Epilogue

The Legend of Black Pink

EPILOGUE

 

Five years had passed since Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie saved the country from the super weapon. Their story became a legend and was spoke upon by almost everybody in the world. Ever since the day the super weapon was destroyed, the world had been a better place. As time goes by, more and more people started coming out again.

 

CL went back to her original self. She is still the current World Government leader. She had lost a lot of supporters for what she did in the past, but throughout the years she did a lot of beneficial duties and is slowly regaining the citizen’s trust. Minzy survived her second defeat by Lisa and turned over a new leaf. Still a captain, she now follows Jennie out to hunt for real criminals and not innocent civilians. Rumor has it that Bom was still alive, but till now nobody had shown any proof yet.

 

Dara quit her job as a captain and followed her half sister Jisoo to travel all over the world. They’ve been to different countries to meet new people and also to study their lifestyles. It seems that they might have found themselves a new hobby. The even dropped by Australia to visit Rosé and Lisa one time. Their relationship as sisters had been the most solid. Dara was wholeheartedly supporting Jisoo in writing her book the entire time. It took Jisoo a few years to finally finish writing her book and got it published.

 

Lisa followed Rosé back to Australia to help out in the orphanage. To be honest, Lisa wasn’t much of a help there. She kept on getting bullied by the kids just because she couldn’t see them. They hid her stuff all over the place. Rosé thought it was hilarious so she played along with them. Nevertheless, Lisa had never felt so lively in a long time with so many people laughing and running around her.

 

In the span of few years, there were no news from Jennie at all. It seemed that her captain duties had taken up her free time entirely. The only place they get to know of Jennie’s whereabouts is through the news. Whenever Jennie succeeds in catching a notorious bandit, she would appear in the newspaper, and that was the only time Jisoo could get to see Jennie’s face.

 

Jisoo sat at her table, all dressed up formally. She looked incredibly beautiful and elegant with a blue gown and blue earrings. She had beautiful make up on with red lipstick. She slowly flipped through the pages of her book and closed it. She stood up from her seat and stared out the window silently. She then looked at her bracelet and touched it a little. The past few years did seem like a dream to her. Everything happened so quickly. The nostalgia was so much that she felt a tear coming up.

 

“Hi, Miss Kim Jisoo?” A lady’s voice called out, interrupting her from reminiscing the past. “The interview about your best-selling novel ‘The Legend of BlackPink’ is about to start soon. You should get ready.”

 

Jisoo smiled elegantly and nodded. “Alright. Thanks, Seohyun.”

 

After taking a deep breath and removing all the disturbing thoughts from her mind, she walked out from the backstage and onto a stage. She was greeted by a loud cheer and applaud from the audience. She smiled and waved before sitting down beside the interviewer. From the stage, she could see her sister Dara standing at the back corner, smiling and waving back at her.

 

The interviewer started. “Thank you for coming here today to promote your new book, Miss Jisoo.”

 

“Thank you for inviting me.” Jisoo smiled.

 

“Now, let’s talk a little about your book, ‘The Legend of Black Pink’. Miss Jisoo, in the very first page of the book was written ‘Inspired by true events’. Did everything in this book really did happen?”

 

Jisoo chuckled. “Well, not everything happened. Like the statement suggests, it’s INSPIRED by true events. Not BASED on true events. It’s still considered a fiction.”

 

The interviewer then flipped onto a random page. “Here you stated that you slayed a dragon. Did this really happen?”

 

Jisoo shrugged. “Well, do you see a dragon flying around?”

 

“Uhm… No.”

 

“That’s because we already killed the dragon.” Jisoo said, gaining laughter from the crowd before denying it. “No, that dragon part was fiction.”

 

The interviewer then flipped to another page. “Here it’s stated that you were best friends with the famous captain Jennie and also two outsiders, Rosé and Lisa. Is this the truth, or is this also a fiction.”

 

Hearing the three of their names made Jisoo smile in a bittersweet manner. “It’s the truth. The four of us were like best friends even though we met for not too long. It’s all thanks to the bond from the BlackPink Crystals…”

 

“We heard that you’re the holder of the Blue Rose Crystal, Miss Jisoo. It’s a crystal that grants you magic powers, correct?”

 

Jisoo nodded gracefully. “Yes, that’s correct.”

 

“Could you demonstrate something for us?” The interviewer suggested, gaining cheers from the audiences.

 

“Oh well…” Jisoo formed a blue magical orb on her palm and shot it up to the sky as it exploded, forming a fireworks.

 

Jisoo’s stunt made everyone clap their hands. “That’s amazing!”

 

“Thank you.”

 

The interviewer then continued. “Seeing that your best friends played a huge part in the book, are they here today for your big day?”

 

The smile on Jisoo’s face slowly diminished. Nevertheless, she tried to hide her disappointment. “Sadly the three of them are not here today…”

 

“Why not?” The reporters asked.

 

“Lisa is helping Chaeyoung out in the orphanage back in Australia. It’s too expensive to buy the air ticket. Plus, the kids there in the orphanage needed their guidance. So yeah… They won’t be coming today.”

 

“What about Captain Jennie?”

 

“…” Jisoo merely smiled. “As you all already know, as a captain, Jennie is a really busy person. She currently stationed in the other side of the world, so she won’t be coming either.”

 

“In the book, there were hints of romance in your relationship with Captain Jennie. Is this true?”

 

Jisoo smiled and nodded. “It’s true. We do like each other… But the difference in our jobs require us to be apart from each other.” She answered like a matured woman.

 

*CRASH!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!*

 

All of a sudden, a loud crash was heard from the back. A lady just tripped over the table and was sitting on the ground. Another lady was seen pulling her up. “Gosh, look where you’re walking next time will you!?”

 

“Are you seriously asking me to ‘look’ where I’m going!?”

 

“Shush! You’re attracting all the attention on us!”

 

“You’re the one shouting here!”

 

“That’s because you tripped over a table!”

 

“That’s because I can’t see! What do you expect me to do!?”

 

Both the familiar voice attracted Jisoo a lot. She felt that she had heard these two voices a lot before. Not just that, she felt like she knew the owners of the voices. She slowly stood up from her seat and squinted her eyes, followed by everyone else in the hall. “…”

 

“Aaaand everybody is staring at us.” The lady nudged her partner. “I blame you, Lisa.”

 

Jisoo’s smile widened at the sight of Lisa and Rosé standing before her very eyes. “Lisa… Chaeyoung…” She felt a tear coming up her eyes. “You’re here…”

 

Rosé shot a really sweet smile at Jisoo. “It’s been some time, Jisoo. When was the last time you dropped by Australia? 2 years ago?”

 

Jisoo smiled and nodded. “Yes it is… I really miss you guys…”

 

“We miss you too, Jisoo.” Lisa smiled.

 

“I’m really really glad to be able to meet you guys…”

 

“Hmm? Nah, I don’t think it’s us that you wanna meet.” Lisa told.

 

Jisoo frowned. “What do you mean by that?”

 

“Why don’t you see for yourself?” Rosé chuckled. She and Lisa then moved to the side to reveal another lady standing there.

 

“…” Jisoo became speechless at the sight of a lady wearing the World Government captain coat slowly walking towards her from a distance. She was holding onto a bouquet of flowers.

 

The captain smiled back at her and slowly stepped to the front. The cameras kept on snapping at her followed by loud cheers from the audience. Her smile widened. “Hi.”

 

Jisoo tucked her hair behind her ear with a hint of shyness. “Hi, Jennie.”

 

It was just a simple greeting but the both of them seem to already know how much they missed each other badly. The cameras started snapping photos of them staring at each other but that didn’t bother them at all. They continued smiling and chuckling at each other.

 

“You look absolutely stunning.” Jennie praised as she passed the bouquet of flowers to Jisoo. “Here, I got you something.”

 

“Hmm… Blue roses…” Jisoo chuckled. “You remembered. Thanks.”

 

“How can I forget your favorite flower?” Jennie smiled. “So… How many years has it been?”

 

Jisoo shrugged. “Maybe about five?”

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t contact you. I’ve been really busy.” Jennie nodded and pointed out. “Anyway, congrats on your book. You did it.”

 

Jisoo shook her head. “It’s not my book, Jennie. It’s our book. The four of us. We finished it together.”

 

Rosé shook her head. “Oh, no no no. Count me and Lisa out. I don’t want to be in a more complicated relationship.” She then interlocked fingers with Lisa and smiled at her. “I’m already in a complicated relationship.”

 

“Complicated. I like that word.” Lisa chuckled.

 

“But…” Jisoo was still confused. “When did you guys come back?”

 

“Oh, Lisa and I came back 2 days ago.” Rosé said.

 

“We wanted to surprise you.” Lisa added. “But we didn’t expect Jennie to come as well.”

 

“I just came back this morning and got some flowers beforehand.” Jennie said.

 

“Yeah, we met her at the entrance earlier.” Rosé said.

 

“You guys…came back for the launching of this book?” Jisoo felt touched.

 

“Of course. We’re part of the story, right? How can we miss this big day?” Lisa said.

 

“I think we’ve made enough headline news. You should probably go back to your interview. Everyone’s looking at us.” Jennie pointed out.

 

“Screw the interview. I’m just happy to finally see you guys again.” Jisoo smiled the brightest in years.

 

“Oooo… Very chic. I like that.” Rosé said.

 

Jennie shrugged. “Well, since you’re not in the mood for an interview anymore, why don’t we go get some coffee now? We never really had any coffee before right?” Jennie asked.

 

Jisoo suddenly seemed interested as she started acting chic. “Oh? What are you trying to imply?”

 

“I’m asking you out on a date. Isn’t that obvious?” Didn’t even take Jennie a second to answer.

 

Jisoo smiled and shook her head. “Took you five whole years to ask me out.”

 

“Hey don’t blame me. You went on a holiday.”

 

“BOOM!!” An explosion was suddenly heard from the outside, shocking everyone in the hall.

 

“What the hell was that?” Jisoo frowned.

 

As they rushed out of the hall to see what was going on, they noticed that the entire area was in ruins. People were screaming and running around in panic. “Something is wrong.”

 

From a distance the four of them saw the notorious group of bandits 4Minute. As the five members locked eyes with the four members of Black Pink, they said simultaneously. “It’s you guys again!?”

 

Jennie rolled her eyes. “Damn it, can’t you guys just settle down already!? It’s been so many years!”

 

Jisoo cursed. “Ugh! You guys just have to show up when Jennie finally asked me out on a date! I even got my best dress on today! Now I’m in a bad mood!” She then engulfed her body with her blue aura.

 

“Chaeyoung forced me to leave my sword back in Australia, so I’m not in the best of moods either…” Lisa engulfed her body with her black aura.

 

“I haven’t had enough sleep last night thanks to Lisa’s incredibly loud snores. I’m a little bit in a bad mood myself…” Rosé told as she engulfed her body with her white aura. “You caused trouble in the wrong place at the wrong time, sisters.”

 

Upon seeing the BlackPink members activating their powers, the members of 4Minute started taking a step back. “A-Alright, just calm down. We’ll just…you know…slowly back off.”

 

“Oh, we’ll let you guys back off…” Jennie then cracked her fingers and engulfed her body with her red aura. “It’s not like you’ll be able to escape this place unscathed anyway…”

 

*SUPER DRAMATIC ACTION MUSIC*

 

EPILOGUE

END

 

NOTE : This marks the complete end of The Legend of Black Pink. Thank you everybody for supporting my fic from the beginning till the end of the Epilogue~ I really REALLY appreciate you take your time to follow my story~! I don't know how else to thank you guys. Perhaps I will write some more in the future? I hope to see you guys again in the future~! Once again, thank you~!!