The lose

The Faded Scar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon their arrival at the hospital, Hoseok and Jimin helped Taehyung who was already too weak from too much crying get out of the car. Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon followed from the back. Seokjin waited till the dongsaengs was far ahead from them before opening his mouth. 

" Min Yoongi, why did you did that ? " 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at the question.

" I did what ? " He asked back.

" I thought we have agreed to let the officer tell the news to Taehyung himself. " Seokjin looked absolutely irritated Namjoon just kept quiet, eyes focused on his phone , updating their maknae about the current situation.

Yoongi growled at that.

" Hyung, come on. The rest of you being quiet was not helping at all okay ? That kid was emotionally unstable, if I kept quiet too, god knows what he will do. He deserve to know. " 

" Yeah, but ther- " 

" I think Yoongi was right, Jin. Taehyung should know about this as soon as he can. We dont want him to break down in front of the other people arent we ? Its better for him to break down in front of us, so that he could be stronger when he see Minjae. " Namjoon cut Seokjin's words off. The oldest just straighten his lips and went after the youngers that have gotten into the hospital, leaving Namjoon and Yoongi speechless, head shaking at the oldest behavior.

 

The space in front of the emergency ward in the hospital was packed, full with people. White coated doctors , nurses and hospital staffs could be seen running in the hallway, all occupied with their own task. The sound of crying and yearning could be heard in the stuffed space. The train crash victim's families were scattered all around the hospital. Keeping updated with the police officers and doctors about their family members. 

Taehyung stared mindlessly at the scene in front of him. He wanted to believe what Yoongi had told him earlier, but he could not just give Minjae up like that. Minjae had no one else in this world, so he had to hold onto the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter