The battle

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjae decided to stay a few days in Seoul. Seokjin was kind enough to let Minjae stayed in his house, after their first meeting together with the rest of the hyungs. Eventhough Minjae said that he could just stay at the hotel, he could not objected when the eldest hyung insisted. Taehyung was very happy that Minjae got in well with this new friends. 

But the past few days has turned into a fierce mental competition in between the maknae and Minjae. They both were trying their best to get Taehyung's attention. Although Taehyung was still Taehyung,  oblivious as ever.

  " Hyung, what time will you finished your class today ? " Minjae asked. Both of them were having lunch in a cafe near the campus. Taehyung had a two hours gap before the next class.

" Uhm, at 4 pm. Why ? " 

" Great, I wanted to take you to this bakery. I searched it up on the internet and the bakery got lots of good reviews from the customers. " Minjae excitedly chipped.

" Yeah, sure . But I am the one who was supposed to bring you out for a tour. You are the visitor, aigoo. " 

" It doesnt matter, as long as we get to hang out together. Its been a while, hyung. "

Yes, true. Taehyung and Minjae has not yet got the chance to go anywhere together since Minjae arrived. Why, you ask ? Because the hyung, Jimin or Jungkook would always be there in between them. That caused a major irritation to Minjae.

" Ugh, I know right ! You came all the way here but could not even spend a day with me without the interruption from the hyungs. " And that guy, Jungkook. Minjae completed his hyung's sentence in his mind.

They were lucky enough to not have Jimin tuggling around with them right now, because he had to go to make an interview with one of the most succesful film director for his assignment.

And Jungkook, um Minjae was really glad that the guy was no where to be found.

" So, I will wait for you at the gate later, right hyung ? "

" Cool. " Minjae smiled. He could not wait to bring his hyung to the bakery. He was hundred percent sure that Taehyung would love the special cake that he has ordered in advance for him.

 

For the nth time that evening, Minjae looked at the watch in his right hand. He has been waiting for Taehyung since half an hour ago, but till now the older has not yet come out from the campus building. The digital watch showed 04:23 pm. Where is Taehyung ?

Not long later, Minjae saw Taehyung runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter