The jealousy

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjae sighed when he realized that Jungkook was taking a very long time at the back. He keep turning back to take a look at Taehyung who seemed too engrossed with his phone. Minutes later Jungkook appeared with a tray in his hand. Minjae's eyes locked on a slice of mango cheesecake in the tray. He didnt remember ordering a mango cheesecake ?

" The cheesecake's on me. Make sure he eat it . " Jungkook said as if he knew what was in Minjae's mind. He then slipped a cute note under the cake's plate. Rolling his eyes at Jungkook action, Minjae then paid for the rest of his orders and quickly went to Taehyung.

" What took you so long, Minjae-ah ! I'm bored you know ! " Taehyung whined cutely as soon as the younger placed the tray on their table. The latter's eyes got bigger at the sight of sweet treats in the tray. He his lips unconsciously.

" Is this all for us ?? " He asked excitedly.

" Yeah, hyung. Eat as much as you want. And sorry to keep you waiting, the cashier was such a brat. " Minjse explained. Face still frowned everytime his eyes landed on the mango cheese cake in front of him.

Taehyung has already grab his spoon and was ready to take a bite of the mango cheese cake. Minjae clicked his tongue and swiftly held Taehyung's hand, preventing him from tasting Jungkook's cake first.

" Why ??? I wanna taste the cake. " 

" No, hyung. Taste this cake first. I ordered it specially for you. " Minjae said firmly while shoving the plate in front of Taehyung. Jungkook's cake got tossed aside. 

Without saying anything, Taehyung took a small bite of the cake. Minjae's watching his hyung's face intensely.

" How was it ? " He asked after Taehyung finished his first bite.

" SUPERRRRR DELICIOUS ! " Taehyung answered. His eyes looked shiny, like the anime he always watched 

Minjae smiled, feeling satisfied as Taehyung took a other bite of the cake. He then sipped his own iced americano, letting the hyung enjoyed his cake without a word.

 

" Minjae-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter