The pain

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin who was laying on his bed practically jumped to Taehyung when he saw the younger collapsed on the ground. He  took the phone that was in Taehyung's grip and his eyes widened as he read what was written on the screen. He put the phone aside and stared at Taehyung who was now trembling on his lap. 

 

' T-that... the ... Minjae .. train . ' He could not help but stuttered. Taehyung nodded weakly, as a sign that he understand what the older was trying to say. Tears running heavily on his cheeks. He was shaking too much, Jimin's mind went suddenly blank. He could not think of what to do to comfort the crying mess in front of him. But then he get up and grabbed his phone. Calling his hyungs, they might know what to do now.

 

 

 

" Seokjin hyung ! Have you heard abo-- "

 

" Yes, Jimin. We are heading to your dorm now. Where's Taehyung ? "

 

" He's here with me, hyung. Please hurry, I dont know what to do. He's a crying mess now. " Jimin reported as he looked at Taehyung who was reading the news again on his phone. And of course that only make the tears flow even more , wetting his shirt.

 

" Okay, you just stay there with him. Namjoon is calling the respective person now to ask whether Minjae is one of the survivor or not." 

 

Yeah, Jimin could clearly heard Namjoon talking on the other side. 

 

" Okay hyung. Palli juseyo ! " Was all he said before he ended the call.

 

Throwing his phone on the bed, he then helped the crying Taehyung up, wiping the tears that smeared on his face.

 

" Calm down, Tae. The hyungs are coming, we are going to the hospital, alright ? " He said as he patted the younger's back. Taehyung just nodded, unable to say anything else. His mind went blank the moment he saw the news on his phone. He kept praying that Minjae was one of the survivor. Minjae could not die just yet. He could not leave Taehyung just like this. He could not. Taehyung closed his eyes as Jimin pulled him into his lap, the older was sitting on his bed. Jimin was praying that their hyungs could reach here as soon as possible. He really did not know how to handle the crying boy on his lap. Jimin just ruffled Taehyung's hair while shh-ed him.  

 

 

 

Less than half an hour later, a knock could be heard at the door and Jimin was sure that was the hyungs, so he just yelled ' come in ' and Seokjin came in a second. The elder eyes fall into the figure on Jimin's lap. ' Is he sleeping ? ' Seokjin asked, voice low not wanting the Taehyung wake up at his voice. Jimin just nodded. He had been in the same position since about thirty minutes ago, and god he was getting cramped. Seokjin chuckled at Jimin's whine, but later remembering the reason why he was here. He then motioned Jimin to take Taehyung to the car where the rest of the group was waiting for them. Seokjin however did not want Taehyung to wake up, he was not ready to explain the current situation to the younger. Jimin nodded in understanding and carefully grabbed Taehyung into his arm and carry him to the car. 

 

Jungkook would to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter