Chapter 13 : Sisters

The Legend of Black Pink

CHAPTER 13 : Sisters

 

“HAAHHHH!!!!!” Minzy swung her sword at Lisa as a giant green air blade flew towards her direction.

 

Lisa felt the blow of the wind and immediately dodged to the side only to come in contact with Minzy’s sword. Luckily Lisa managed to hear Minzy’s movements and blocked it successfully. Despite activating her Black Rose powers, Lisa was badly suppressed by Minzy. Lisa deflected the strike and rolled out of the way. Minzy’s slashes didn’t slow down at all. She kept on putting the pressure on Lisa.

 

Finally she found a chance to deflect Minzy’s sword away and hopped back to keep a distance but was immediately greeted by a green slash which sliced through the ground. Lisa didn’t manage to dodge it quick enough. It left a huge scar on her torso. “ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!”

 

“Hmph!” Minzy wasn’t planning on giving Lisa any chance at all to regain strength. She immediately leaped in for one final slash.

 

With one hand holding the huge wound on her chest, she defended against Minzy with the other. Using even a slight bit of strength forces the blood out of her chest. “Ugh-”

 

“Oh… Still hanging on, I see.” Minzy smirked.

 

Luckily Lisa had her black aura coating her body or else the slash would have been fatal. Lisa made use of the black aura on her body to reduce the impact from Minzy’s slash. “I’m not going to be taken down by you, Minzy.”

 

“Is that so?” The green aura surrounding Minzy became very concentrated as she started her barrage of slashes.

 

“!!!!” To Lisa’s surprise, Minzy’s green aura was starting to cut through her black aura. She immediately kept a distance away from Minzy and released a black aura slash.

 

Minzy dodged it successfully. All of a sudden, another black shockwave came from another direction. “!!!” Minzy didn’t see that coming. The black aura slash grazed past her shoulder and burned it badly. “Ugh!!”

 

“Didn’t see that coming did you?” Lisa smirked.

 

“Tch-” Minzy channeled her green aura into her sword.

 

“Hahhh!!!” Lisa too channeled her black aura into her sword.

 

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Both of them screamed their lungs out as both their aura slashes exploded in a huge explosion, knocking them both away at the same time.

 

“Ugh…” Lisa slowly used her sword to balance herself up.

 

“Ugh…” Minzy too did the same thing.

 

Lisa pointed her sword at Minzy. “Come on. Let’s end this.”

 

“...” Minzy suddenly deactivated her aura.

 

“???” Lisa frowned. “What are you doing?”

 

“The fight will never end like this.” Minzy told. “We’re both swordsman, aren’t we?”

 

Lisa knew right away what Minzy was suggesting. She nodded and deactivated her aura as well. She then closed her eyes and tied her blindfold back up. “Agreed.”

 

“We should finish this like how a swordsman should. By pure swordsmanship and nothing else.” Minzy told. Despite holding a grudge against Lisa, she still holds a strong pride of being a swordsman. “If we’re going to end the fight, this should be the way.”

 

Lisa too gripped onto her sword tightly and got into her fighting pose. She became more alert of the surroundings, silencing every sound there is except for Minzy’s voice. “…”

 

Minzy pointed her sword at Lisa. “Don’t be too confident that you managed to defeat me last time, Lisa. That won’t happen again.”

 

“I believe in my own abilities if you may. If I win, you will stop all these bull World Government plan and start a new life.” Lisa told.

 

Minzy smiled. “Fair enough. But if I win…you die.”

 

“Fair enough.” Lisa gulped for a moment and got into her battle pose again.

 

“Very good…” Minzy chuckled.

 

“Forgive me for doing this, Minzy but I will defeat you and stop this madness once and for all.”

 

“Are you capable of doing it?”

 

“Guess you’ll have to witness it yourself.” Lisa cracked her neck.

 

In an instant, both their swords clashed on each other, causing sparks to be formed upon impact. “Grr!!!!”

 

Letting out a whistle, Lisa ‘saw’ Minzy’s attack and defended it successfully. She then countered with a sword spin that caused Minzy to take a few steps back. “…”

 

Minzy looked at her shirt that was cut a little by Lisa’s sword spin attack. “Looks like you’ve learned some new things by yourself. Not bad… But not good enough.” She then ran towards Lisa once again and started her barrage of sword slashes.

 

“!!!!” Lisa found a lot of difficulty defending against Minzy’s attack. They were fast and powerful.

 

Knowing that she couldn’t defend forever, Lisa decided to go offensive. Dodging the few slashes, she knocked Minzy’s arm to the side and swung her sword at Minzy’s direction. “Take this!!” Lisa started her barrage of sword slashes. As an experienced swordsman, Lisa’s attacks were incredibly fast.

 

As expected, Minzy managed to deflect every single one of Lisa’s attack with ease but was also impressed with Lisa’s agility. “Swift movements, Lisa. But not good enough.”

 

Upon hearing that, Lisa increased her strength and speed and started attacking Minzy vigorously. Continuous flurry sword slashes that seemed to be getting faster and faster. The impact of every single blow got bigger as well. Minzy actually felt a little suppressed by Lisa’s barrage of attacks.

 

“Boy, you’re a little troublesome, aren’t you?” Minzy smirked as she blocked Lisa’s attack, backing off one step at a time before managing to trap Lisa’s sword with her own and slammed them onto the ground. That gave Minzy ample of time to make a counter attack. “My turn…”

 

Minzy slashed her sword right at Lisa’s neck. Minzy really wasn’t joking about killing Lisa. That slash she made was definitely fatal. Luckily Lisa was able to dodge it in time with her fast reflexes and enhanced hearing, but strands of her hair were cut off. “, that was really close…” Lisa panted before leaping in to unleash her flurry attacks again but got countered by Minzy.

 

Minzy increased her slashing speed and Lisa tried her best to defend against them. Despite being a master swordsman, Lisa still felt the speed of Minzy’s sword slashes were a little too fast for her. Not being able to defend against every single one of the attacks, Lisa did a somersault and landed a few feet away from Minzy, keeping a distance from her. “Damn… Those slashes were too fast. I can’t defend against all of them.”

 

“Who gave you the permission to rest!?” Minzy leaped towards Lisa again. The fight literally went on for fifteen minutes without stopping just like the fight they had a few years back.

 

By the time it was over, both Minzy and Lisa were panting hard. Minzy slide her right foot front and left foot back. She then held the handle near her face and pointed the tip at Lisa’s direction. They didn’t need to tell each other to know that the next attack would be the last one.

 

“The last strike…” Lisa flipped her sword around and held it the other way where the tip was pointing downwards instead. She slide her right foot front and left foot back just like Lisa. The only difference between them was the way they were holding their swords. “You were my mentor and also my friend, Minzy. I will never forget everything that you’ve taught me.”

 

“Me too… Including that stab wound you gave me.” Minzy told.

 

Both Minzy and Lisa dashed towards each other and swung their swords at the same time. “SLASH!”

 

“…”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“Why did you kill that man!?” Lisa shouted.

 

“Hey, chill out. The bounty on his head was huge.” Minzy explained.

 

“It doesn’t matter if his bounty was huge! He was innocent! The killing of innocent people is and always will be wrong!” Lisa told.

 

“It’s wrong to kill, even if they weren’t innocent.” Minzy’s words made Lisa twitch a little. “So what have you been doing for the past few years? Walking around? You killed people too, Lisa.”

 

“It’s different! They were murderers!” Lisa retorted.

 

“We kill people who kill people because killing is wrong.” Minzy chuckled a little. “Isn’t it ironic? In the end, it all falls to the same conclusion. We’re all murderers. Since we’re already at that, might as well use it to make some money right?”

 

“You’re sick!” Lisa scoffed and walked away.

 

Minzy didn’t stop at all. She continued her bounty hunting for months, including killing criminals and even innocent people. Sometimes, she would offer half of her bounty reward to Lisa in which she rejected. When Minzy went too far with that, Lisa decided to end it with her own hands. They went into a sword fight that lasted for half an hour.

 

“You went too far this time, Minzy!!” Lisa shouted.

 

“Don’t act like you’re all innocent! I saved you from the dumpster that time and now you wanna take me down!? How dare you!” Minzy was angered.

 

“I had to step in. You were out of control!” Lisa unsheathed her sword and pointed at Minzy. “This has to stop.”

 

“Hmph! I never should have saved you back then!” Minzy scoffed and unsheathed her sword as well. “Come try and stop me!!!”

 

“SLASH!”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“…” Lisa balanced herself up with her sword while spitting out some blood. Minzy’s sword managed to pierce through the side of her stomach. “Ugh…”

 

“Years ago, you won the fight…” Minzy’s sword was dripping with Lisa’s blood. She unsheathed the sword back into the cover and started tottering. “This…this is shameful…” Minzy then fell onto the ground motionless in her own pool of blood, very similar to what happened a few years back between them.

 

Lisa slowly lost strength in her legs and fell on her knee. She coughed out more blood and started walking towards the World Government building. “Ugh… I need to get to them…”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“She left without saying a word. Every day I kept on asking myself, was it my mistake? What have I ever done to make my mother leave our family? And in the end, I knew the truth. I was never anything wrong with me. It was all her. She only cares about money. My father and I were mere play things for her. Once she got bored, she just left us.”

 

Dara was a young teenager when her mother left their family. She was really mad at her of course. Her mother left her family for a rich man. She deserved to be hated. Or was there actually a second half of the story that Dara never knew about? Nevertheless, Dara did not care about what she doesn’t know. She only cared about what she knew and her mother leaving her family was a fact.

 

A few months after her mother left, Dara’s father died from a fatal accident while being a worker at a construction site. She had no money to pay for the house so it was taken away from her. Dara was left with nowhere else to go but to wonder around and stay under bridges at night. She would often steal money or food just to stay alive. One day, she was walking along the boulevard when she saw the news on television, that the renowned billionaire Mr Kim just had his firstborn child and his wife had already brought the baby back home safely.

 

Dara recognized that man of course. It was the same man who her mother ran away with a few months back. That only means her mother gave birth to Dara’s half sister. She clenched her fist upon seeing the news. The smile on that man’s face made Dara even angrier. She wanted to wipe that man’s smile away from his face, so she decided to do the one thing that most people would refrain from doing.

 

That night itself, Dara went to Mr Kim’s mansion and managed to sneak in without being detected despite having so many surveillance camera and security guards. “This is the house they live in… Tch- Looking at it makes me sick!”

 

Dara then entered one of the opened windows that turned out to be the baby’s room. The window was probably left open for a few minutes for some ventilation. Little did anyone would guess that someone would be able to sneak in just like that. In the middle of the room was a baby crib. Dara slowly walked closer and took a look at the baby. The baby was none other than Jisoo rolling around. “Mmmmm…………”

 

“...” Dara merely stared at baby Jisoo with a blank expression.

 

Jisoo looked up at Dara and blinked a little. “…”

 

“I shall see the look in both their eyes when I kill this baby…” Dara removed a knife strapped on her waist and raised it on top of baby Jisoo. “You… you are the cause of everything… You tore my family apart… And now you’re going to have to pay for it…”

 

Baby Jisoo stared at Dara and started chuckling in a cute manner. “Hehehehe…”

 

“...” Daratwitched a little. “Stop laughing…”

 

“Hahahahaa…” Hearing Dara speak made baby Jisoo laugh even more.

 

Dara’s hand started shaking. “I said stop laughing!”

 

“Abooboo……” Baby Jisoo murmured and started laughing again.

 

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she dropped the knife on the floor. She couldn’t bring herself to kill the baby at all. It was probably the fact that even though she hated her mother, she knew deep down in her heart that baby Jisoo was still innocent and that she was still her half younger sister. “I…can’t do it…”

 

Seeing Dara cry suddenly made Jisoo start crying as well. “Waaaahhhhh!!!!!!”

 

That cry probably attracted the attention of everyone in the hall. Dara managed to hop out the window right before her mother came in through the door and approached Jisoo. She smiled at baby Jisoo before picking her up and comforting her in her arms. “There there… Mummy’s here… Stop crying…”

 

Jisoo slowly stopped crying from her mother’s pat and fell right back to sleep. “…”

 

Just then, her mother saw something on the ground that horrified her. Dara’s knife that she dropped earlier. She gasped. “Who left this knife here!? Dear!!”

 

Upon hearing his name being called, he barged into the room. “What is it, dear!?”

 

Her mother pointed at the knife on the floor and trembled. “Somebody came into this room earlier…”

 

Seeing the knife shocked Jisoo’s father badly. He immediately called for a search around the grounds and from that day on, the security in the house were tripled and Jisoo was never allowed out of the house without . That was why Jisoo lived most of her life within the house.

 

Every night, her mother would tell her some bedtime stories to put her to bed.

 

“Mummy, tell me that story again!” A four year old Jisoo hopped on her bed.

 

Her mother chuckled. “The Tale of Sara?”

 

“Yes yes yes!” Jisoo continued hopping on her bed. “That is my favorite story! One day I want to be able to tell people stories as well as you do, mummy!”

 

“Sure you do.” Her mother smiled back.

 

Many years had past since then. Jisoo had a younger sister Lami who accidentally merged with a power crystal while playing around with a rock she found. She was escorted by the government soldiers back to the headquarters. It’s been a few days since they received news about her younger sister. Her mother paced around the house, panicking. “What do we do? What do we do? They’re supposed to contact us yesterday!”

 

“Damn it!” Jisoo’s father slammed his phone on the ground. “They’re not picking up!”

 

“Dear… Do you think…” Her mother’s eyes were welled up in tears. “No… I don’t want to believe that… I refuse to believe that CL would hurt a 7 year old child.”

 

“...” Her father gulped.

 

Jisoo was standing at the door. “The World Government aren’t going to hurt Lami, are they?”

 

“No no no, sweetheart.” Her mother came to comfort her. “They’re probably taking a little longer than they should.”

 

“I don’t believe you… I know the World Government are bad people… They do a lot of bad things. I read about them.”

 

Her father then came over. “Truthfully, we don’t know… That’s why we plan to head over to the World Government to bring Lami back home.”

 

“I’m coming too.” Jisoo told.

 

“No, dear. You can’t come.” Her mother told.

 

“Why not? Lami is my sister. I have to look out for her too.” Jisoo explained.

 

“Like you said, Jisoo. The World Government people are not good people. It might be dangerous for you.” Her father told. “Wait for us to come back, alright?”

 

“When are you going to come back?” Jisoo asked.

 

Both her parents looked at each other. “By tomorrow we’ll be back.”

 

“Promise?” Jisoo asked with a sad expression.

 

“I promise, sweetheart.” Her mother kissed her on her forehead. She then looked at the blue bracelet with a blue crystal on her hand. “You know what, Jisoo? I want you to hold on to this.” She removed the blue bracelet and wore it on Jisoo’s wrist.

 

“What’s this?” Jisoo looked at the blue bracelet on her wrist.

 

“Well, this is my bracelet. Your dad found this on the beach and gave it to me as a present on our honeymoon so it’s very special to me. This bracelet hold a very strong bond between us, It’s a proof that we’re a family. I want you to hold on to this bracelet and keep it with you at all times until we return. Do you understand?” Her mother told.

 

Jisoo merely nodded. “…”

 

“I love you, Jisoo.” Both her parents hugged her before taking off to the World Government headquarters.

 

And of course who were they trying to kid? The people in World Government weren’t nice at all. When they both insisted on wanting to meet Lami and started fighting back, they were assaulted badly by the soldiers there. They beat them up and dragged them across the floor to meet CL so she can decide what to do with them.

 

While being dragged on the floor, her mother noticed a lady wearing a captain cloak walking towards them. When they got closer, her mother’s eyes shot wide open and trembled a little. “D-Dara??”

 

Dara who happened to be the captain walking towards them was shocked as well. She couldn’t believe that she would be seeing these two people again. At least not in the state they were in. Jisoo’s father was already passed out from all the beatings he got but her mother was still conscious. “Y-You…”

 

The soldier frowned. “You know this woman, captain?”

 

“...” Dara hesitated for a moment.

 

“Dara… Please…” Her mother cried.

 

“Captain?” The soldier repeated.

 

“...” Dara slowly closed her eyes and turned her head back. “I don’t know this woman.”

 

“Wha-” Her mother was shocked by Dara’s answer.

 

“Get up!” The soldier shouted at her.

 

“No no no no no!!” Her mother screamed. “Dara!! Dara!!!! Dara!!!!”

 

Dara merely ignored her mother’s cries. Despite being a cold blooded killer for years, hearing her mother’s screaming her name tore her heart into pieces. Not wanting to revisit her hurtful past, she merely closed her eyes, clenched her fists and walked away, and that was the last time Dara met her mother.

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“The only family I have is the World Government…” Dara scoffed. “Do you understand that? They were there for me when nobody else were.”

 

Jisoo felt like she had heard Dara’s story somewhere before in her life but she couldn’t remember when or where. She was still confused at the fact that Dara was actually her older half sister. “Y-You’re……my sister??”

 

Dara smirked. “Sharing the same mother doesn’t mean we’re sisters. Bet you’re disappointed that you have to share the same blood as a killer.”

 

Jisoo’s eyes were full of tears. Instead of being disappointed at the fact that she has a half sister who killed for a living, she smiled. “I……still have a……family left…”

 

“!!!” Dara frowned at Jisoo’s reaction to the reveal. She did not see that coming. “No you don’t!” Dara punched Jisoo down to the ground before grabbing her up by the collar again.

 

“The tale of Sara…” Jisoo mumbled all of a sudden. “I remember now…”

 

Dara frowned. “What was that?”

 

“The tale of Sara…” Jisoo looked right into Dara’s eyes. “Sara… Sara… Sandara…” Then, Jisoo’s eyes widened. “The main character of the bedtime story my mom told me when I was a kid… It was a story about you all along… Sara’s mother in the story…… It was my mother’s own life story before me…” Jisoo still looked dumbfounded. “So it wasn’t a fiction after all…”

 

“What are you talking about!?” Dara grabbed Jisoo’s collar. “What story!?”

 

Jisoo smiled a little. “Your story, Dara… My mother…no… Our mother never stopped thinking about you… Every night, she would tell me a bed time story with you as the main character.”

 

“Lies!!” Dara used her magic and blasted Jisoo towards a rock. “She left without a word. Don’t try to twist the story here and make her look like a nice person.”

 

Jisoo groaned in pain and slowly stood back up. “I knew exactly why our mother left your family in the beginning. Don’t you wanna know?”

 

“She was thirsty for money! She left because my father was poor!”

 

“You’re half right… In the Tale of Sara, her mother left because her father was poor. But the truth behind it was that her father was the one who told her to move on with the rich man. He forced her away because he loved her too much to see her be with a poor man. It was never her mother’s choice. Her mother never wanted this but her father couldn’t support both Sara and her mother. He could only support one of the two. So in the end, they both settled on this. The rich man could take care of her mother while her father took care of Sara. At least that’s whatever happened in the Tale of Sara.”

 

“...” Dara twitched a little. Dara was finding it hard to believe as she had been believing that her mother left the family for her own selfish reason since a long time ago.

 

“I don’t want to fight you, Dara. The truth is finally out. Nobody is at fault here.” Jisoo told.

 

“Then what about the years I spent sleeping under the bridges and stealing just so that I can eat!? What of that!?” Dara screamed.

 

All of a sudden, Jisoo hugged Dara tightly. “I know! That’s why I’m here… You don’t have to go through this anymore, Dara! You don’t have to hate everyone because of this!”

 

“!!!” Dara was most definitely shocked with Jisoo’s action.

 

“I’m here now. We may have different fathers and we may have grown up to have completely different views in life, but there’s no denying it that we share the same mother. You still have a family left. I’m still here right? Unni?”

 

“…” Dara started trembling. She had never felt so confused in her life. In fact, nobody had ever hugged her like that ever since she was young, let alone from a family. Dara then closed her eyes. “Family?”

 

“!!!!!!” Jisoo’s eyes widened as Dara formed a purple orb on Jisoo’s stomach.

 

Dara whispered into Jisoo’s ear “I have no sister…” And blasted Jisoo away with a powerful magic blast that caused her to slam her head on the boulder hard.

 

“AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” Jisoo screamed in pain and held onto her bleeding forehead.

 

“Trying to get sentimental with me?” Dara chuckled and closed in. “Just what do you take me as? Unlike you, I have no affection towards you whatsoever. So what if we share the same mother? To hell with that! I could care less whether we’re blood related or not.”

 

Jisoo leaned her body against the boulder and looked up at Dara standing right in front of her. She was already too weak to continue fighting. “I can feel the bond, Dara… My Blue Rose Crystal is reacting to you. It can detect bonds. We don’t have to do this.”

 

“You think I’m joking? That I wouldn’t kill you?” Dara clenched her fists.

 

“All you wanted was love from your family.” Jisoo said.

 

Dara twitched a little from Jisoo’s comment. “…”

 

“I’m here, Dara… You can quit the World Government and come stay with me, and we’ll start fresh as sisters.” Jisoo smiled. “You don’t have to pretend to have a family anymore… I will forgive you.”

 

“…” Dara then shook her doubts away. “How about you don’t pretend to be nice? We barely know each other. The only thing you know about me is that I kill people for a living. You’re nothing but a stranger to me.”

 

“You’re lying…” Jisoo slowly stood back up. “You’ve just lost all motivation to kill me, didn’t you?”

 

“…” Dara scoffed. “You’re delusional.”

 

Jisoo shook her head. “I’m not.” She then tapped the side of her forehead. “I read what’s in your mind for a few seconds when you had your guard down.”

 

“What!?” Perhaps Dara didn’t even realize that she had let her guard down earlier.

 

“Come with me, Dara… Let’s just go. Let’s leave this place and go home.” Jisoo convinced.

 

“I’m just going to prove you wrong!” Dara used her magic to pull Jisoo towards her like magnet before delivering a strong punch on her face.

 

The impact of the punch caused Jisoo’s nose to bleed instantly. Jisoo still showed no signs of wanting to fight back despite being heavily injured. “…”

 

“You’re on the verge of dying. If you don’t counter my attacks, you’re really going to die.” Dara warned.

 

Jisoo chuckled. “Sisters do fight one another at times, but in the end they will always reconcile.”

 

Dara got angered with Jisoo’s positive comments and immediately stepped on Jisoo’s face, earning a groan of pain from the latter. “You don’t seem to understand everything I just told you, Jisoo. I’m not your sister.” She then aimed her palm at Jisoo’s face and charged up a purple magic orb.

 

“Why do you want to keep lying to yourself, Dara?” Jisoo said weakly. “Why can’t you swallow your pride for once?”

 

“...”

 

Jisoo started crying. “I don’t want to see you like this, Dara… Just talk to me… We can sort out our differences… That’s what sisters are for…right?”

 

“...”

 

“Heh! Good, Dara! Hold her down!” From a distance, Bom was seen tottering towards them while holding onto her injured arm. It seemed like she somehow survived the fight against Lisa, but she doesn’t look like she was in a good condition. “I will take it from here!”

 

“Bom!?” Dara frowned. “You’re still alive??”

 

Jisoo too noticed Bom. “Oh god… Just…how many lives does she have?”

 

“Ohoho… You people think you can take me down so easily… Luck is on my side… Hahahaha!!” Bom smirked as she stood in front of Jisoo. “Let’s see you take me down now, !”

 

Bom started kicking Jisoo again and again as Dara merely stood there and watched. “…”

 

Jisoo was in a lot of pain till the point where she almost passed out. She couldn’t even gather enough energy to scream in pain anymore. “…”

 

“This is what you get for destroying my battle robot and my Pink Orchid Crystal!!” Bom took a combat knife out from her pocket and raised it above Jisoo’s face.

 

Jisoo took a peek at Dara with a weak expression. “…”

 

Perhaps Dara’s heart was still a little too cold. She actually turned away to avoid the eye contact. “…”

 

“Hahahaha!!!! Looks like this is the end for you!” Bom laughed.

 

“Oh before you finish her off, Bom…” Dara suddenly voiced out. “I have something to say.”

 

“What is i-” Bom turned around only to be greeted by a concentrated purple magic orb right on her face. Her eyes widened at the sight. “!!!!!!!”

 

“Piss off.” With that, Dara blew Bom away with every single bit of magic left in her body. It looks like Bom won’t be surviving this one.

 

“…” Jisoo let out a weak smile at Dara. “You…saved me…”

 

Dara then stretched her hand out towards Jisoo. “…”

 

Jisoo grabbed onto it and slowly stood up. “Thanks…”

 

“Don’t mention it.” Dara told.

 

Jisoo then looked at Bom’s motionless body that was severely burned by Dara’s magic. “You…just attacked your own team mate. Didn’t you say you treat her as family?”

 

“I already have a sister, don’t I?” Dara smiled a little. “I probably don’t need anything more than that.”

 

Hearing that made Jisoo so happy. She wanted to cheer and hug Dara so badly right now but she was too injured to do so. “Ouch!”

 

“I’m sorry…for injuring you so much.” Dara apologized. “You were right. I shouldn’t have let my pride blind me.”

 

“Don’t be. At least you managed to beat the sense out of yourself right? Haha…” Jisoo still have the decency to joke around at a time like this.

 

Dara then clenched her fist. “There was still one more thing…”

 

“What is it?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I was there when your parents were at the World Government. I saw them being dragged on the floor into CL’s room. And I…I never did anything.” Dara confessed. “I felt horrible…”

 

“...” Jisoo suddenly hugged Dara. “You never meant that… I know it.”

 

“...” Dara merely closed her eyes. She could feel a tear coming but she stopped it. “Thank you…”

 

“Don’t forget that I can read minds. So I understand…” Jisoo told.

 

“Now go do what you want. I don’t want to interfere with any of this.” Dara told. “I’ll be taking a break from all of these.”

 

Jisoo nodded. “You should. You deserved it.”

 

“Are you…” Dara let out a fake cough. “Going to be ok?”

 

“Are you doubting your own sister? Don’t worry. I’ll give you a call once we’re done.” Jisoo winked.

 

“Do you even know my number?” Dara asked.

 

Jisoo merely tapped the side of her forehead. “As a matter of fact, I do.”

 

Dara then chuckled a little. “Tell me that after you manage to stop CL.”

 

“Will do.” Jisoo nodded and started making her way towards the World Government building slowly. She was really weak and could barely walk properly from all the injuries.

 

“Woops, watch out.” Right before Jisoo fell, Lisa came in and supported her.

 

“Lisa… You won too…” Jisoo smiled.

 

“Yeah, I did…” Lisa answered.

 

Jisoo then turned back and looked at Minzy laying on the ground. “I’m sorry you had to do it, Lisa.”

 

“Don’t be. It had to be done.”

 

Jisoo nodded. “Hey, guess what, Lisa? I found my s-”

 

“Yes, you found your sister. Dara isn’t it? I don’t have enhanced hearing for nothing. I heard all your conversations. Now let’s go. Chaeyoung and Jennie are waiting for us.”

 

Inside the building, some loud explosions were heard. Most of the soldiers within the building were taken down by both Jennie and Rosé. Jennie literally smashed past anything in her path, be it bullets or steel doors while Rosé kept on diverting the bullets back to the soldiers and sealed up all the rooms with her shield to prevent more reinforcements from coming. After fighting through the halls and the rooms, they finally reached the lab. Jennie ran straight towards the door and rammed it open with her strength.

 

“Ah… You’re finally here, Jennie and Rosé. You both made it…” CL clapped and answered with her back facing the both of them.

 

“Stop this madness right now, CL! Do not activate the super weapon! You don’t know what you’re dealing with here!” Jennie raised her voice.

 

“Don’t I?” Only then, CL slowly turned around and greeted them with a sarcastic smile.

 

“It’s a black hole, CL! It will everything into it, including you!” Rosé warned.

 

“A black hole?” CL frowned before she started chuckling. “A black hole, you say? And where did you hear that from?”

 

“I saw it in my premonition, CL! I can’t be wrong!” Rosé told. “Once you click that button, it’s all over.”

 

“…” CL then looked at the button on the control panel.

 

“Don’t do it.” Jennie shook her head.

 

CL smirked “Well then let’s give it a test drive shall we!?” and slammed on the button to activate the super weapon.

 

“No!!”

 

 

CHAPTER 13 : Sisters

END