The visit

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Minjae's POV

It has been a month after Tae hyung left me. To say that I did not missed his presence would be a lie. But Tae hyung said that he was not ready to come back yet. Plus, he has already promised himself that he will never go back there until his semester break, which is about four months away. Eventhough he's far away from me, we always made sure that we keep everything updated about each other everyday. There was nothing that I did not know about Tae hyung's life in Seoul, and there was no secret about my own life being in this old town.

Every day Taehyung would call me, before I went to my part time work place. We will talk about many random things and enjoy each other company, comfortable with just listening to each other's voice. There are days where I would whinned about how lonely I was, how boring my new friends were etc etc. And Taehyung would just laugh, saying that the I was just being silly. But I am not. 

I really did miss Tae hyung. It feels weird without him by my side.

The first day after he left to Seoul, I woke up late. Tae hyung had always been the one who wakes me up every morning. So I did not set my alarm. Unfortunately for me, I forgot that he was gone, and I woke up two hours late than I was supposed to be. Heh, I was late to class for the first time in my life, that morning. 

Without Tae hyung, I did not felt really happy about going back home. Before, when he was still here, my most happy moment was when I finished my job and got back home. Tae hyung would make sure that dinner was ready on the table, even though it was the repetition of the same meal everyday - rice with kimchi and soup or ramen - , but at least we had never starved our tummy. Talking with Tae hyung after a long tiring day was the best thing ever that could happen to me every day. He will always find a way to cheer me up and cracks his silly jokes, which I still laughed at - no matter how silly it was, because its Tae hyung's effort to make me happy, so laughing at his jokes was the best respond I could give ( Even though some times his jokes make me go nut, really Tae hyung ? How lame can your joke go ? Sorry ! )

But now I go back to an empty house, every night. I feel really empty, I miss Tae hyung's laugh, voice, presence, I just really really miss him. 

 

 

Taehyung straightened his body, eyes tired from staring at his laptop for too long. He look around the library, a few students were studying their off. On the table opposite of Taehyung's, a familiar figure could be seen , scetching something in his scetch boook. His dark hair fell to his forehead, covering his eyes. But Taehyung are still able to recognise the latter. Unexpectedly, the guy lift his head and look directly on Taehyung's direction. Startling Taehyung who was busy staring at the guy. The guy grinned when he realise Taehyung was looking at him, too.

Mischiviously, Taehyung smiled back.  Face abruptly looking down on the key board of his laptop. He could feel his cheek reddening. How could he get caught staring at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter