Chapter 6 : Magical Mess

The Legend of Black Pink

CHAPTER 6 : Magical Mess

 

“Ugh… My head…” Rosé grabbed her head and groaned as she slowly lifted her body up. “What happened?”

 

“Lisa and I were attacked by two savage beasts last night.” Jennie who was leaning by a tree answered.

 

“Huh? What beasts??” Rosé started looking around.

 

“There’s one over there and one over here.” Jennie pointed at Jisoo who was still sleeping on the ground and then pointed at Rosé.

 

Rosé immediately placed her hands on her waist. “Rude! What have I ever done to you!?”

 

Lisa then voiced out from the side and shook her head. “Chaeyoung, don’t ask.”

 

Rosé looked completely confused. “Huh? Why not?”

 

“Oh… Okay. Let me remind you then.” Jennie removed herself from the tree and walked towards Rosé. “You pretty much wrapped your limbs around me claiming that you’re a koala on a tree, you did cartwheels and almost fell into the river when I told you to lay down, you pole danced with a tree, you sang ‘Whistle’ 7 times in a row with Jisoo, you called me a retarded potato and you nibbled on my arm like I’m some kind of a bamboo shoot.”

 

Rosé’s face turned red quickly from the embarrassment. “I-I did all that last night? Are you for real??? Lisa, is she telling the truth!?”

 

Lisa sighed and shook her head. “Well, that was actually a small portion of what you did, Chaeyoung.”

 

Jennie then continued. “Would you like me to name more?”

 

“I DID MORE!?!?!?” Rosé slapped her hands on her cheeks.

 

Jennie chuckled. “Trust me, whatever I named earlier was the least crazy ones.”

 

“Okay okay okay… I don’t need to hear any more embarrassing stories about me.” Rosé said. “What about Jisoo? Did she do anything funny too? So I can about it later.”

 

“Why don’t you let her tell you herself?” Jennie pointed at Jisoo who just woke up and rubbed her eyes.

 

“Ugh… W-What happened?” Jisoo was really fuzzy.

 

“You know what happened, Jisoo.” Jennie told.

 

Jisoo was still rubbing her forehead. “I really don’t.”

 

“Take a peek into my memory.” Jennie told.

 

Jisoo’s face immediately turned red when Jennie told her to look into her mind. “Like hell I will do that again!”

 

“I’m not going to think of weird things, alright? Come.” Jennie tapped on her own temple.

 

Jisoo’s eyes turned blue as she looked into Jennie’s mind. Her face flushed red almost immediately at the scene she saw. “OH MY GOD! You tricked me!! What the hell did you let me see, Jennie!?!?!?!?”

 

Jennie chuckled. “I wish I was creative enough to make out like that, Jisoo.”

 

“…” Jisoo blinked a few times at Jennie blankly. “What do you mean by that?”

 

Jennie shook her head. “I wasn’t imagining anything, Jisoo. Whatever you saw was my memory from last night.”

 

“But…that…that’s impossible… I couldn’t have…” Jisoo’s face turned even redder than before. “A-Are you serious?”

 

“What?? What did you see, Jisoo???” Rosé nudged her.

 

“…” Still stunned at her actions from last night, Jisoo fell on her knees and covered her face in great embarrassment. “Oh god no…”

 

“What did she do??” Rosé was obviously curious at Jisoo’s reaction. “Lisa what did she do last night??”

 

“I don’t know exactly.” Lisa said. “I only heard weird moans.”

 

“M-Moans!?” Even Rosé got embarrassed hearing that.

 

Jisoo replied while still covering her face in shame. “Chaeyoung, please stop. I can’t bear this embarrassment any longer.”

 

Rosé suddenly got interested despite being embarrassed for Jisoo. “What was she doing that made her moan?”

 

“Chaeyoung!” Jisoo raised her voice.

 

“Okay! Okay! I won’t ask anymore.”

 

Lisa suddenly asked Jisoo. “Anything else you remembered from last night?”

 

An image of a man dragging a young girl by the hair flashed through Jisoo’s mind suddenly. She immediately shot a look at Lisa. “I…”

 

“Even if you do, just pretend it was part of your dream got it?”

 

“Got it…” Jisoo nodded.

 

“So where do we go now?” Lisa asked.

 

Jisoo’s stomach started rumbling. Her face turned red instantly. “Oops…”

 

“Let’s go get something to eat.” Jennie told. “We’re not that far away from the next city, and I don’t think the government started searching for us over there yet.”

 

They slowly made their way to the next city by crossing the jungle and river. By the time they reached the next city, it was already evening. The four of them looked like they had been sleeping on the streets for a month with their hair all messed up and dirty clothes.

 

“KYAAA!!!!!” Jisoo suddenly screamed. “I can’t!”

 

“What the hell is wrong with you all of a sudden?” Jennie asked.

 

“I can’t! I just can’t!!” Jisoo panicked. “I look like a beggar! I can’t handle this! Let’s go get some new clothes and wash up first before we eat.”

 

“But you said you’re h-” Before Rosé could finish, Jisoo intercepted.

 

“Clothes and wash up first!”

 

“Come on, Jisoo. That can wait. We need to ea-” Once again, Jisoo intercepted Jennie.

 

“I said clothes and wash up first!! I don’t care! Let’s buy some clothes and then bring them to that spa over there to get cleaned up. Let’s go!” Jisoo said as she pulled the three of them to the nearest clothing shop.

 

As soon as they entered, the shopkeeper gave them a weird look. It was probably because they looked like beggars. “Uhm… May I help you?”

 

“Get us your finest clothes. Silky smooth and not too tight.” Jisoo told the shopkeeper.

 

“I don’t think so.” The shopkeeper retorted.

 

“Excuse me?” Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

 

“Looking at your condition, I don’t think you have money to pay me.”

 

“Wow that is straight up rude.” Rosé told.

 

Lisa then stepped forward “Should I-”

 

“No no no no, you should not, Lisa!” Rosé held her back.

 

Jisoo glanced around the store and then back at the shopkeeper. “…”

 

“The four of you should probably leave before-”

 

Jisoo immediately reached into her purse and slammed a pile of cash on the table. “I’m buying all the clothes in this store.”

 

The shopkeeper was stunned. “W-W-What!?”

 

“You have a minute to get me four of your finest clothes or I will buy your entire existence and make your life suffer.” Jisoo warned.

 

“G-Got it!” The shopkeeper quickly went to get the clothes for them.

 

“She’s powerful even without using her powers. Now that’s amazing.” Rosé chuckled.

 

“Money does make the world go round.” Lisa told.

 

After they got their clothes, they went to a nearby spa where they finally cleaned themselves up and changed into their new clothes. Then they went for some dinner where they stuffed themselves after almost an entire day of not eating. “Now, I feel my energy coming back.” Jennie stretched.

 

Rosé kept on touching her own clothes even after so long. “I’ve never worn such expensive clothes in my life! I’m still amazed.”

 

“It’s in the fashion magazine.” Jisoo explained. “Spring fashion, page 56.”

 

“Wow, so you’re not just a writer. You’re also a fashionista.” Rosé nudged. “Can you get any more attractive?”

 

“She can.” Jennie smiled.

 

“Uhm… Thanks…” Jisoo’s face became pink for a moment.

 

All of a sudden, a loud gust of wind blew the entire city as a large shadow was seen coming down from the sky. That attracted them right away as they made their way out of the shop to find out a huge shadow descending from the sky. It was none other than the World Government’s only battle robot, landing slowly on the ground nearby as the people got out of the way.

 

Rosé’s eyes widened in shock. “It’s her!” She had never seen Bom’s battle robot out of the television before. Now that she’s looking at the real thing, it seemed really huge to her.

 

“Bom…” Jennie said.

 

Bom voiced out from her robot’s speaker, echoing through the city. “Well well well… If it isn’t the betrayer and her gang… It’s been a long time, Jennie.”

 

“It sure is. I missed the time when I tore both your robot’s arm off.” Jennie told.

 

“As cocky as ever… I hated that about you.” Bom sneered.

 

“So what brings you here?”

 

“What brings me here? You should know why I’m here, Jennie.” Bom answered.

 

“...” Lisa immediately turned back and got on guard while grabbing onto her sword handle all of a sudden.

 

“What’s wrong, Lisa?” Rosé asked. Whenever Lisa got on guard like this, it means she sensed something was off.

 

“I sense another really powerful aura. Bom isn’t the only power user around. There is another formidable power user hidden somewhere in the crowd. My guts are telling me that it’s not coming from a nice person. Look out for any suspicious people in the crowd.” Lisa told.

 

Without any moment of hesitation, Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo started looking around for any suspicious individual. “…”

 

Then, somebody familiar caught Jennie’s attention. Her eyes widened. “Dara!”

 

As soon as Jennie called out, Dara raised her palm at them. “…”

 

“!!!” The four of them suddenly felt their movements being locked in place as if they were held in place by some sort of magical force. “What the hell happened!? I can’t move!”

 

Jennie quickly looked over at Jisoo. “Jisoo, what is going on!? You’re the one with these magical powers, aren’t you??”

 

Jisoo was also seen struggling. “I…can’t move either… It’s all her.” Jisoo looked at Dara. “She has magical powers just like me.”

 

“It must be one of those manmade crystals CL talked about.” Rosé said.

 

“Hmm… Not bad… I’m starting to love my new powers.” Dara said as her bracelet was seen glowing in purple.

 

“Nice work, Dara. Now hold them in place.” Bom clicked on a button and a gun was formed on her robot’s right arm as she aimed at them. As soon as the crowd saw Bom’s gun, they started running away.

 

“Bullets doesn’t work on us, Bom. You know that.” Jennie said.

 

Bom laughed. “Who told you this gun fire bullets? I’m well aware that the four of you are BlackPink Crystal users. I had to make sure to get rid of your powers before I attempt to kill you. Just in case you try anything funny.” As soon as Bom said that, Jennie’s eyes widened.

 

Time slowed down. Jennie knew just what Bom was about to do. Instead of bullets, Bom fired a sonar-like wave from her gun. It was the same sonar waves that nullified Jennie before in the headquarters. None of them could move an inch from their spot, except for one. Just in the nick of time, Jisoo’s eyes turned dark blue as she managed to break free from Dara’s magical lock and flew away from the direction of the sonar wave. It seemed like Jisoo was the only one who could counter balance Dara’s magical powers with her own powers.

 

It was too late for Jennie, Lisa and Rosé. They were hit by the wave straight on and felt themselves weakening almost instantly. “Ugh!!”

 

“W-What was that?” Lisa groaned

 

“I-I feel weak all of a sudden.” Rosé slowly felt her powers fading away.

 

“They’re slowly losing their powers…” Jisoo thought. “They’re gonna be killed at this rate. But first, I need them to move again.”

 

Jisoo’s eyes turned blue as she aimed both her hands at Dara and released a blue magical force, slowly moving her hand away from their direction to break the magical contact. Dara was surprised that the Blue Rose Crystal was holding in this much magical power. For a short moment, Dara couldn’t resist Jisoo’s magic powers and finally broke her contact with Jennie, Rosé and Lisa. The three of them fell onto the ground and groaned weakly.

 

“Feeling weak already?? I just warmed up!” Bom laughed and attempted to stomp them flat with her robot’s foot. As the foot came down on them, Jennie stood up and slammed both her palms on the bottom of the foot to stop her. Jennie still had some strength with her but it was decreasing rapidly. “Oh? Still holding on, I see…” Bom then increased the strength of the stomp.

 

“Grr!!!” Jennie felt herself sinking deeper. Rosé then released her shield to help Jennie. The shield was definitely weak but it managed to push the foot back up a little. Soon after, Lisa channeled the faint black aura into her sword and swung it upwards at the bottom of the robot’s foot as hard as she could, releasing a black energy shockwave. Once again, it was a weak shockwave but it managed to blast the foot away with Jennie and Rosé’s help. The combined attack caused Bom’s robot to totter a little.

 

“I’ll hold the both of them. You three, go!” Jisoo shouted as she was still attempting to hold Dara down with her psychic powers.

 

“Jisoo, no! You can’t fight them!” Jennie screamed.

 

In an instant, the robot arm swung towards Jisoo and gripped onto her tightly with an incredible speed. “Gotcha!”

 

“Argh!!!” Jisoo felt herself being squashed inside the robot’s palm.

 

“Jisoo!!! What the hell!?” Jennie and Rosé had their eyes widened in shock at how incredibly quick and swift Bom’s battle robot had become. “Since when can her robot move this fast!?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes turned dark blue and Bom’s robot hand was seen slowly opening, releasing Jisoo instantly. Bom did not expect Jisoo’s magical powers to be this strong. “What the…”

 

Just then, Dara flew towards them. “You’re not getting away!”

 

Just in the nick of time, Jisoo managed to lock Dara’s movements once again and screamed. “Go! I can handle this!!”

 

“You can’t win the both of them alone, Jisoo! They’re elites in the military! You’re just a rich girl who hasn’t even been in a real fight!”

 

“Please go!!” Jisoo screamed. “The three of you will die!”

 

“But-” Before Jennie could continue, Lisa knocked her on the back of her neck and took her out.

 

“Let’s go now.” Lisa suggested as she carried Jennie on her shoulder.

 

Grabbing onto Lisa’s hand, Rosé looked back at Jisoo holding off Bom and Dara. “Please stay safe, Jisoo!” and then started running away from the vicinity.

 

That was when Bom looked at them. “Where do you think you’re going!?” As she was about to move her robot towards them, its right leg was held in place by Jisoo’s magical force. “!!!”

 

Jisoo had one hand aiming at Dara and the other hand aiming at Bom’s robot leg. Her whole body was shaking from the amount of power she used to hold the both of them. “Grr!!”

 

Jisoo singlehandedly held two captains in place for 30 seconds just to buy time for Jennie, Rosé and Lisa to escape. Jisoo’s power was weakening from over usage. Dara and Bom felt themselves slowly moving again. Dara then aimed her hand at Jisoo’s direction and blasted her away with a magical force. She slammed onto the wall and fell onto the ground. Just then, Bom lowered her robot hand and held Jisoo on the ground, underneath the palm. With the weight that huge, it was impossible for Jisoo to escape unless she used her powers.

 

As she was about to activate her powers to lift the robot hand up, Jisoo felt herself being withheld by Dara’s magical force instead. “!!!”

 

Dara chuckled as she slowly walked closer towards Jisoo and knelt down on one knee right in front of her. From a close distance, Jisoo could see Dara’s eyes glowing in purple. “You think the Blue Rose Crystal is the only one that can counter magical powers? My Purple Orchid Crystal can do the exact same thing.”

 

Jisoo was seen struggling like mad, trying to escape from beneath the robot’s palm. With her powers locked down by Dara, she is as useless as a baby. “…”

 

“You’re literally out of your mind thinking that you can take on the both of us alone, Kim Jisoo.” Dara smirked. “You’ve got guts helping them escape too.”

 

“What’re you gonna do to me now?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Oh, don’t worry… We’re not gonna kill you just yet. I think CL wants to talk to you first.” Bom told.

 

“Just take a quick nap for now.” As soon as Dara said that, she clenched her fist and knocked Jisoo out cold with a single punch.

 

Jisoo’s vision went black after that. “…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“!!!” Jennie shot up and found herself in the middle of a jungle, in front of Lisa and Rosé. “What happened!?” She grabbed Rosé’s arm since she was the closest to her. “Where is Jisoo!?”

 

“I’m sorry, Jennie… Bom and Dara took her away…” Rosé answered in an apologetic tone. “There was nothing else we could do…”

 

“I was knocked out beforehand… You…” Jennie got angered as she grabbed Lisa by the collar. “You knocked me out cold just because you wanted to escape from the both of them!?”

 

Lisa smacked Jennie’s hand away and told. “You were wasting our time there. I had to knock you out.”

 

“Jisoo needed our help!”

 

Lisa finally raised her voice. “And what could we have done to help!? Cheer her on from the side? Be targets for two extremely formidable enemies!?”

 

“What about Jisoo then!? Did you actually think she could take on two World Government captains at the same time?” Jennie pulled Lisa by the collar once again.

 

Within a second, Lisa had her sword on Jennie’s neck. “Don’t try me right now, Jennie. We both may have lost our powers for now, but I still have my sword with me. I’m at the advantage here.”

 

“!!!” Angered at Lisa’s confidence and mock, Jennie knocked the side of Lisa’s sword away and released a headbutt that caused Lisa to tumble back a little. “So what if you have a sword? I’ve been training my whole life as a soldier. I don’t need a weapon to be in the advantage!”

 

Jennie immediately rushed towards Lisa to land a kick but to no avail as Lisa blocked it with her sword. “We’ll see who’s the one bragging after this is over!” Lisa pushed Jennie back and started a barrage of sword attacks on her.

 

“Please stop!” Rosé shouted but it doesn’t seem like both of them were listening.

 

Jennie had to dodge every single one of the sword attacks because without her Red Rose Crystal powers, she can never block them with bare hands. Even so, she still managed to dodge them successfully. Jennie then tried to counter attack with a punch. Lisa released a sharp whistle and ‘saw’ Jennie’s movements. She knocked Jennie’s arm away and managed to land a slash on her arm.

 

“Argh!” Jennie immediately hopped back and kept a distance from Lisa. Her arm was bleeding profusely from Lisa’s slash.

 

“Oh my god! Jennie, you’re bleeding a lot!” Rosé then looked at her own hands. “I…I don’t have my powers yet…”

 

Lisa then pointed her sword at Jennie’s direction. “I told you I was at the advantage. Do you still wanna have a go?”

 

“Lisa, please don’t provoke her!!” Rosé told. Before she knew it, Jennie ran past her and straight towards Lisa once again.

 

Lisa swung her sword at Jennie’s direction. Little did Lisa expect Jennie to grab onto her blade with her bare hands. Jennie’s palm got sliced a little, but it did stop the swing immediately. “!!!” While Lisa was still stunned, Jennie found an opening and caught Lisa off guard. Jennie quickly disarmed her with her left hand and followed up with a right elbow strike on her face. “Ugh!!”

 

Lisa’s sword was finally separated from her. That was when a smile crawled up Jennie’s face. Jennie started her flurry of successful attacks on Lisa. Punches after punches, kicks after kicks, Lisa couldn’t even block a single one of them. Jennie was a master in hand combat, so Lisa stood no chance at all. She was starting to bruise all over her body.

 

That was when Rosé ran in and pulled Jennie away. “Jennie, please stop! Please stop!!”

 

“!!!” Lisa immediately released a sharp whistle and listened to the sound resonation from her metal sword. As Rosé was still holding Jennie back, Lisa ran towards her sword, picked it up and ed her sword directly at Jennie’s face.

 

“LISA STOP!!!” Rosé held her hand out and unconsciously released a temporary shield that blasted her a few meters back and fell flat onto the ground. “Both of you, please don’t do this. We’ve been through this before. I thought we’re friends already!?”

 

Jennie scoffed and released herself from Rosé finally. “Friends do not abandon one another. You straight up chose to abandon Jisoo instead of figuring a way to counter them, at the same time saving Jisoo. Even now, I don’t know how she’s doing.”

 

Lisa stood up and replied. “She bought time for us to escape and I deeply respect that. We shouldn’t waste her efforts, do you understand? We lost our powers, and we’re up against two captains with crystal powers that could rival the BlackPink Crystals. And yet you kept on trying to convince me that we should have stayed instead of escaping first. So tell me smart , what plans did you have in mind earlier on? You have one second to respond.”

 

“…” Obviously Jennie couldn’t think of anything within a second.

 

Lisa immediately continued. “BOOM! You’re dead. Do you get what I mean now? After losing our powers, the three of us were like babies in between two beasts. So tell me now if there’s a better idea than escaping.”

 

“Did you even hesitate a little when she told us to run?” Jennie replied.

 

"I did not.” Lisa answered almost immediately. “Because I know she wanted us to escape. She knew we would die if we stayed there. Do you understand? Or should I knock some sense into your head again?”

 

“Not before I do.” Jennie replied.

 

“No no no no!” Rosé got in between them again. “Please do not start an unnecessary fight again. That’s the least we need right now. Now, let’s both apologize and get on with our next plan, alright?”

 

Jennie finally sighed. “I’m sorry, Lisa.”

 

“Me too… Sorry.”

 

Rosé smiled and clapped her hands. “Yay! Alright, let’s move on. The last we saw, Jisoo was being brought away by Dara and Bom. So, there’s a huge chance that she’s still alive.”

 

Lisa calmed herself down. “You’ve been through this, Jennie. How long does it take for our powers to recover completely?”

 

“Close to a day.” Jennie replied.

 

Rosé was stunned. “Close to a day!? We can’t afford to wait that long! We can’t waste any time.”

 

“Now’s the time for ideas, Jennie.” Lisa said.

 

“Alright, so they left with her. Chances are, they’re bringing her back to the World Government headquarters. And I think you both know what we have to do.”

 

“We have to go back to the headquarters, don’t we?” Rosé asked.

 

“We just escaped from there not too long ago though.”

 

“That’s exactly what we have to do if we want to save Jisoo. Since we lost our powers temporarily, all we can do is sneak into the headquarters.”

 

“You of everyone should know just how tightly secure the headquarters is. How are we gonna do that?” Rosé asked.

 

Then, Jennie let out a smirk at her. “I have the perfect plan for that.”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Ugh…” Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room. “!?” She was strapped on a vertical board, unable to move at all.

 

The lights then came on, revealing CL standing right in front of her. “Good morning.”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. “You…” Seeing CL’s face made Jisoo angry instantly. She remembered the time when she lost her family to the World Government. She attempted to break free from the strap but failed. She doesn’t have the strength for it.

 

“Kim Jisoo…” CL started. “You came from a pretty well-known family… In fact, easily one of the richest family in the world. So tell me, why would somebody of your status be doing with a BlackPink Crystal while hanging out with a bunch of nobodies?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jisoo looked away.

 

CL grabbed onto Jisoo’s chin and turned her back back so that she remained in eye contact with her. “Come on. Who’re you trying to kid? You know who I’m talking about. Rosé, Jennie and Lisa… Your status is way above them, in fact you should be hanging around with the World Government people. So why would you sacrifice yourself for people like them?”

 

“What do you mean by ‘people like them’?? They’re my friends.”

 

“No they’re not. People of your status shouldn’t have friends like them. For your current status, your life is extremely valuable. Their lives on the other hand, are worthless.”

 

“!!!” Jisoo got angry at CL mocking her friends. She attempted to use her powers to attack CL but to no avail. “What!?”

 

A smirk crawled up CL’s face. “Don’t even bother. Your powers were already nullified beforehand.”

 

“Don’t you dare say that they’re worthless again!” Jisoo shouted. “They’re not worthless!”

 

CL retorted. “Why are you trying to lie to yourself? You belong with people with a higher status like us. Not with a bunch of street people like them.”

 

“I don’t see myself as a higher status than other people. We’re all humans too.” Jisoo answered.

 

Surprised by Jisoo’s answer, CL chuckled and shook her head. “Taking after your dad too, I see…”

 

One reply shut Jisoo up immediately. “What did you just say?”

 

“Your dad loves hanging out with lower class people too, doesn’t he?”

 

“Y-You knew him?”

 

“Of course… I’m sure he did mention that he had a few projects connected to the World Government before right? He did reject a few offers from the World Government just so that he could help the poor to sustain a living… I hated that.”

 

“So you knew him…” Jisoo tightened her fists. “What did you do to him then? My mom? My sister too?”

 

CL moved her face closer to Jisoo’s ear and whispered in a sinister tone. “Your sister did well for the government. She obediently let us extract the crystal from her body. She was worth something at least. Your parents otherwise were plain nuisance. I got rid of them of course.”

 

“You tricked her!! You tricked us all!!!” Jisoo raised her voice. She had always kept her composure but this time, she lost it. She had never been this angry in her life. The lights started flickering uncontrollably and the entire room started shaking as if there was an earthquake. “You straight up murdered them!! My sister was just a little girl! How could you!?”

 

“!!!” CL was obviously shocked as she took a step back from her. Jisoo was obviously nullified of her powers, but somehow it got triggered for a moment. “Impossible…”

 

Tears started flowing down Jisoo’s cheeks. She finally calmed down. The room stopped shaking and the lights came back on. Her mental state was already half broken by CL. “Why don’t you just kill me already? At least I can be with them finally…”

 

“Being able to use your powers even after being nullified… You’re far more powerful than I thought…” CL chuckled.

 

“Just kill me!!” Jisoo screamed.

 

“Kill you?” CL chuckled a little. “I’m not gonna kill you. It’s not fun like that.”

 

“Then what else do you want from me!?” Jisoo shouted. She was angry, sad, frustrated and confused at the same time.

 

Tucking Jisoo’s messy hair behind her ears, CL replied with a wide smirk. “I’m gonna make you one of us…”

 

CHAPTER 6 : Magical Mess

END