The photo

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung could not believe his luck. How could he be lucky enough to be able to stay in the same room as Park Jimin, his first friend in this university that he made just an hour ago. Park Jimin is nowhere to be found now, after telling the other that he need to go meet someone - a senior, for awhile. So now Taehyung is left all alone, unpacking his stuff from his medium sized luggage. He did not brought too many things with him, just a few pairs of clothes, toiletries, a lion plushie that was given by Minjae, a photo of him with Minjae and the rest of their hyungs ( he try to ignore the existence of Park Bogum in the picture ).

He sighed as he stare at the photo longingly. Okay, now he started to miss Minjae so bad. And it is only the second day they are far away from each other. He hated feeling lonely, and now he is lonely. He wishes that Jimin would return to their room faster, so that they can talk to each other. He really hate being alone. He will start overthink things and he dont want that. Not when he just promised himself that he is here to forget the hurts that he have been feeling all this while.

Sighing, he decided to just take a short nap. Jimin doesnt seem to be coming back now. He slowly closes his eyes, holding the photo tight into his chest. 

 

" Hyung !!! You really gotta meet my roommate. He's like so cute, even though he is taller than me but he's still cute. You will really like him. I  like him the moment I saw him, hyung. " 

Min Yoongi rolls his eyes for the nth time that afternoon. Jimin has been repeating the same thing since he first arrived here, thirty minutes ago. Hoseok, Seokjin and Namjoon being the kind hyungs they are, nodding and repeatedly telling the younger that they will definitely go and meet that Taetae kid that Jimin has been bragging about. 

" I cant believe I get to be in the same room as him, hyung. I can tell that my university life will be a lottttttt better with him. His voice is so deep hyung, it doesnt suit his cute face at all but its perfect for him. I mean, he's cute but his voice is so good I wish we can exchange our voices. He suit my voice better, he's cute. " 

" Yes, yes. I know he's cute, Jimin. But you dont have to repeat the fact that he's cute numerous time. We will see him ourselves and look if he's really cute like you said. Invite him to eat dinner with us tonight, alright ? " Seokjin undertake, trying to calm the younger that seems to forget how to stop talking. Jimin's eyes widening at his oldest hyung's word.

" Really, hyung ? I can invite him here ? " He ask again, for confirmation.

" Yes, kid. Just bring him here. You like him too much, and I am not in the mood to hear you whining about your Taetae if he is not with us tonight. Now stay quiet, I am trying to sleep here. " Yoongi answered, in Seokjin place. He then laying back into the couch and started dozzing off. This time it is Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. This hyung of him is always sleeping. Sleeping and grumpy. He then bid a goodbye to the rest of his hyungs and walking back to his shared room with Taehyung, only to find that the boy is sleeping deeply with a photo in his embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter