Chapter 6

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Mom this is why I want to get a maid for you. You're getting old and you should be relaxing and not stressing yourself." I said to Mom.

 

She sent to the hospital due to hypertension.

 

"I'm fine Eunjung. I'm not that old" She said to me.

 

"But Mom I'm worried abo-"

 

"Stop nagging. I'm ok now. Just take Eunji downstairs and eat your dinner. I'm sure Qri is waiting for you." Mom said.

 

"So that girl is really staying here now?" I ask.

 

"Eunjung Qri is a good person" Mom said.

 

"And the other unnies too Mommy Jung" Eunji said.

 

I look at her and frown.

 

"Other unnies? What other unnies?" I ask and Eunji look down.

 

Seems like she got scared.

 

I look at Mom.

 

"They need a place to stay for a while. This house is not that big but it's too big for just me and Eunji since you rarely come home too" Mom said.

 

"But you barely know them and you trust them that easy? Did you even know where they came from?" I ask Mom.

 

"Eunjung don't be too judgmental. They're not bad persons believe. Go now and bring Eunji with you" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

And walk towards the door.

 

"Eunji dear go with your Mommy now." I heard Mom said.

 

"Mommy Jung" Eunji called me from behind.

 

"Hurry up and let’s eat" I said and didn't even bother to look at her.

 

We headed to the kitchen and I saw Qri there with two other girls.

 

"Good evening Eunjung-shi I'm Soyeon and this is my friend Boram" The girl named Soyeon said.

 

I just nod at them.

 

"Let's eat" I said.

 

Mom decided to let them stay so I can't do anything with it.

 

"Where is Jiyeon unnie?" Eunji suddenly ask

 

Did she just say Jiyeon?

 

"She's in th-"

 

"Whoa! You're the weird but handsome girl in the park!"

 

I look at the girl who came into the kitchen.

 

I'm stunned again just like that time when I met her in the park.

 

"She's the one in the park who hug you Jiyeon?" Soyeon ask her.

 

"Mwoya?! You let her hug you Jiyeon?" Qri ask and pout.

 

What's going on in here?

 

Why is she here in the house?

 

"She's my Mommy Jung Jiyeon unnie." Eunji said to her.

 

"Omo! So you're the one who doesn't know how to take care of her own child. You're a bad mother!" She said pointing at me.

 

"Jiyeon stop it." Her friends stop her.

 

"You didn't know me. You don't know anything about me so you have no right to tell me what to do" I said to her and stand up and headed upstairs.

 

I lost my appetite.

 

She looks like Jiyeon but she could never be Jiyeon.

 

They're really different.

 

I just go and check on my Mom.

 

I sit on the edge of the bed.

 

"Done eating? That was fast" Mom said to me.

 

"I thought you're already asleep" I said to her.

 

"I was about to but you came. What's the matter? Did you meet her already?" She asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"Who is she? Why does she look like Jiyeon?" I ask while I'm still looking down.

 

"I don't know either but she's not your wife Eunjung. We both saw Jiyeon die that day" She said.

 

I sighed again.

 

"I know Mom. Please have some rest and don't mind me here." I said to her.

 

That girl is giving me strange feeling.

 

I can't fall in love with her because she looks like Jiyeon and especially because of the mess created by Sica.

 

Mom fall asleep already and I'm still here.

 

Trying to get peace of mind.

 

From all the mess I had been lately.

 

I walk closer to the window and look up to the sky.

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Can you at least visit me in my dreams? Tell me what I should do. Please. I beg you" I said as if she was really there.

 

"Why did you have to leave me all of a sudden? I wasn't even prepared. It's been 7 years and I can't move on. Should I just marry Sica? Do you want me to marry her? Should I let you go already?" I ask as tears starts to stream down my face

 

It's been 7 years but the pain seems like it just happen yesterday.

 

JIYEON'S POV

"She's totally charming but it begins to shrink because of her attitude. How can a cute kid like you have a Mom who is like that?" I said to Eunji while we are eating.

 

"Jiyeon stop thinking about Eunjung and think about me" Mommy said.

 

Mommy should really stop saying things that gives me goose bumps.

 

Hmm. But I had an idea

 

"Uhm. Qri can you go out with me tomorrow?" I ask her and her face lighten up.

 

"Are you asking me out for a date?" She cheerfully ask

 

Wow. I never thought that Mommy have this childish side.

 

I've been thinking my whole life why I'm like this while my parents were both prim and proper.

 

I once had a thought that I'm not their daughter coz I'm the total opposite of them but now I'm kinda glad that Mommy had this side.

 

Now, Soyeon and Rambo were eyeing me because I just ask my Mommy out....which is actually gross if you give a romantic meaning to it.

 

"Kind of but I wanted you to meet my sister" I said.

 

I'll let her meet my so called sister who is actually my Mom and her wife.

 

I can see that Rambo and Soyeon were relieved.

 

I hate that they don't trust me with something sometimes.

 

"Wow! You wanted me to meet your sister?! That was awesome!" She said and kisses my cheek.

 

I hope things would go well after they meet.

 

If they like each other we don't need to use the forbidden love spell.

 

Less work for us

 

After dinner Eunji ask me to help her with her homework.

 

I'm kinda glad Soyeon didn't give me homework.

 

We go to the living room and sit on the carpet.

 

"So what was your homework?" I ask her.

 

"My teacher said we need to draw our dreams" She said.

 

Oh so it's drawing.

 

It's very easy.

 

Park Jiyeon was an artist.

 

"Ok. Then, what is your dream?" I ask.

 

"But I have a question first unnie" she said

 

"What was it?" I ask.

 

"If you had a bad dream at day time will you still call it a nightmare?" She ask

 

"Hmm. That was a tough one. You know I had that question once too. Let's ask Soyeon. You know she's very smart" I said and we call Soyeon.

 

"Wae?" She asks.

 

"Eunji wants to know if you had a bad dream in day time will still call it a nightmare?" I ask her for Eunji.

 

Eunji was waiting for her answer.

 

"Well, I heard the same question few years ago from someone" She said.

 

"Really unnie? Who?" Eunji ask.

 

"One question at a time kid. First question. Yes it is STILL called a nightmare" Sso explains.

 

"But why? It's not night anymore" Eunji said.

 

Soyeon scratch the back of her head.

 

I secretly laugh at her.

 

"Jiyeon I think you're contagious. Eunji was with you in just few minutes she became just like you. A very inquisitive kid with this out of this world question” Soyeon said to me then she look at Eunji.

 

"Eunji-ah focus on your homework now and I could see that it's drawing so I suggest that you shouldn't trust someone whose name was Park Jiyeon with it. If you don't want your drawings to turn into aliens" Soyeon said and I frown.

 

"But Jiyeon unnie's name was Park Jiyeon and she's goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter