Chapter 14 : Super Weapon

The Legend of Black Pink

CHAPTER 14 : Super Weapon

 

“No!!” Jennie and Rosé shouted. They were too late to stop CL as she had already clicked the button.

 

The huge golden crystal right before them started glowing brightly. To their surprise, there was no black hole. Instead, a 30 minute timer appeared and started ticking. CL started chuckling and shrugged. “To be honest, I have no idea what black hole you’re talking about. We’ve studied this super weapon as soon as it’s completed. It’s no black hole.”

 

Jennie looked confused and turned over to Rosé. “Chaeyoung, could you have made a mistake?”

 

Rosé looked equally confused as well. “I don’t know! But there is definitely a black hole! I saw it!”

 

CL smirked. “So even the White Rose’s premonition powers does have a flaw… This super weapon…is actually a nuclear bomb.”

 

The super weapon being a nuclear bomb was equally as bad. “W-What!?”

 

CL looked at her watch. “Oh, look at the time. You have 29 more minutes, Jennie. When the timer is up, the entire country will be wiped out clean.”

 

“E-Entire country!?” Rosé’s eyes widened.

 

“Stop the timer now, CL! Do you even know what you’re doing!? You’re going to kill yourself too!” Jennie shouted.

 

“Come take me down. Maybe I’ll tell you how to stop it if you win.” CL smirked.

 

Rosé immediately went towards the control panel and tried to deactivate the super weapon herself. “Keep her busy, Jennie. I will figure out how to deactivate this thing for now.”

 

Jennie clenched her fist in anger and engulfed her body in her red aura. She immediately leaped towards CL. “You WILL tell me how to stop this thing!”

 

“MAKE ME!” CL engulfed her body in her yellow aura and propelled herself towards Jennie and released a kick.

 

Jennie spun her body and countered it with a roundhouse kick. The impact generated a force of air upon contact. Jennie increased her strength and managed to kick CL’s leg away. As CL was stumbling, Jennie took this chance to land a successful punch right on her face.

 

“Ugh…” Immediately after Jennie punched her, CL grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her in. As it was close enough, CL released a knee kick on Jennie’s torso causing the latter to start coughing out some blood from the impact.

 

After resisting CL’s kick, Jennie replied with an elbow strike but got blocked. CL then started a series of quick punches, leaving Jennie dodging in a state of panic. CL’s movements and reflexes seem to be getting faster and faster as expected from the leader of the World Government. She was the strongest fighter. Just when Jennie thought she could dodge CL’s flurry of attacks, she got head-butted on her forehead and stumbled backwards. CL took this chance to deliver a successful full powered punch on Jennie, causing a heavy injury on her chest area. Jennie hopped back and held her chest in pain. Despite using the powers from the Red Rose Crystal, Jennie seemed to be suffering a lot of pain. That was because Jennie couldn’t draw out the Red Rose Crystal’s full powers yet. That made CL’s Yellow Orchid Crystal superior over her.

 

CL smirked. “What’s wrong, Jennie? You look like you’re in pain.”

 

Jennie chuckled and wiped the blood off her face. “I think you need to get a pair of glasses.”

 

“Is that so?” Not letting Jennie recover from the wound, CL went in for another attack.

 

They traded blows for a long time, both attempting to deal heavy damaged to each other. Jennie had landed a lot of strong punches and kicks on CL already but she was still going strong. Whereas Jennie received merely a few attacks and she’s already in so much pain. CL then released a quick roundhouse kick and sent Jennie crashing onto the wall and falling onto the ground. CL walked over and stepped on Jennie’s face. “Can’t you already see it, Jennie? It’s over for you. It doesn’t matter how many punches you landed on me… If you can’t activate the full powers from the Red Rose Crystal, you will never win me. This fight is pretty much one sided.”

 

“So what if I can’t activate it!? I will just beat you to the point where your Yellow Orchid Crystal runs out of power!” Jennie still has a strong will to fight on even when her face was being stepped on by CL.

 

CL chuckled. “You see, Jennie… That’s what I like about you. Sometimes you remind me of myself. The way you persist and never give up on what you want… That’s why I made you a captain in the first place.”

 

“Grr!!!” Jennie attempted to move away from CL’s foot but to no avail.

 

“But let’s face it…” CL moved her face closer towards Jennie. “You BlackPink girls will NEVER be superior over the World Government…”

 

Hearing that angered Jennie badly. She grabbed onto CL’s foot and slowly lifted it up from her face. “…”

 

“!!!” CL was surprised where Jennie was gathering that energy from when she couldn’t even move a few seconds ago.

 

“We never wanted to be superior over the World Government!” Jennie finally gathered enough energy to knock CL’s foot away and punched her a few feet back. “Our motive was simply to want this madness to stop! There are too many innocent lives at stake here!”

 

CL wiped her hand on and took a look. There was blood. “…”

 

“You’re the leader of the World Government, CL! You’re supposed to be keeping everybody safe! Not kill them just because they’re weak! As long as you don’t stop this madness, I’m going to be forced to destroy you!!”

 

“COME DESTROY ME THEN!!” CL screamed and ran towards Jennie.

 

“RAAAAGGHHH!!!!” Jennie too rushed in.

 

Both of them slammed their hands on each other’s, fingers interlocking and attempting to push the other party back. Jennie was actually starting to fare very well against CL. Jennie’s feet were literally sliding back from CL’s push. Not wanting to lose the battle of strength, Jennie stomped her right foot back and increased her strength as well. This time, she stopped sliding backwards. Jennie then pulled her head back. CL too pulled her head back. At the same time, both of them ed their heads and delivered a headbutt on each other. The impact was so strong that they both started bleeding from their forehead.

 

“RAGH!!” CL jerked her hand to the side and pulled Jennie suddenly. This caused the latter to lose balance in that moment and was greeted with a punch on the stomach.

 

“Ugh…” Jennie didn’t let go of any chance at all. As she was getting punched on the stomach, she swung her leg up and met with CL’s head.

 

The result of their actions caused them both to fly away at the same time. Jennie grabbed her stomach in pain while CL grabbed her neck in pain. Spitting excess blood from , CL smirked. “Not bad, Jennie. You’re actually getting stronger and stronger as the fight prolonged. That’s it… Your desire to destroy is coming out… Bring it out! HAHAHA!! Seems like we’re not much different after all!”

 

From CL’s words, Jennie realized that she was letting her emotions take over her and making her lose concentration. “I can’t have the desire to destroy… I need to calm down…” She told herself and closed her eyes. Releasing a huge breath, Jennie got back into her fighting stance. Legs spread out, left palm facing CL and her right fist to her side.

 

“Calming yourself down? Hmph! I’ve said it a lot of times… You will never win if you don’t have any desire to destroy, Jennie!” CL tried to reach for her again. As CL was reaching towards her, Jennie dodged to the side and used all her strength to slam CL’s arm away before delivering a powerful kick that hit CL’s neck directly. That attack stunned CL badly. Jennie then continued with a knee kick directly on her face, sending her flying towards the wall. “What the…”

 

“Desire to destroy? I don’t need any of that…” Jennie told. “Destroying things isn’t who I am at all. I fight to protect, not to destroy. Screw the trigger for the Red Rose Crystal’s power. I will beat you without activating its full powers.”

 

CL cracked her neck. The both of them leaped towards one another and traded blows once again. The both of them were so on par that nobody would ever have guessed who will come out at the top. They landed quite a number of hits on one another. Within a few minutes, both of them were already covered in bruises and wounds from head to toe. Jennie’s injuries were far worse than CL’s. If this fight prolonged, Jennie would have lost so she thought of a way to end the fight quick. “I will end this with my next attack.”

 

“End it with your next attack!? You’re funny, Jennie! I’m in a much better shape than you and I was the one who taught you how to fight! And you dare tell me you’ll take me down with one attack!? I always knew you were cocky but never knew you were this deluded!”

 

Jennie took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her legs spread out and both her fists on her side. She seemed to be getting ready to do something but CL wasn’t too sure about what she was going to do. “...”

 

“Closing your eyes!? You’re looking down on me!!” Just looking at their positions right now, CL is at an advantage so she went straight in for the punch. CL was sure her punch would connect with Jennie’s face. She didn’t even show any signs of dodging.

 

“!!!” To CL’s surprise, her punch met the air. Jennie had dodged the punch last minute by tilting her whole body down. She stretched her arm towards CL’s chest until her fingertips almost touched it. With her right foot front and her left foot back, Jennie had a very stable posture and position, good enough to deliver her most devastating attack. Gathering an immense amount of red aura in her right hand, she balled it up into a fist. WIth that, she threw her hips and weight into the punch and delivered an overwhelming punch from that short distance.

 

The blow literally sent Jennie’s red aura piercing through CL’s chest and putting a hole through the back of her shirt. As the punch connected, only the whites of CL’s eyes could be seen. CL was almost knocked out cold from that single punch that made her kneel before Jennie. The punch ruptured her rib cages and internal organs in a single blow despite having her Yellow Orchid Crystal on full power. That was the power of a true hand to hand combat master. The power of the one inch punch. “Try blocking that one now.”

