The good bye

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjae's holiday was finally getting to the end. Jungkook was having mixed feelings at his 'rival's departure. He was happy, of course, tremendously happy that he wont have to watch the two old friends act all lovey dovey infront of him. But he was also mad because he did not have the chance to make the other jealous, as the revenge for him making Jungkook jealous. But whatever, Minjae is going back to his hometown tomorrow's morning and Jungkook was beyond happy.

Or maybe not.

Taehyung has decided to stay the night at Seokjin's house because ' tonight is Minjae's last night here, I wont be able to see him for a long time after this ' and Seokjin definitely could not say no to the younger and thus with open arms welcome Taehyung to his house. So here Taehyung were, helping Minjae packing his belongings in the guest room. Of course not without the door kept open, Jungkook insisted. The maknae was here too, watching television with the rest of the hyungs in the living room. ( Except for Seokjin who was in the kitchen wondering why the hell was his house suddenly full with the scent of man )

 

" Hyung, are you really not coming back home any soon ? " Minjae asked breaking the silence between them. Taehyung raised his head, looking up at the younger who was standing in front of the dresser picking up his travel size skin care. 

" I don't think so, Minjae-ah. Its not the right time yet. " 

Minjae sighed at the answer. He really want his hyung to come back to their hometown. 

" You are not abandoning our poor little house, right hyung ? " 

" Yah ! What do you take me for ? Of course not. I will go back there, just not now. " 

Their conversation was distrupted by Jin's yelling for everyone to get their asses up because dinner was ready. With that Taehyung and Minjae got out of the room together, not without Minjae getting glarred by Jungkook who was heading towards the dining hall too. Minjae annoyedly rolled his eyes at the sight of Jungkook while grabbing Taehyung's arm to the dining table. 

 

Taehyung was so dense, thats what Jungkook thought. The beautiful male was sitted in between Minjae and Jungkook, who were constanty killing each other with their gaze and god knows how much had they been killing each other in their head. But with all the glares and gazes Taehyung could still calmly enjoy his meal like he was not sitting in the middle of two guys with the tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter