighter. “W-What? There’s light present? I can see!?”

 

Lisa found herself able to see again all of a sudden. She was standing by the roadside. She kept on blinking her eyes again and again in disbelief. At a distance there was a man standing there staring back at her. One look and she immediately knew that man was none other than her father. She took a step back out of fear. “N-No… This is impossible… I…I killed you…”

 

In an instant, her father appeared in front of her face as if he just teleported there. The action made Lisa took another step back. Her father smiled. “Hello my daughter…” He opened his arms to the side. “Aren’t you gonna give your old man a hug??”

 

“N-No… Y-You’re supposed to be dead!!” Lisa screamed.

 

“I’m supposed to be dead?” Her father tilted his head and walked closer to her.

 

“Stay back!!” Lisa unsheathed her sword and pointed at her father. “I swear I will kill you again!!”

 

“DO IT THEN!!!” Her father lunged himself towards Lisa.

 

“Ugh!!!” Lisa ed the sword through his torso without hesitation.

 

Instead of screaming in pain, he chuckled instead. The fact that he had blood smeared on his chin made things scarier for Lisa. “You cannot get rid of me…Lisa…”

 

“W-What?” Lisa looked at the wound again and again. The injury that she inflicted upon her father should be fatal, so how is he still talking.

 

“I am here to stay… And I will torment you as long as I’m here…”

 

“SHUT UP!!!!” Lisa pulled the sword back and ed it through his torso again.

 

“Ugh…” All of a sudden, the sound of a female coughing out blood was heard instead.

 

Lisa slowly turned her head to the front again. To her horror, her sword went through Rosé instead. She coughed out some blood and stared at Lisa with her horrified eyes. “L-Lisa… W-Why?”

 

“No…” Lisa’s eyes widened in shock as Rosé collapsed in front of her. She immediately held her in her arms. “No!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!”

 

“So you’re a murderer…” Her father appeared suddenly and chuckled. “You’re worse than me… Even I don’t kill…”

 

“ENOUGH OF THIS!!! SHUT UP!!!” Lisa ran over and slashed his chest.

 

Once again, the person she slashed wasn’t her father. It was Jennie. “Ugh…”

 

“J-Jennie!?” Lisa’s voice trembled.

 

“Y-You’re a murder…er…” Jennie collapsed in front of her face and breathe her last breath.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lisa screamed at what she had just done.

 

“Why stop now?” Her father’s voice appeared once again. “Let’s kill some more…”

 

“ARRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lisa swung her sword up at his direction again in desperation to shut him up, but again, it slashed Jisoo’s body.

 

“Ugh……” Jisoo coughed out a lot of blood and held her fatal wound in pain. Her hands were smeared completely in red “H-How could you……I thought we…were friends…Li…sa…” as she collapsed onto the floor motionless.

 

“W-What have I done……” Lisa dropped her sword on the ground and looked at her hands which were smeared with the blood of her friends. Her hands trembled crazily. She was already on the verge of insanity.

 

Her father chuckled. “Like I said… You cannot get rid of me…”

 

Lisa covered her ears and fell on her knees. “NO MORE!!!! GET AWAY!!! GET AWAY!!!!!”

 

“I will be your living nightmare, Lisa…”  Her father continued as his voice slowly turned demonic and his body started changing in size. “You aren’t afraid of the darkness!? WHAT A LOAD OF BULL!!!!”

 

“JUST STOP!!! JUST STOP!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!!!!” Lisa started crying and screaming.

 

Her father slowly changed into a huge demonic entity like the one residing within her body. “And I will make sure this is a nightmare you will never wake up from… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

 

“STOP!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!! STOP THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lisa screamed.

 

“THIS NIGHTMARE WITHIN YOU WILL NEVER STOP, LISA!!” The demon let out a sinister laugh.

 

“AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lisa continued screaming.

 

“Lisa, open your eyes.” A gentle voice called out to her all of a sudden.

 

“NO!!!!!!” Still afraid, Lisa’s eyes remained shut.

 

“Lisa, it’s ok… Open your eyes… Everything will be ok……” The voice convinced as Lisa felt a hand caressed her cheek.

 

As soon as Lisa opened her eyes, she was greeted by Rosé kneeling down in front of her and smiling. “C-Chaeyoung?”

 

“Why were you screaming like that, Lisa?” Rosé asked.

 

“I……” Lisa gulped. “I’m scared……”

 

“What are you scared of? You’re afraid that your darkness may one day come back and haunt you again? Is that it?” Rosé asked. “You’re stronger than that, Lisa.”

 

“...” Lisa stood up and turned away. “What I saw just now made me realize the truth. I can never defeat my inner demons… Those memories were already engraved in my mind. It doesn’t matter if I’m afraid or not… The nightmares will live within me forever with no means to be forgotten. Whether I’m blind or not, all I see in me is pure darkness…and nightmares caused by the very man whose blood is running in my veins. I can never undo this fact, Chaeyoung… I can’t let go of this darkness within me…”

 

“Then don’t.” Rosé back hugged Lisa and lean her head on Lisa’s back. She sobbed a little. “If you can’t escape from your darkness then don’t. I will join you instead… Let me be the light that guides you in the darkness, Lisa…”

 

“Chaeyoung…” Lisa felt touched. “Thanks for being there for me… I…I don’t know what would I do without you…”

 

“Then let me be with you for as long as I can, Lisa… We’ll go through this together.” Rosé smiled.

 

Lisa finally turned around and locked eyes with Rosé. “You’re really beautiful, Chaeyoung… I can’t stop staring at you…”

 

Rosé covered her blushing face and joked. “All the more reason I need you to get out of this place, Lisa. So you don’t have to see my blushing face anymore.”

 

“I really REALLY hate to break this up, but we gotta go.” Jisoo’s voice was suddenly heard. “And of course this scene is going into my book.”

 

“We’re out of time, Lisa. The crack is about to close soon. We need to get out before it closes forever.” Jennie’s voice too was heard.

 

Lisa looked over and saw Jisoo and Jennie standing there. “You guys are here too…”

 

Jisoo smiled. “Of course. We’re not leaving you here. We’re friends right?”

 

Jennie too smiled. “We’ll leave this place together, Lisa.”

 

“It’s time to go. Come, Lisa.” Rosé grabbed Lisa’s hand as the four of them forced themselves past the crack of light.

 

The four of them were then thrown out of the black hole and fell onto the ground. “WOOAAAHHHH!!!!”

 

“We’re back in the real world…” The four of them smiled. “We did it…”

 

The black hole was slowly closing up with its power growing weaker by the second. Jennie started looking around and immediately stood up again. “No…”

 

“What is it, Jennie?” Jisoo asked.

 

“...” Without even answering, Jennie ran towards the closing back hole and jumped into it, shocking the three of them.

 

“JENNIE!!!” They screamed.

 

“What the hell was she thinking!?” Rosé panicked.

 

They immediately got back on their feet and started panicking about why Jennie just went back into the black hole. The hole was getting smaller and smaller, so they were worried. A few seconds later, her hands were seen again, engulfed in her red aura and prying the hole open. She seemed to be dragging someone out of the hole before hopping out of it herself and watched the hole closed up completely. It turned out to be an unconscious CL.

 

“Gosh Jennie, you’re crazy!” Lisa scolded.

 

“You actually risked your own life to drag CL out?” Jisoo asked.

 

“We were worried sick about you!” Rosé told.

 

“I couldn’t leave CL in there.” Jennie said while panting on the ground. “I had to save her. The World Government needs a leader…”

 

“She killed many innocent people, Jennie…” Rosé told.

 

“Yea I know… But that was all because of the influence from the combined crystal. Now that it’s gone, I don’t think CL will come back as a ruthless dictator…” Jennie explained.

 

“Jeez, I don’t know about that…” Jisoo said.

 

“I know what I’m doing. Trust me.” Jennie said.

 

Lisa sighed and sat on the ground. “So…we’re done here I think?”

 

“I guess so… Finally…” Rosé sat down.

 

“Boy, I need a hot shower and a long nap after this…” Jisoo too sat down and sighed.

 

“I think we all deserved some rest for now…” Jennie said as they started chuckling.

 

A week had passed since the super weapon was destroyed. Jennie helped to rebuild the World Government and regained her rank as the captain of the World Government. Jisoo contacted with Dara and the latter actually agreed to have a sisters talk in the few days to come. Rosé and Lisa continued with their daily lives of shopping around town.

 

After a week, only then the four of them were free to meet up again. Once they met again, they merely chuckled and smiled at one another as they walked towards the beautiful evening sky. The four of them sat on top of an abandoned truck and stared blankly into the sky. There were no words from them at all. They probably already knew the reason why.

 

“So I heard the citizens still doesn’t trust CL to come back as the leader of the World Government.” Rosé broke the silence.

 

“It doesn’t matter. They’re gonna have to deal with that. She is the only leader that I want.” Jennie told.

 

Lisa sighed loudly. “I can’t believe everything happened so fast. It seemed like only yesterday that we first met.”

 

“Now that we’ve finally fulfilled our destiny, I’m completely blank.” Rosé said as she hugged her own knees. “Guess… I’ll be heading back to Australia to help Solji unni out in her orphanage. I’ve already discussed with Lisa before. She’ll be following me back to the orphanage to help out.”

 

“Correction, Chaeyoung forced me to come along with her.” Lisa corrected.

 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. “You have nowhere else to go, Lisa.”

 

“I see…” Jisoo nodded. “Well, since Dara quit her job as a captain, I’ll be traveling around the world with her. I need to get more inspirations to start writing the book about our adventure. What about you Jennie? What are you gonna do after this?”

 

“I’ll be moving to another country for captain duties. Apparently in the other side of the world, there are still a lot of people using the power crystals for evil. So I’ll be stationed there for the moment.”

 

“Oh…” The others nodded a little in disappointment.

 

“It all felt like a dream.” Rosé told.

 

“Yeah…” Jisoo agreed.

 

“I mean… We’ll meet again in the future right?” Rosé shrugged. 

 

“Of course.” The other three said simultaneously.

 

“But…” Rosé’s eyes started welling up in tears. “How long will that be?”

 

“I don’t know…” Jennie shook her head.

 

Seeing Rosé tear up made Jisoo tear up as well. “I don’t want to believe this is where we say goodbye… I don’t wanna say goodbye to you all… I’m seriously going to miss all of you…”

 

Jennie who was sitting beside Jisoo held her in her arms. “There is no goodbye, Jisoo…”

 

Lisa touched the black crystal on her ring. “The Red Rose, Blue Rose, White Rose and Black Rose were originally from the same piece of crystal, the BlackPink Crystal… It means we’re a family, connected with one another.”

 

“I believe in the BlackPink Crystal’s bond.” Jisoo nodded and touched the blue crystal on her bracelet.

 

Jennie touched the red crystal on her earring. “No matter how far we are, the BlackPink Crystal will always come back together as one. Remember that, Chaeyoung? You told us that yourself the first time we met.”

 

Rosé wiped off her tears and touched the white crystal on her necklace. “I guess it’s not really a goodbye after all… It simply means I will miss you guys, until we meet again.”

 

“I think this is the time for a group hug.” Jisoo suggested.

 

“Come here, all of you!” Jennie threw herself on the four of them and hugged them tightly.

 

*GROWL*

 

“...” Everybody blinked their eyes blankly at the sound of stomach growl.

 

“I’m hungry.” Jennie told.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes. “Seriously!? We’re kinda having an emotional moment here and you’re telling us that you’re hungry!?”

 

“You destroyed the atmosphere, Jennie, ugh!!” Rosé got frustrated.

 

*GROWL*

 

This time, it was Lisa’s turn to have a stomach growl. “Oops…”

 

“Lisa, you too!?” Rosé squinted her eyes at Lisa.

 

“So…” Jennie let out a cough. “Are we gonna go eat or not?”

 

“Who’s gonna buy us food?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Who else?” The three of them said simultaneously.

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes. She was the only one with money after all. “Fine. Let’s go now before Chaeyoung starts crying again.”

 

Rosé puffed her cheeks. “Hey! I was sad for us!”

 

“Your tears are infectious!” Jisoo complained.

 

Lisa and Jennie merely laughed at Rosé and Jisoo’s exchange as they head off to get food.

 

And so the four of them set off on their own journey till the time they meet again in the future. Their goodbye was merely the beginning of their next hello as Black Pink will forever be one. The story of how the four of them saved the country from the super weapon will live on for a long long time.

 

I'm Kim Jisoo, and this is the story of my adventure, The Legend of Black Pink.

 

CHAPTER 16 : Final Chapter

END

 

NOTE : Thank you everybody for supporting my fic from the beginning till the end~ I really REALLY appreciate you take your time to follow me~! And don't forget there will be an Epilogue for this fic~! I'll see you again in the epilogue~!