 

“.…..” CL couldn’t even bring out the energy to speak. All she was doing was holding her chest silently on the ground with her body shaking from the pain.

 

“It’s too much for you to handle even with your Yellow Orchid Crystal isn’t it?”

 

“W-What the hell was that…punch?” CL groaned.

 

“It’s called the one inch punch. You will need a calm mind and heart to perform it. By doing it right, you can break through even the toughest of armors. I just learned that recently.”

 

“...”

 

Jennie panted heavily after the long fight that used up most of her stamina. “You shouldn’t have looked down on me, CL. You lost because you were too reliant on information of the Red Rose Crystal that you ignored the raw power of the one using it. I won this fight.”

 

“And I’m still figuring out how to deactivate this thing!” Rosé was still panicking while clicking on random buttons. “There’s like only a few minutes left!”

 

As Jennie turned her head over at Rosé, CL launched herself towards Jennie to ambush her. “You think I’ll be taken down just like that!?”

 

“Jennie, watch out!!” Rosé screamed.

 

Jennie was completely unaware of CL’s ambush attack as she thought that the latter wouldn’t have enough energy to attack again. “!!!”

 

“I don’t think so!” Right before CL’s fist reached Jennie’s face, CL was blasted away by a black shockwave and a blue magical blast from the side, crashing her onto the wall.

 

Lisa and Jisoo too got past the security outside and managed to reach the lab in time. “Good thing we reached on time.”

 

“You lost, CL!” Jennie clenched her fist. “And you were still going to ambush me at this state!?”

 

Holding tightly onto her chest, CL struggled to stand up straight. Jennie really did a lethal amount of damage on CL. Her chin was smeared with her blood. Every tiny movement CL made caused pain throughour her whole body. Though severely injured, it was a miracle that CL could still stand up after receiving Jennie’s one inch punch. “You are the one person I will never want to lose to! The World Government will never lose to anyone!!”

 

“That’s enough, CL… You already lost.” Jennie merely stood there.

 

CL screamed her lungs out and started rushing towards Jennie. “I WILL KILL YOU!!” As CL’s punch connected to Jennie’s face, her eyes widened in shock. Jennie didn’t even flinch at all. Jennie was merely wearing an unamused expression with CL’s fist on her face. It seemed like the Yellow Orchid Crystal had ran out of power. “What the-”

 

“I said that’s enough!” Jennie immediately choked CL’s neck and slammed her onto the ground hard. So hard that a crater was formed on the ground. Jennie then pulled her right fist up and swung it down towards CL’s face.

 

“!!!” CL flinched and covered her head.

 

Jennie’s fist met the ground right beside CL’s head instead, forming a huge crater underneath her body. “You’ve already lost the fight, CL… It’s time to stop.”

 

CL was panting heavily from thinking that Jennie landed the punch on her face that could potentially kill her upon impact. She couldn’t believe it but she wasn’t dumb. Jennie was right. She lost the fight already. “I lost…”

 

“Then tell me how to stop it!” Jennie shouted.

 

“…” CL merely chuckled.

 

Jennie then grabbed CL up by the collar and slammed her onto the wall. “It’s not funny! We’re not the only ones who will die! Everyone else in this country will die!”

 

CL continued chuckling and shook her head. “It cannot be stopped.”

 

“…” Jennie’s eyes widened at the reveal. “What do you mean it can’t be stopped? You made this thing!”

 

“I never thought of wanting to stop it.” CL smirked. “There is no way to stop it.”

 

“You claimed lots of lives making this thing and with it, you’re going to kill more people! What the hell is wrong with you!?” Jennie screamed at CL’s face.

 

“What do we do now!? It’s counting down very fast!” Rosé started panicking. “Two minutes left!!”

 

“We need to do something about this or we’re all going to die.” Jisoo told.

 

Lisa then unsheathed her sword. “There’s only one thing left to do.”

 

Jennie cracked her fingers. “We’re going to destroy it.”

 

“Are you sure about this!? What if it goes off as soon as we destroy it?” Rosé asked in a concerned tone.

 

Jisoo answered, “Jennie’s right. We have to destroy this thing. If we just stand here and wait, we’ll still die so might as well try something.”

 

“Exactly.” Jennie engulfed her body in her red aura, followed by Lisa with her black aura, Jisoo with her blue aura and Rosé with her white aura.

 

“Let’s do this!” Jisoo charged up a magical blue orb in both her arms and fired a powerful magical blast.

 

“I’ve never done this before but here goes!!” Rosé concentrated her holy powers in the form of a white magical orb just like Jisoo and fired it as well.

 

“HAAAHHH!!!” Lisa sent a black shockwave at the golden crystal’s direction with her sword.

 

Jennie channeled the red aura into her arm and leaped towards the giant super weapon to deliver a devastating punch. As the attack from the four of them hit the super weapon, the impact shook the entire lab violently. “It’s working!”

 

“!!!” All of a sudden, the energy bounced back at them, blasting the four of them away. They didn’t even put a scratch on the super weapon at all.

 

“The hell it’s working!” Lisa scolded Jennie.

 

“Damn it!” Jennie cursed.

 

“Hey, how about we combine our powers into one? It might work.” Jisoo suggested.

 

“Like power rangers?” Rosé asked. “Can we really do that?”

 

“We should be able to channel our powers to one person.” Lisa said.

 

“We can try. The BlackPink crystals were originally from a single piece so it might work.” Jennie stepped front. “I’ll be the vessel for it. My body is strong enough to contain the huge amount of energy.”

 

Lisa nodded as she placed her hand on Jennie’s shoulder. “We’ll rely on you then Jennie.”

 

“Hope this works. Or else we’re done for.” Rosé too placed her hand on Jennie’s shoulder.

 

“Jennie, are you sure about this?” Jisoo asked. “Coz you know I still have my book to complete right?”

 

“Of course. I’ve promised you that we’ll finish this book of yours together right?” Jennie smiled.

 

Jisoo finally nodded and smiled. “Alright. I trust you.” She placed her hand on Jennie’s shoulder.

 

Just then, the four of them engulfed their bodies in their respective auras. Lisa’s black aura, Rosé’s white aura and Jisoo’s blue aura  seem to be flowing into Jennie’s body, slowly changing the color of Jennie’s aura. Jennie felt herself becoming stronger and stronger. By the time the three of them finished channeling their auras into Jennie, her body was engulfed in a blackish pink aura, the combination of all their auras. “I can feel it… The emotions and memories from the owners… This power…”

 

CL too was surprised. “So this is the power of the original BlackPink Crystal… Extraordinary…”

 

Jennie clenched her fist and kicked off the ground, sending her high up. Channeling her entire black pink aura in her right hand, it released a bright light that blinded everyone in the room. “This is the true power of BlackPink!!” Jennie released her punch on the top of the huge crystal. The impact slowly cracked the super weapon from the top to the very bottom of it. With that, the huge golden crystal exploded, sending everyone flying away.

 

“Ugh…” Rosé slowly stood up and smiled. “We did it…”

 

“Did we just…saved the country?” Jisoo smiled. “This is definitely going into my book.”

 

“I don’t feel the energy from the super weapon anymore…” Lisa smiled in relief.

 

“Ugh… My entire body is aching…” Jennie stood up.

 

“You did it, Jennie!!” Jisoo appeared from the side and tackled Jennie down.

 

“We all did it together.” Jennie chuckled.

 

All of a sudden, the whole place started shaking violently. “Wha-? What the hell is going on!?” 

 

A distortion in the air was formed where the super weapon used to be. Slowly, the air distortion got bigger and as black hole slowly enlarged from that area, starting to everything in.

 

“No way…” Jennie was shocked with what she saw.

 

“T-The black hole…” Rosé’s eyes widened as she looked upon the exact same black hole she saw in her premonition formed before her very eyes. “It’s true after all…”

 

“The destruction of the super weapon must have caused a distortion in the air from the massive change in energy!” Jisoo told.

 

“Quick, hold on to something!” Lisa said as she grabbed onto a pole, followed by everyone else. The things in the lab was slowly being into the black hole.

 

As CL was the closest to the black hole, she was the first person to get lifted off her feet and being towards it. Instead of panicking, she seemed to be accepting her fate. She even closed her eyes and let the gravity from the black hole to pull her in. “The weak shouldn’t survive in this harsh land… I lost… So I shall go, along with the weak people on this earth.”

 

“!!!!” To her surprise somebody grabbed her wrist tightly, halting her from being into the black hole. As she opened her eyes, it turned out to be Jennie.

 

“Hold on!!!” Jennie shouted while holding onto CL tightly.

 

“…” CL was surprised. “Why are you trying to do?”

 

“Not letting you die! What else!?”

 

“You know the rules of this world, Jennie. The weak should go. Only the strong ones can stay. I lost, so I’m weak.”

 

“ENOUGH OF THAT STRONG WEAK BULL!!!” Jennie screamed, shocking CL badly. “Who the hell are you to decide who’s weak and who’s not!? Even though you’re bad, I don’t think you’re weak at all, CL. You’re by far the strongest person I’ve ever met! Not only physically but also mentally!”

 

“…” CL was so surprised that she didn’t even know how to react to Jennie’s answer.

 

“You’re so obsessed over getting rid of the weak people that you don’t see what it had turned you into!” Jennie told. “I don’t remember anything from my childhood. I think you know why. I know why too! You wiped out my memories, didn’t you!? There’s something that you don’t want me to remember from my childhood, am I right? I figured that out some time ago. I don’t know what the reason was but it doesn’t matter to me! I only remembered one thing from the past. You used to be like a sister to me, CL! What made you like this!?”

 

“…” CL still remained silent.

 

“I don’t know why but I have this gut feeling that you KNEW what you’ve been doing was wrong and yet you still kept on doing it!” Jennie shouted. “I have the feeling that you were a better person, CL!!”

 

“It’s nice hearing that from you, Jennie…” CL smiled a little. “But I deserved this.” With that, CL channeled the yellow aura into her right hand, slamming it on Jennie’s arm and injuring her.

 

“ARGGHHH!!!!” Jennie released CL from the pain and watched the black hole her in. “NO!!”

 

“Wow!! Lisa!!!” Rosé’s body started floating and getting into a black hole with an incredible force. 

 

“Chaeyoung, hold on!!” Hearing Rosé’s voice, Lisa immediately threw her entire body towards her and grabbed her wrist hard. Lisa felt both her feet sliding closer towards the black hole as well. She couldn’t overpower the immense force from the black hole. 

 

Just as Lisa’s feet was lifted up, that was when Jennie hopped in and grabbed onto Lisa’s hand. “Don’t let go!!” Even with her super strength, Jennie proved to be no match for the gravity force from the black hole as well. As soon as her feet was lifted up, their bodies were thrown towards the black hole in an incredible speed. 

 

That was before Jisoo flew in and grabbed Jennie’s hands. “Argh!!” Jisoo was using her entire strength to pull them away from the black hole but to no avail. If only Jisoo had Jennie’s strength, she could have a better chance. She was slowly starting to lose strength. “I……can’t……hold……much longer!!!” 

 

And then Jisoo lost her grip on Jennie. The four of them were thrown right into the black hole, not being able to resist the force at all. “WOOAAAHHH!!!!!!!” Their bodies kept on spinning and spinning into the darkness of the abyss. “JENNIEE!!!!”

 

“Jisoo!!!” Jennie screamed as she saw Jisoo’s body spinning away from the three of them into the darkness till her screams were not heard anymore. “Damn it!!!”

 

The deeper they went, the stronger the force of the black hole. It was slowly ripping off their grasp on each other. Rosé’s hands slowly slipped away from Lisa’s hands. She started panicking. “No… No no no no no no no!!!! Don’t let me go, Lisa!!!!!”

 

“I…WON’T!!!” Lisa screamed and even gritted her teeth in attempt to hold onto Rosé with her entire strength, but to no avail.

 

Rosé’s finger finally slipped off Lisa’s grip. “Lisa!! LISAAA!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed as she too was thrown far away from the group into the darkness.

 

“Chaeyoung!!! No!!!!” Lisa screamed.

 

“! ! ! ! !!!” Jennie cursed again and again as she saw two of her friends being thrown into the darkness of the abyss.

 

“Argh!!!” Holding onto Jennie’s arm tightly with the force of the black hole constantly trying to pull them apart caused immense pain to Lisa. “I…feel…my…arm…breaking!!!”

 

“No! Don’t let go, Lisa!! Not you too!!!” Jennie screamed.

 

“It’s…too…strong! I……can’t……ARGH!!!!” Lisa finally let go of Jennie’s arm from the immense pain as the both of them were separated from each other and fell deeper and deeper into the black hole.

 

CHAPTER 14 : Super Weapon

END

 

NOTE : With the defeat of CL, this fic is finally coming to an end already~ The next chapter marks the final chapter for The Legend of BlackPink so stay tuned for it~ Yes, next chapter will finally reveal Jennie's past. And of course there will be an epilogue for this story too~ Before that, I thank everyone who had followed this story from Chapter 1~! I'll see you in the next chapter~!