The dream

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the memorable dinner that they had together last night, Taehyung and Jimin apparently fell asleep right after they reach their room. They are too tired and full to even bother changing their clothes. Sprawled over their own bed, both male sleep oh so soundly not caring about anything else in this world. It was aound 3 o'clock, when Jimin woke up at the sound of someone crying. He get goosebump all over his body. Started to think that maybe there are a ghost in their room. He get up to turn on the light, only to realise that the sound actually come from Taehyung.

He approached the sleeping boy, slowly. Taehyung's cheeks are wet from tears. Oh dear, this boy must have a very bad dream for him to cry in his sleep like this. Jimin slowly shakes the boy's body. Wanting him to wake up from his sleep and stop the bad dream from ghosting over him again. Taehyung slowly awake, scrubbing his still sleepy eyes. He is shocked when he realised his eyes are wet. 

" Taehyungie, did you have a bad dream ? Why are you crying in your sleep ? " Jimin asked. His face is full of worry. 

" Yeah, Jiminnie. It was a very bad dream. But its okay, it is just a dream. You can go back to sleep now, sorry for waking you up, Jiminnie. " Assured Taehyung. He get up and pat Jimin's shoulder softly before disappearing into the toilet. Jimin shrugged his shoulder. He is sure that was not an ordinary bad dream, but if Taehyung is not ready to open up to him then that's okay. He can wait.

Inside the bathroom, Taehyung lets the tears flow speedily on his cheeks. He bit his own lips to not let the whimper get out of the bedroom. Jimin should not know about him breaking down in the bathroom. He wanted to appear as a happy go lucky guy, not as a broken as hell boy that he used to be. Just why, why must he dreamt of the incident again tonight ? It has been a while since he last got this kind of dream. The dream that are actually a real life event -- a very painful life event -- that keep appearing in his dream since the day it happened. 

 

Taehyung reached the cafe, panting. His eyes wildly looking for the figure of his hyung whom he has promised to see today. He looked at the vintage clock that was hanging on the wall behind the counter. Luckily, he was only 10 minutes late. He continued walking into the cafe, that looked rather empty today. Big smile formed on his face when he spotted the one he has been looking for sitting in the chair just beside the mirror. Good choice, Baekhyun hyung! 

" Hyung !! " He called. The brown haired male turned his head to look at him. He waved his hands, gesturing the younger to come and sit with him.

" I am sorry for being late, hyung. I went to Minjae's workplace before coming here. That kid left his inhaler at home. He's so careless, hmph! " 

Baekhyun just laughed watching the cute pout that was formed on the other's face. This boy, how can he look this cute and innocent at this age ? Huh ? 

" What do you want to eat, Tae ? Let hyung go and order for you. " He said as Taehyung was still gasping for air. This kid must be running the hell out of him to this place, looking at the sweat on his forehead.

" Oh, Baekhyun hyungieee want to treat me today,huh ? If that so, then I want the most expensive cake and a chocolate hazelnut smoothie, with extra whipping cream, please. " He ordered, with a hint of playful in his voice. 

" Okay, wait for a while. " Said Baekhyun as he walked to the counter, leaving Taehyung who was calling him, saying that he was kidding about the expensive cake and that he just wanted a hot chocolate. But Baekhyun has already reached the counter, talking with the female cashier, probably as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter