The scar

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy evening when 'it' happened. It. Something that Taehyung has been trying so hard to forget. That unforgetful day. The day that he got his heart broken for the first time. The day that he actually felt proud for his heart as that tender organ could endure that much pain.

wow, it has been 4 years since it happened, huh ? Taehyung thought to himself. His eyes closed, trying to remember something that he don't even want to spend a second thinking about. But memories are meant to be remembered, right ?

 

                                  -------------------------------

" Come on, hurry up Minjae !  We dont wanna keep the hyungs waiting arent we ? "  

The said boy runned weakly towards Taehyung. He suddenly feel ill. His stomach feels funny. He felt like throwing up. But he is still running to reach faster to his hyung. Taehyung's face is full of worry as Minjae stop in front of him, panting and sweating.

" You okay, Minjae ? Why are you sweating too much? " Asked Taehyung. He reached for the boy's arm, helping him stabilize himself.

" I'm okay hyung. Its just my stomach .... " 

 " Oh my god. Lets rest at the bus stop for a while, Minjae. I'm sure the hyungs can wait for a while. We cant walk with your condition. " 

Taehyung keep the boy beside him, holding his arm securely. They keep their pace slow to the bus stop. They are lucky that the bus stop is not fully occupied. There are still some space for Minjae to sit for a while. After making sure that his dongsaeng get comfortable , Taehyung make his way further than the bus stop to give a call to his hyung who was waiting for them at the library with the rest of his friends.

" Hello, hyung ? "

" Yes, Tae ? " Baekhyun's voice is heard from the other side.

" Hyung, I think we are going to be a bit late. Minjae is not feeling too well. Hyung can start studying first. We will come later, after Minjae feel better. "  Taehyung explained their condition to Baekhyun.

" Oh, its okay Tae. We will wait for you guys, yeah ? Tell me immediately if anything happen to Minjae. " 

The boy with the box smile nod and say good bye to his hyung before turning back to the bus stop. As he make his way to his sick dongsaeng, his eyes catches a figure of someone he really know. 

Park Bogum.

His crush of 4 years. Is now kissing a girl in front of the crowd. No, he definitely is not feeling anything. No, his heart is not breaking. No, his tears are not coming out of his eyes. No, he does not feel any lump in his throat.

But he feel betrayed. His heart ache so bad. His tears are desperately fighting to run on his cheeks. His throat feel stuck with air. He suddenly feel hard to breathe.

What is the meaning of all this..

He feel betrayed. All this while he thought the guy likes him too. If not that why would Bogum wait for him everyday at the stai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter